Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 2 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay

2 posters

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay - Page 26 Empty Re: The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:06 pm

"NO!" She yells as Cougra turns her on her back.Yoshiro whimpers a bit as Cougra actually suckes on all five toes.At the same time! She ponds on her bed with both fist.Too much plesure..Too much! Yoshiro buckles down,though.Letting the cat have her way.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay - Page 26 Empty Re: The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:14 pm

Cougra would then move on to the next foot and suckled on all five toes as hard as the other one. As she moaned in great pleasure, she would drool all over those toes and let them drip down that foot. She was enjoying herself as Yoshiro was trying to hold on.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:42 pm

Yoshiro blushes,as Cougra had finnaly gotten to her.When she feels drool seeping down her foot,she yells. "No! No! Please,I submit...I give!" She cries out.Ahhh!! Yoshiro taps out,burring her face into her bedsheets and moans loudly.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:52 pm

Cougra would ignore her tapping as her eyes shined with mischief. She would now grab at both of Yoshiro's legs and put them under her arms for a boston crab. "Now, we're going to be even. Keep on tapping, darling, if you want me to let you go." Both of Yoshiro's feet were dangling in the air as they and her toes were still covered in drool, feeling the cold air.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:00 pm

Yoshiro growls,and stops her tapping. "No.I-I wont submit!" She struggles to move,to no avail. "Let go!" Yoshiro whined,as the cold air hit the drool and spittle on her feet,she whimpers.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:12 pm

Cougra shrugged her shoulders as she continued the Boston crab as she said, "OK, but you asked for it." She would put in some more pressure on Yoshiro's legs as the bird's feet were feeling a little colder now.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:20 pm

"Grr..." The sound Yoshiro made told Cougra she still had fight in her.She felt the pain in her legs and lower back. "Let me go,Cougra.Please?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:57 am

Cougra would look back and asked, "You want me to let you go? Can you tap out for me and say those magic words please?" She applied just a little more pressure as Yoshiro's toes were now very cold.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:11 am

"A-And what the hell are the magic words?" Yoshiro asked.She shivers as her feet were cold.How? She thought.The hold was getting to her greatly,and she couldnt take anymore. "Tell me!"

Last edited by 11367 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:49 am

Cougra would answer, "It's easy. Just say that you submit or you give up and then I'll let you go. If not..." She would let Yoshiro's legs slip through her arms to get a hold of those cold toes. And from there, she would repeat that same Boston crab variation where she pulls hard on those toes.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next