Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra)

3 posters

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra) - Page 6 Empty Re: A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra)

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:59 am

Cougra cringed and moan in pain as she shook her head and said, "No! I won't give up! Let me go!" Saying this, she would try to lift herself up and try to throw Nick off.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra) - Page 6 Empty Re: A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra)

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:04 am

Nick was dissapointed to hear that this wouldnt be as easy as he was starting to think.No,Cougra was proving herself to be a strong first opponent for him.Nick could feel Cougra lifting herself up.After a few more moments,she would finnaly fling Nick off of her.He falls face first into his bed.Nick groans a bit. "D-Danm."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:19 am

Cougra was relieved that Nick got off of her and released her from the submission as she was rubbing her legs and lower back in pain. "Owww....you got me good there, Nick, but now, it's my turn." With that, she attempted to go on his back and put his arms over his knees. If this worked, she would also pull his chin up for a camel clutch.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:24 am

Nick knew that something was about to come to him.He starts to crawl away,but Cougra sits on him and puts the dog in a camel cluch.Nick yells out softly. "I've...I've never seen this move before." Nick groans a bit. "Let alone feel this m-much pain in my back..Ah!" The boy tries to kick his feet back to hit Cougra

Last edited by 11367 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:44 am

Cougra couldn't help but chuckle when Nick said he doesn't know this move. "You don't know? You know the boston crab and you don't know THIS hold? It's called a camel clutch, silly!" She could feel the boy kick his feet to try as hit her, but she would ignore it for a while. "Do you give up?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:48 am

"Camel..Clutch? No,new to me." Nick barely spoke as the hold made his back burn.When she asked if he would give up,he laughs. "If I gave up this quickly,I would h-have to pack up my bags and leave fro shame." After that,Nick rolled his body back and forth to try and throw of her balence.If he were to succede,he would grab her ankle and twists it sharply

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:32 am

Cougra chuckled back and nodded, "Good point." She then felt Nick trying to rock his body back and forth and she was starting to lose her balance. she would yelp as she fell on her back with Mick escaping.

Suddenly, Cougra felt the boy lift up one of her ankles. "Hey! Let go of my-OWWWW!" she screamed out as her foot got twisted. "Let go of my foot!" Her toes curled up again in reaction to the pain as she moaned and shrieked in pain.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:16 am

Nick smiled and twisted Cougra's foot even more.He enjoyed the sounds of pain she made.But,when he sees that it may have been a bit too hard,he listens to her and lets go. "U-Um...Sorry." Nick says to her,trying to apologize.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:20 am

Cougra pulled her foot back as she rolled on the mat in pain. "Owww, my foot. That really hurt." She was already vulnerable to attack while she's on the bed in pain. Her feet and legs have been her weak spots for most of this time, so she had to recover fast.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:24 am

Seeing her recover for a moment,Nick had to try and plan out his next move.But...He didnt.He would be crazy enough to try and kick Cougra again.This time,in her stomach.The match had worn him down a bit,so his kick was now much slower.Nick hoped that she wouldnt catch his attack.If it were to connect,he would pin her arms to the bed.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next