Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Falls count anywhere match(Jade vs. Gina)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Falls count anywhere match(Jade vs. Gina) - Page 3 Empty Re: Falls count anywhere match(Jade vs. Gina)

Post by Harrier Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:17 pm

"...Uuh..."
The former tennis player didn't really know what to answer, but her aroused body told probably everything there was to know if she had liked the treatment or not. She did not really think of quitting by the way. Not that she was not clearly in pain from the hold, she simply did not think about the possibility of giving up to avoid the grasp as she was merely thinking of anyting involved with the tangling of her sexy opponent.

"...I would say I...Hhmm!"
Her shaky answer was quickly sealed by the lips of Jade who took her by total surprise with that move.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Falls count anywhere match(Jade vs. Gina) - Page 3 Empty Re: Falls count anywhere match(Jade vs. Gina)

Post by daemongirl Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:12 pm

Jade was always thinking ahead, trying to figure out ways to get the upper hand and keep it though her options at the moment were fairly few in number thanks to her unfavorable position. Taking a chance she decided to just go for broke as she leaned up to lock lips with her opponent which to her surprise seemed to take the girl unawares, Gina freezing up as she forced the kiss upon her which gave Jade a small opening to try and turn things around.

She would lift one arm up to push against Gina while giving her body a sharp twist in the same direction she was pushing, trying to turn them both over so that Jade was once again on top. Hopefully their kiss would not be broken during the roll, letting Jade keep Gina distracted while she tried to pin the woman's shoulders to the floor with her hands.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:20 pm

Accounting to her total surprise, Gina was quickly overwhelmed and put under Jade, merely struggling under the motion of the movement as she was pressed down on the soft mat until she kind of regained her composure.

"UHM!"
Some part in her told her that she had to fight out of the situation, while the other side urged her to lie down and enjoy the kiss of the other girl in the fullest. So she was only lightly struggling with her leg slapping up and down on the floor with her being unsure what to do, allowing the referee to start a count on her that she did not even realize.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:15 am

Jade's bet had paid off as she was finally back in control of her lovely opponent, all thanks to the surprise kiss she had given Gina it seemed, and now that she was back on top she needed to press her advantage to go for the first pinfall. Bringing one arm up she pressed it against the woman's right shoulder to keep them down if she could, using the other one to keep her balance while the ref began the count.

"One." She heard the ref girl call out, Jade intensifying their kiss to try and keep Gina's mind distracted, hoping she wouldn't notice the referee counting and so help her pick up an easy pin.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:02 pm

"UHM!...Uhm..."
Wrapped up like a package from her tough opponent, Gina's arms rolled to the side as far as possible while she melted into the kiss of Jade in delight after some initial resistance and hesitance, closing her eyes while lightly heaving her breasts up to meet the breasts of Jade as close as possible.

One of her legs streaked over a leg of her conqueror while the referee easily counter a two on her. Her brash side was easily brushed away when she opened her mouth to receive an even deeper kiss at the leisure of Jade while letting her tongue invade the mouth of the other girl to challenge her there for a dominating response.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3