Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke - Page 4 Empty Re: Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke

Post by XSirenX Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:12 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":15kwodw4]Sano felt Reika's legs begin to tighten around his head "Is..that..all...you...got." Sano said as he tried to pry Reika's legs apart. Sano knew that his situation was bad but he would never get up "Come..on..i can...take more...than that." Sano said even as he began to see black dots in his vision. Sano soon felt his arms begin to numb and he knew that if he didn't escape Reika's deadly legs soon this match would be a lose for him. "I..won't...be...beaten...so...easily." Sano said as he tried one last time to pry Reika's legs apart.

Seeing where the great Sano was now, all Reika had to do, was to slam her legs together with him in between them...and knock him out for good. It almost seemed to pitiful just to k.o him just now, along with a fairly, hard victory to attain against him, choices, choices, finishing him with a leglock, just felt too easy to let him off quietly into a rough sleep. After all she wanted to see him beg. "Indeed you won't be Sano...I thought a boy like you, would have more to offer to a lady..." she said, coldy, but letting Sano out of her hold! seeing that this way to end the match, was just a poor way to do it in Reika's eyes. Giving Sano, quite the bitchy cold stare as she gazed down at him...laying there like a quivering wreck, was this really all the boy could offer the Viper?

"GET UP Sano..." she said, kicking Sano in the ribs, and then his side as the crowd somewhat watched her actions, half of them wooing, while the rest booed at her kicking the downed wrestler. Reika herself, raising her heeled foot up, and slamming it into Sano's stomach to make him queeze for air...

"Admit it, you LOVE being under my heel..." Reika cackled devishly, while hurting the boy under her foot.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke - Page 4 CxD01fY
Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke - Page 4 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke - Page 4 Empty Re: Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke

Post by d_ultsch Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:36 pm

Sano was on the verge of unconsciousness but then Reika let him go. Sano immediately took a deep breathe as he was free from Reika's deadly legs "I'll show you what i can do." Sano said before grunting as Reika kicked him in the ribs "I think i'm going to break those legs of yours." Sano said with a smirk as he slowly got to his feet.

However, as Sano got to his feet Reika kicked him in the stomach which knocked him back down to the mat as he still wasn't fully recovered from Reika's legs. "I'll admit it isn't a bad situation but i bet you would rather be under my heel." Sano said as he would punch Reika's leg before trying to kick her feet out from under her. "You never should have let me up." Sano would say as he would try to mount Reika again so he could start punching her again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:10 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":191dt52g]Sano was on the verge of unconsciousness but then Reika let him go. Sano immediately took a deep breathe as he was free from Reika's deadly legs "I'll show you what i can do." Sano said before grunting as Reika kicked him in the ribs "I think i'm going to break those legs of yours." Sano said with a smirk as he slowly got to his feet.

However, as Sano got to his feet Reika kicked him in the stomach which knocked him back down to the mat as he still wasn't fully recovered from Reika's legs. "I'll admit it isn't a bad situation but i bet you would rather be under my heel." Sano said as he would punch Reika's leg before trying to kick her feet out from under her. "You never should have let me up." Sano would say as he would try to mount Reika again so he could start punching her again.

Seeing as how Sano would gradually regain his senses, Reika wished to finish him off...but not just yet, he had shown quite the violent side to a male opponent, and she was going to see it utilized fully whether he was bloody, or quivering in a broken heap. Before she could finish digging in her foot with painful force, Sano kicked at her legs in a strong comeback, toppling down Reika after a few kicks as she groaned on the mats...surprised, to see how fast Sano got back into the fight of things. "G gahhh...my, aren't we the persistent type to your words?" Reika grumbled, still smirking, as she was enjoying him talking dirty...being forceful, as he threw punch after punch at her in a knelt position. Taking hits as she flinched, but trying to shuffle him off...to avoid his stronger attacks...

"Why...spoil our fun, S Sano..." she said panting to his quote, floored, yet putting up a fight for his groggy, but tough display he was giving off to her. Grabbing her hands around his waist, to slam his head into the chain meshed ring fence...harsh, but Reika WANTED to see him bleed for her sick intentions.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:06 am

Sano had a smile on his face as he punched Reika in her face again "The fun is just about over as i am about to knock your lights out." Sano said before Reika caught both of his hands "So, you still want to go. I won't let you trap me again so you might as well give up." However, Reika then tossed Sano forward and his head smacked right into something rather hard and it split his temple open causing blood to stream down his face.

Sano was shocked for a second but then he rolled to his feet and licked some of the blood off of his lips "Well that was interesting but don't think that a little blood is going to stop me." Sano said as he watched Reika Closely to see her next move.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:37 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":2bsv1hdd]Sano had a smile on his face as he punched Reika in her face again "The fun is just about over as i am about to knock your lights out." Sano said before Reika caught both of his hands "So, you still want to go. I won't let you trap me again so you might as well give up." However, Reika then tossed Sano forward and his head smacked right into something rather hard and it split his temple open causing blood to stream down his face.

Sano was shocked for a second but then he rolled to his feet and licked some of the blood off of his lips "Well that was interesting but don't think that a little blood is going to stop me." Sano said as he watched Reika Closely to see her next move.

Reika tried to ignore him for now...all the better, to hear his words when he was at her heels, taking hard punches from Sano's fist as each one whaled into Reika's pretty face, tainting it with blood, but not before slamming that thick head of his into the chained fence...that painful enough, to give anyone a slight fracture, for the drips of blood onto Reika's lips, just felt...nourishing. A nice shower of the thing that fuelled Sano. She knew he was angry...and every minute of his anger was just fun to her, "h hah...really? I think it really brings out your nice side, Sano..." Reika said, coldly, in her psychotic way of words, watching him stumble back up strongly...still after a blow to the head.

Eventually getting back to her feet, as her face ringed with pain, standing across from Sano as she put her next move into motion. Trying to sidestep, to take Sano by the side to slam him back first into the cage wall...although, Sano could easily take a grab and bearhug her into him, her sight wasn't perfect from the hazey punches, if he felt focused enough...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:48 am

Sano wiped some blood out of his eyes as Reika moved towards him and as she moved towards Sano, Sano moved to grab the girl and pull her into a devastating bear hug. "Time to hear you scream as i crush you in my arms." Sano said as he would pull his head back and headbutt Reika as he squeezed her in his arms. "I wonder how long your pretty little face will last against my forehead." Sano said with a grin on his face as he believed that he had Reika on the ropes and that he was moving in for the kill.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:38 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":3oyb7131]Sano wiped some blood out of his eyes as Reika moved towards him and as she moved towards Sano, Sano moved to grab the girl and pull her into a devastating bear hug. "Time to hear you scream as i crush you in my arms." Sano said as he would pull his head back and headbutt Reika as he squeezed her in his arms. "I wonder how long your pretty little face will last against my forehead." Sano said with a grin on his face as he believed that he had Reika on the ropes and that he was moving in for the kill.

Reika's attempt of a full on tackle to the fence, was half hearted, her vision ringed with daze from Sano's onslaught, as she was picked up forcefully into that of Sano's body...both of they're bodies, bashing together hard, Reika herself feeling just how hard Sano's body felt with full force, winding her in the chest as she was bearhugged up in his dirty hands. Her arms, swaying ontop of his strong arms as she tried, lightly, with some dazed groans to force herself out...but Sano was good, very good, locking the Viper in like that to deliver one big move with a upcoming vicious attack to really make her swell in pain... "G gnahhh, i is this...your best shot?" Reika said, struggling in his tight hug as her hair was all over the place, messy, as one of her blue eyes scowled at him, both in weezing pain and anger with little concentration to get out of this. For the unexpected strike, proved more than a deadly hit...for Reika shaked her head looking to Sano, only to feel one rock hard headbutt hit her straight in the face, making her head tilt back wildly like a ragdoll groaning "h hnnh...ghh........." recoiling her head with a sway quite close to Sano's face, almost like she was leaning against him like some tired lover in his arms...

Herself, dazing with a painful throb in her head as her sight started to turn red, looking at Sano hurt as a stream of blood dripped down from her nose...trickling onto Sano's bare chest too...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:40 am

Sano grunted as his forehead collided with Reika's face but all he could do was smile as the girl went limp in his arms. "I told you, you didn't stand a chance against me." Sano said as he would toss Reika to the mat before moving towards her and stomping on her stomach. "I think it is time for you to learn just where you belong, beneath my heel." Sano said with a grin as she got some revenge against Reika for what she did to him not long ago. "Now why don't you be a good little girl and just pass out for me so i can win this match and prove which one of us is the better fighter." Sano said as he looked down at Reika.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:23 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":6hffp8se]Sano grunted as his forehead collided with Reika's face but all he could do was smile as the girl went limp in his arms. "I told you, you didn't stand a chance against me." Sano said as he would toss Reika to the mat before moving towards her and stomping on her stomach. "I think it is time for you to learn just where you belong, beneath my heel." Sano said with a grin as she got some revenge against Reika for what she did to him not long ago. "Now why don't you be a good little girl and just pass out for me so i can win this match and prove which one of us is the better fighter." Sano said as he looked down at Reika.

"A aghh!" Reika groaned, flying down to the mat as Sano tossed his victim, Reika groaned a little as her head went red from those headbutt's...while her body went limp to the canvas, her legs, lightly writhing across the mats while trying to get up from the concussion hit. Looking like, all a blur for Reika, shaking her messed up hair to spit out some gasping words, "f forget it...I'm not, done...y yet" Reika groaned, strung on her back as she felt another attack settle in, a hard stomp form Sano, which crushed into her gut causing her to jolt up in pain, ignoring his taunts, while she shook her head slightly. Sano was on his feet, and in power...which was surprising since Reika almost had him out for the knockout blow back there, but just how he recovered, was more of a challenge than a worry...

If she could crawl herself over to the ropes, then maybe that way, she would have some support to get back to her feet...queezing, but still to show that she still had some fight left. After taking a serious comeback blow fro Sano, felling her head ring with a painful sound, tilting her her body to crawl herself to the ropes...

"D damn sight, can't see...s straight..." she mumbled, her head in tatters inside, gaining quite the rush of a headache and adrenalin sink into her body.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:21 am

Sano stepped back from Reika as he watched what the beaten girl was going to do. "You might as well give up. You can't beat me. I am the strongest fighter here. I will say that you provided some entertainment for me but that is about it. It was just entertainment, i wouldn't even call it a fight." Sano said as he reached up and wiped some blood from his eyes.

Sano saw that Reika was going for the ropes and he let her try to get to her feet and he figured she was beaten and broken and this was just some token resistance to try and prove how tough she was "Hurry and get to your feet so i can knock you out." Sano said with a smile on his face

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next