Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke - Page 2 Empty Re: Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke

Post by XSirenX Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:18 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":32h9ucfi]Reika's fist collided with Sano's cheek but it barely made his head move "Your going to have to hit me harder than that if you want to hurt me." Sano said as he prided himself on his tough endurance and pain threshold. "I don't think you have it in you to beat me." Sano would say before trying to fire a knee up into Reika's stomach "And i'm not full of myself, i just know that i'm better than most in the ring." Sano said with a confident smile on his face "And i am going to prove that to you here in the ring tonight." Sano figured that Reika was going to be a tough one to crack but he was never one to give up so he would try to slam a punch right into the girls nose to try and back up everything he just said.

Feeling the knee of his attack hit her square on in the stomach, Reika choked on her words a bit, before pulling up to headbutt her head and skull, violently towards Sano as he geared up for the punch. The Viper herself wasn't just going to lay down and out for him, if he thought so much of his warrior ring ways, maybe he would, take her vicious side into consideration...having never really felt the brunt the Viper was capable for a girl herself. "God, you are certainly full of yourself...have you even heard your own words?" Rei giggled with her smirk, bringing out her arms forward in attempt to tackle him, and herself, down to the ring mats for a little close quarters slaughter. That's if he was ready for her rage building up...

"Pity, this must be entertaining as rough sex for you..." Reika said confidently, making the crowd woo at her smart remark on Sano, both sexual, and violent, adding to her lusty/evil side she was known for. Licking her lips to see if he jolted back...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke - Page 2 CxD01fY
Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke - Page 2 Empty Re: Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:47 pm

Sano was surprised that Reika was still standing after his punches but he decided that maybe this girl was a lot tougher than she looked. "Ugh, i am impressed Reika. Most girls would be out cold by now." Sano said as she grappled her on the mat "But you made the mistake of trying to keep me in close quarters." Sano said as she would try to throw some punches into Reika's face as the wrestled on the mat. "Let us see how long you can with last against my fists down." Sano said as she would try to keep Reika on the defensive as Sano had to admit this girl knew how to punch almost as well as he did.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:51 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":6p84zx9e]Sano was surprised that Reika was still standing after his punches but he decided that maybe this girl was a lot tougher than she looked. "Ugh, i am impressed Reika. Most girls would be out cold by now." Sano said as she grappled her on the mat "But you made the mistake of trying to keep me in close quarters." Sano said as she would try to throw some punches into Reika's face as the wrestled on the mat. "Let us see how long you can with last against my fists down." Sano said as she would try to keep Reika on the defensive as Sano had to admit this girl knew how to punch almost as well as he did.

Quite flattered by his view on girls, which sounded wrong and judgemental on whoever he fought, Reika was not holding back any dirty moves tonight to change his strings, and make him beg to stop. Which was clear in her head, of what she wanted from him. "Mmmh, change your tune Sano my Dear, for most girls can hit back harder than you can think..." she teased at him with a growl in her voice, bringing her arms up in a defensive position against the most of his punches, some hitting her in the face, skimming, causing her to gasp out air as she threw some hard fisted punches of her own. Relenting him with her vicious way of fighting to give him a challenge, than being a punching bag for him, Reika swiftly timing many of her punches, towards his face...since it was a big weak point for any fighter.

All the while, she actually did mount him to trap him from the waist, so he could not move his legs the slightest of trying to get out so easily. Indeed, she was staying true to her name, the Viper, trapping Sano up in a position he would have to "think" his way out of, than use his manly force.

Punching him in a onslaught that ferocious, that her glasses fell off to the side, revealing her full face to him. Pretty as always, but yet a look of insane rage and hurt to come...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:43 am

Sano took the punch to the face without even breaking stride with his punches "It is going to take more than a simple punch to save you Reika." Sano said as he felt Reika entwine his legs with hers. "So, it looks like you want this to get brutal." Sano said as he smiled with excitement as he would continue to hammer away at Reika's face with his fists.

Sano had to admit that without her glasses Reika was pretty attractive but that didn't mean he was going to go easy on her as Sano showed no mercy in a fight. "Just tell me when you have had enough because it looks like you don't want me to go anywhere." Sano said as he knew he wouldn't be able to escape from Reika's hold easily. So, Sano took the only other option and that was to punch Reika until she was unconscious.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:27 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":30682pcq]Sano took the punch to the face without even breaking stride with his punches "It is going to take more than a simple punch to save you Reika." Sano said as he felt Reika entwine his legs with hers. "So, it looks like you want this to get brutal." Sano said as he smiled with excitement as he would continue to hammer away at Reika's face with his fists.

Sano had to admit that without her glasses Reika was pretty attractive but that didn't mean he was going to go easy on her as Sano showed no mercy in a fight. "Just tell me when you have had enough because it looks like you don't want me to go anywhere." Sano said as he knew he wouldn't be able to escape from Reika's hold easily. So, Sano took the only other option and that was to punch Reika until she was unconscious.

Seeing as she had him in a position he would not give up any fight to escape from, it was only a matter of time before he resorted back to punching methods on her, Reika herself, keeping her arms guarded up each time he hailed in one hard punch, after another. Her arms throbbing from when he punched at them, which caused her to drop her guard, and punching methods, to be welcomed by his rock hard fists yet again, knocking her aside as she hastily, backed off for a bit to gain back some focus, and perhaps more methods to really hurt him here. "Mmmph, a slight tickle...but you are a eager boy..." she said, still teasing even if her arms hurt like hell, giving Sano space to get back up and fight her before she could run in with another relentless attack.

Admittedly, it took some strength to really get the Viper yearning for more, and Sano was giving no mistakes in trying to show what he was made off, Reika rubbing her face as her hair dangled down, messy, but she cared less for it rather to focus on her prey tonight. Giving the boy a smile, as she rubbed, making herself look like she enjoyed the violence he took onto her.

"I hope I didn't hurt you too hard there, Mr Sano..." Reika said with sarcasm in her voice, sexy as always, but charming him on to embarrass him a little, but more or less taunt him to fight her with more harsher tactics if Sano could muster enough...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:55 pm

Sano was surprised that Reika began to move away from him after his latest barrage of punches "What's the matter? I thought you were tougher than that." Sano said with a smirk on his face as he got to his feet. "Don't tell me that is all you can take?" Sano continued on as he taunted Reika.

"Oh, you didn't hurt me at all." Sano said with a smirk as he charged at Reika "But i guarantee that this is going to hurt." Sano said as he closed the distance between himself and Reika. Sano still had a smirk on his face as he aimed a strong punch straight at Reika's stomach to try and double the girl over so that he could follow up by grabbing her hair and kneeing her in the face. "Tell me if you have had enough after this." Sano would say as he attacked.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:50 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":2eg1qxi0]Sano was surprised that Reika began to move away from him after his latest barrage of punches "What's the matter? I thought you were tougher than that." Sano said with a smirk on his face as he got to his feet. "Don't tell me that is all you can take?" Sano continued on as he taunted Reika.

"Oh, you didn't hurt me at all." Sano said with a smirk as he charged at Reika "But i guarantee that this is going to hurt." Sano said as he closed the distance between himself and Reika. Sano still had a smirk on his face as he aimed a strong punch straight at Reika's stomach to try and double the girl over so that he could follow up by grabbing her hair and kneeing her in the face. "Tell me if you have had enough after this." Sano would say as he attacked.

Reika's little stumble back was hardly a time of recovering her hits inflicted in her face, but more of to let her prey, Sano, bask a little into thinking he had a weakness against her. When she was really planning to make him eat his words. "Be a good boy...and I might let you have more of me, plenty more, for, I quite enjoyed that..." Reika said, like if she was turned on by his vicious ways of fighting, seeing him as he punched her hard onwards in the stomach...while grabbing her hair to bring a up knee to her face. Jolting her backwards as she felt the full brunt, only to land on her hands in a quick reaction with her head clicked to the side...

Gasping at how hard he could play with his female's, certainly, that brought a excited smile to her face as she spat out saliva to the side...

Slowly looking back up to him with her eye's...
"Now...your just playing with me~" she taunted, feeling the burn, but eager to slither her way back to stop him, hit by some daze, as she would run at Sano in a spear of her strength's...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:19 pm

Sano watched Reika fall to the ground and he couldn't hep but take a step back and let her recover. "Come on, get up. I am not done yet." Sano said as he bounced back and forth on his heels. "I'm just getting started but it seems like you might just be finished." Sano said before Reika lunged from her downed position to spear him to the mat. Sano was caught by surprise but that didn't mean that he was just going to let Reika have her way. So as she tackled him to the mat Sano tried to send an elbow into the back of Reika's head to try and stun her so he could roll them both over and take the top position.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:22 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":29nx98ku]Sano watched Reika fall to the ground and he couldn't hep but take a step back and let her recover. "Come on, get up. I am not done yet." Sano said as he bounced back and forth on his heels. "I'm just getting started but it seems like you might just be finished." Sano said before Reika lunged from her downed position to spear him to the mat. Sano was caught by surprise but that didn't mean that he was just going to let Reika have her way. So as she tackled him to the mat Sano tried to send an elbow into the back of Reika's head to try and stun her so he could roll them both over and take the top position.

True, the boy knew how to trash talk a champion of the pits, but Reika had no thought's what so ever of rolling over and giving up for his pleasure. Running down the boy, as she took another harsh punch at him, just to show him who he was dealing with for the match, "gnghhh!!" she groaned, trying to grab her hands onto his elbow to stop him from forcing the hit, but twitched a little from his strength to that of her own, causing him to hit over the head as she was toppled over by him. Sano, now sat on top of her chest as she focused her blue eyes of sight quickly to him, a bit dazed from that hit, but not out of the fight yet...

"Bite me..." she growled, in both a state of rage and pleasure, as she rather enjoyed the man handling of his hits on her, ever since King, but she knew Sano would just keep coming for more of her. Shielding herself, and moving her legs in this position, to avoid any more plans he wanted to hurt onto her.

Last edited by 11215 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:23 am

Sano could only smile as he ended up sitting on Reika's chest "What's the matter? I thought you were supposed to be tough." Sano said as she would look down at Reika and raise his fist in the air. "I hope your ready for that pretty face of yours to become covered in blood." Sano would then shoot his fist straight at Reika's face to see if he could knock the girl out in one hit.

"There is no hope for you but if you ask nicely i guess i could make this quick and mostly painless. But i have to say i am really disappointed in this fight. I mean i thought you would at least make a good opponent but it seems you are weak just like the rest of the." Sano said as he took more time to brag than to punch Reika in her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next