Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke - Page 3 Empty Re: Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke

Post by XSirenX Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:12 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":23i0e1yp]Sano could only smile as he ended up sitting on Reika's chest "What's the matter? I thought you were supposed to be tough." Sano said as she would look down at Reika and raise his fist in the air. "I hope your ready for that pretty face of yours to become covered in blood." Sano would then shoot his fist straight at Reika's face to see if he could knock the girl out in one hit.

"There is no hope for you but if you ask nicely i guess i could make this quick and mostly painless. But i have to say i am really disappointed in this fight. I mean i thought you would at least make a good opponent but it seems you are weak just like the rest of the." Sano said as he took more time to brag than to punch Reika in her face.

His words meant nothing to her, petty, and more of cute threats to someone her ferocity, though she showed quite the flirtatious image of herself at the start of the match....Reika, began to gradually build up her bloodlust from all these hits. Her plan of attack, forming perfectly together, as Sano's hits just fuelled her rage to hurt him harder...something she was going to shock, and awe him with now. "How about..." she paused, timing her eyesight on his fist as she locked with it, grabbing it, in a fierce show of her stamina, "NO..." looking back up to Sano with a glare of tempting rage within her. With this threat averted, she would continue, to butt her head straight forward into his face, aiming for that blabbering mouth of his as her head always felt, as hard as her hits...

Using her rage to try and break out those front teeth of his, in a spectacular show of both power, and blood splatter as the crowd "woo"ed in shock, forgetting that Sano was in control at all...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke - Page 3 CxD01fY
Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke - Page 3 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke - Page 3 Empty Re: Tension Tag #1 Contender Team Generator! Reika Vs. Sanosuke

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:36 am

Sano was caught by complete surprise when Reika stopped his fist from slamming into her face "Well, i guess you have some fight let in you after all." Sano said before Reika's head slammed into his mouth, splitting his lip and causing some blood to spill out. Sano was then forced off of Reika as the shock of the attack made Sano fall onto his back while he held his mouth.

However, Sano wouldn't stay down long as he would wipe some blood away from his mouth and try to roll away from Reika so he could get to his feet "Now this is a fight." Sano would say while trying to stand up.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:54 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":24vd2fuy]Sano was caught by complete surprise when Reika stopped his fist from slamming into her face "Well, i guess you have some fight let in you after all." Sano said before Reika's head slammed into his mouth, splitting his lip and causing some blood to spill out. Sano was then forced off of Reika as the shock of the attack made Sano fall onto his back while he held his mouth.

However, Sano wouldn't stay down long as he would wipe some blood away from his mouth and try to roll away from Reika so he could get to his feet "Now this is a fight." Sano would say while trying to stand up.

The sight of a blood, or saliva to Reika, always meant a good sign that the match was going to be good, even more to the point that she made Sano split his lip, which made him say such words as she smiled. Admiring that injury she had inflicted on him. "I'm not even started hurting you badly yet, my Dear Sano..." she said, getting herself up a little bruised in the face, but enough adrenaline to go on at him for a few hours of violence. While cracking her own fists to face him in a forward charge of assault, using the time he was trying to stand up, to lunge herself right into his stomach to catch him by surprise...

With her own building up strength, she would let out a scream of rage, yet pleasure as she launched into Sano, to bring him thundering back down to the mats for her psychotic enjoyment. If it too him down, the Viper would show him a true grip of the coils...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:59 am

Sano had just made it to his feet when Reika charged into him. Usually Sano would be able to just stand there and take the hit but Reika caught him by surprise and Sano fell back down to the mat with Reika on top of him. "Is that all you got?" Sano would say as he would try to punch up at Reika's face even from his downed position.

"You are going to have to do more than tackle me to the mat to hurt me." Sano said as he just smirked at Reika as he didn't even feel a bit threatened by the girl who just tackled him.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:40 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":3hmyu3wv]Sano had just made it to his feet when Reika charged into him. Usually Sano would be able to just stand there and take the hit but Reika caught him by surprise and Sano fell back down to the mat with Reika on top of him. "Is that all you got?" Sano would say as he would try to punch up at Reika's face even from his downed position.

"You are going to have to do more than tackle me to the mat to hurt me." Sano said as he just smirked at Reika as he didn't even feel a bit threatened by the girl who just tackled him.

Feeling as if Sano would just get back up after this, for his size, Reika made sure he stayed down this time by adding in a up knee to his gut, seeing as the blood from his mouth...just dripped onto her face like cold water, only it was black with rage of hurting Sano that hard. Recovering from taking his bulky weight down, as she was smacked over the face by a jab from Sano's fists, clicking her head to the side as her jaw rang with small throbs. Spitting out a little drool, before going back in to show him a punch of her own, as they were both taking damage from they're vicious fight styles...

Reika's pit fighter tackles, and punches, coming highly useful to slow down Sano, for a short period of time as the boy she was fighting, would take time and effort to really hurt him, even when he bleeded, he still felt like a former opponent from Reika's pit fighting days...strong, yet never would really die. Making her tone down her charms, to really hurt him instead...even if he acted like a smug bastard half of the time...

However, Reika was not off Sano just yet, if he wished to break off from her, he would have to react fast as Reika slowly came back from that punch against the jaw area...showing signs of redness, but no blood...yet. "What a bitch..." she thought, having some sort of faint respect for Sano's relentless side secretly.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:44 am

Sano felt his fist connect with Reika's face but it didn't seem to faze her that much "So, i see you are finally getting serious." Sano said as he received a punch to his face which snapped her head back for a second. Sano would however fire another punch up at Reika's face even as she punched him in the jaw again. Sano was going to teach Reika that even if she had him pinned beneath her, she was going to have to earn every drop of blood and bead of sweat in this fight.

Sano knew that eventually he would have to try and gt Reika off of him as even with his endurance and pain threshold he knew that eventually Reika would wear him down and beat him to a blood pulp but at the moment Sano just kept trading punches with Reika aiming at her nose as she aimed at his jaw as Sano wanted to even the score by causing Reika's nose to start bleeding.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:12 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":3bw6rbe4]Sano felt his fist connect with Reika's face but it didn't seem to faze her that much "So, i see you are finally getting serious." Sano said as he received a punch to his face which snapped her head back for a second. Sano would however fire another punch up at Reika's face even as she punched him in the jaw again. Sano was going to teach Reika that even if she had him pinned beneath her, she was going to have to earn every drop of blood and bead of sweat in this fight.

Sano knew that eventually he would have to try and gt Reika off of him as even with his endurance and pain threshold he knew that eventually Reika would wear him down and beat him to a blood pulp but at the moment Sano just kept trading punches with Reika aiming at her nose as she aimed at his jaw as Sano wanted to even the score by causing Reika's nose to start bleeding.

"Guahh!!" Reika groaned with a muffle to her voice, getting punched again in the face by Sano, close to her nose area, as she tried to keep him occupied with her her punches... shielding each time he got close with another jab. Blocking most of the, but taking the pain through her arms as Sano wailed even more into her, eventually, hitting Reika closer to comfort for her face blotched red with intensity, causing a little blood to trickle down her nose as she continued by the grit of her teeth...even in this state, to keep down Sano at his toughest abilities...

Raising her arms above her head, before slamming them down hard onto his chest, to stun him, but not only wanting to cause Sano pain...but choke him too, now that he was showing some defence to her. If it hurt him that much, Reika would move into a head scissor with her strong legs around his head...something, Reika was usually known for with her wondrous legs, while they looked good, they did a hell of a job around anyone's neck...

Planning this attack just for someone like Sano...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:16 pm

Sano was trading Reika punch for punch but when he saw some blood from her nose he couldn't help but smile "There i think that evened the score." Sano said as he continued to punch up at Reika even as he saw her raise both her hands above her head. "Come on hit me with everything you got." Sano said right before Reika slammed both of her fists into his chest which left Sano winded on the mat.

Sano was still pretty much out of it when Reika's legs wrapped around his head "Ha, you think your wimpy legs can beat me." Sano said even as he felt Reika's legs begin to squeeze. Sano's hands immediately shot to her legs to try and pry them apart before she completely locked in the hold.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:08 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":3hr9xmpc]Sano was trading Reika punch for punch but when he saw some blood from her nose he couldn't help but smile "There i think that evened the score." Sano said as he continued to punch up at Reika even as he saw her raise both her hands above her head. "Come on hit me with everything you got." Sano said right before Reika slammed both of her fists into his chest which left Sano winded on the mat.

Sano was still pretty much out of it when Reika's legs wrapped around his head "Ha, you think your wimpy legs can beat me." Sano said even as he felt Reika's legs begin to squeeze. Sano's hands immediately shot to her legs to try and pry them apart before she completely locked in the hold.

Reika hissed at his snarky comments, along with his strengths, which were giving her more of a challenge to Sano rather than thinking of getting angry at him. "Oh, you'll be surprised at this my Dear..." she said, locking him in tighter only to see his trembling hands, lock around her legs, trying to pull himself out so quickly against Reika's lock. This little feeble attempt had to be stopped, for she was enjoying his squirms a little too much...herself closing her legs tighter to really test Sano's strength against her own. "Just try and break out!" Reika said with a devilish smirk on her lips, tightening her legs to not only just trap his head, but have a good go at cutting off the bloodstream, in Sano's lower arms...

That way, she could wear him down before thinking of her next vicious attack to make him splutter. For his strength was something to pay close attention too, along with that of her own...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:26 pm

Sano felt Reika's legs begin to tighten around his head "Is..that..all...you...got." Sano said as he tried to pry Reika's legs apart. Sano knew that his situation was bad but he would never get up "Come..on..i can...take more...than that." Sano said even as he began to see black dots in his vision. Sano soon felt his arms begin to numb and he knew that if he didn't escape Reika's deadly legs soon this match would be a lose for him. "I..won't...be...beaten...so...easily." Sano said as he tried one last time to pry Reika's legs apart.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next