Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Yoko vs Isabella: Lingirie hentai match

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Yoko vs Isabella: Lingirie hentai match - Page 3 Empty Re: Yoko vs Isabella: Lingirie hentai match

Post by XSirenX Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:36 am

[quote="Sparkplug71":12lbl4dx]As she would continue the sensual assult she would then get knocked onto her bottom as she looked at her with mock-disapointment "Aww..I was so close to letting those boobs flop free"

"Heh...your going have to try harder than that..." Yoko said, getting up to rub her head a little from being downed, quite surprised by that kiss too as she looked on over at Isa, with a cheeky wink, clipping her metal bra strap back in so that she could go pounce Isa, while she was kicking up a huff. "It won't be me looking the fool when you cry though!" Yoko said, trying to swing her arms, to grab onto Isa's strap if she could reach far enough.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Yoko vs Isabella: Lingirie hentai match - Page 3 CxD01fY
Yoko vs Isabella: Lingirie hentai match - Page 3 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Yoko vs Isabella: Lingirie hentai match - Page 3 Empty Re: Yoko vs Isabella: Lingirie hentai match

Post by Sparkplug71 Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:16 am

Isabella was making an attempt to get back up onto her knees when the red haired sniper attacked and managed to grab hold of her bra's strap, in respone, Izzy would try to grab hold of Yoko's right bust and squeeze on it if of course Yoko didn't try to counter it.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:35 pm

[quote="Sparkplug71":1k5v8eil]Isabella was making an attempt to get back up onto her knees when the red haired sniper attacked and managed to grab hold of her bra's strap, in respone, Izzy would try to grab hold of Yoko's right bust and squeeze on it if of course Yoko didn't try to counter it.

"A ahhhhhh~" she moaned, feeling her hand squish onto her right breast, while she herself fumbled her hands around the back part of Isa, snaking them to grab the bra strap that lay untouched. Hopefully, this way she would latch her arms into a slight bearhug to catch Isa off guard, seeing if Isa could hold her might, in a tight squeeze if she retaliated to her attempt.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:41 pm

She blushed as she was pulled into the more than friendly bare hug, she knew it was only a matter of time before she was de-bra-ed "Hey Yoko, want to just strip our bra's at the same time?" she asked in a cheerie manner.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:35 pm

[quote="Sparkplug71":21gy0w2a]She blushed as she was pulled into the more than friendly bare hug, she knew it was only a matter of time before she was de-bra-ed "Hey Yoko, want to just strip our bra's at the same time?" she asked in a cheerie manner.

This was rather the odd question asked, from her competitive opponent, who asked her if they both wanted to strip they're bra's. Making Yoko blink and blush, "uh, well....depends........as long as you have no dirty tricks, Isa chan...." Yoko said, giving quite the smirk as she would use this moment, to quickly snap off Isa's bra, and swing it into the crowd for giggles.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:11 am

Izzy smirked as she saw Yoko take the top off, but was a little dismayed as it was thrown into the crowd knowing that some guy or gal was very lucky, she herself would try to pull the bra off from the front, trying to expose thd markswomans boobs.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:03 am

[quote="Sparkplug71":1dmejuht]Izzy smirked as she saw Yoko take the top off, but was a little dismayed as it was thrown into the crowd knowing that some guy or gal was very lucky, she herself would try to pull the bra off from the front, trying to expose thd markswomans boobs.

Giggling a little at how liberating that felt, stripping off Isa's bra, and tossing it to the audience sure did feel good in a dirty place, back in Yoko's head. Easily distracted as Isa stretched on Yoko's bra, forcing herself to re focus, and try and fumble away Isa before her weak bra snapped. "H hey!" she blushed, doing her best to keep the girl away from her bust that perked.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:01 am

She would keep up the strike at Yoko, she would try to pin her down on the bed so that she could fully strip of her bra, flinging it into the crowd And would then try to squeeze her nipples.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:51 am

[quote="Sparkplug71":4geo7ox7]She would keep up the strike at Yoko, she would try to pin her down on the bed so that she could fully strip of her bra, flinging it into the crowd And would then try to squeeze her nipples.

Feeling Isa squeeze onto her nipples, Yoko gave out quite the blushful moan, as she tried to fall herself back on the bed, only to make things even better for Isa from her retreat. Her hands, shifting at the thighs of Isa's to try and pry them open, but for a girl her looks, Isa was pretty strong for a newbie. Much to say, this was Yoko's first time at Hentai'ing it up with a live audience.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:24 pm

She would pry her legs open, but hopefully that wouldnt stop Izzy from sliding her hand up under her panties to pleasure Yoko.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next