Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Janet and Azami's Night Out

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Janet and Azami's Night Out - Page 15 Empty Re: Janet and Azami's Night Out

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:36 am

Janet sat still as she allowed Azami to wash her face. Their breasts bobbed gently in the warm water, brushing against each other every few seconds. Janet ran her own hands through the silky smooth blue hair of her lover, purring gently as the princess’️s hands ran across her face.

“Thank you, Azami…” she said, laughing a little once her lover had completely cleaned her face. “That was very considerate of you. Let me return the favor.”

She would bring her hands down to Azami’️s breasts, splashing water over them so that all of the saliva and the remaining residue of cherry body paint would wash away. She would not just stop there, though, as once Azami’️s chest was clean, Janet would start splashing her in earnest, giggling as she playfully showered her girlfriend with warm water and bubbles.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:47 am

Azami smiled as she let Janet washed her breasts, and once her lover had cleaned them and began to playing with the water, she laughed softly and returned the favor. Like Janet, she would splash the warm, bubbly water to the girl's body playfully. They're just like two kids playing in the tub now.

"Hey, hey, I got an idea," Azami said excitedly, raising her hand to pause their splashing game.

When Janet stopped, she would pour the champagne to the glasses and gave her lover hers. Azami leaned to the tub's side to rest herself as she lifted her glass.

"Let's try making each other cum underwater with just our feet~" she smiled seductively. "Same deal as before, winner becomes the dominant one, how does that sound?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:00 am

Janet was a little upset when Azami put a stop to their little splash fight; she had been really getting into it, and felt just like a little kid sharing the bath with a cousin or a close friend. The suggestion which the Japanese princess made was, however, just too tempting to resist. A big grin spread across Janet’️s face and she nodded, taking her own glass from Azami and leaning back against the opposite side of the tub.

“Mmm, that sounds lovely, sweetie,” Janet purred, sliding her foot across the bottom of the tub. When she found Azami’️s foot, the Lakota girl would play her toes across her lover’️s for a few moments before slowly sliding her foot up the leg, bringing it to rest on the girl’️s thigh, waiting for Azami to catch up. “Prepare to lose.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:12 am

"Oh no, you prepare to lose, Janet-chan~" Azami teased back before drinking her champagne and put the glass to the side.

The blue haired girl placed her hands on the bathtub's floor to support herself as her foot began to creep towards her lover's crotch. She caressed Janet's thigh sensually along the way, and once her sole found her target, Azami would began to rub it softly with a teasing smile on her face. She felt confident she could overcome her lover again. After all, she had been teasing the girl when they play pet with each other. Azami would like to think that she earned herself a little head start.

"Mmm~ What should I do to you next, my lover?" she asked.

Last edited by 10553 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:32 am

Janet drank her champagne, too, as the two of them began to pleasure each other with their toes. Azami had gotten a head start, sure, by rubbing Janet’️s crotch while she had been the pet, and the Native American girl was not about to give up so easily. She had lost the last round, and, no matter how pleasant that had been, she was not prepared to lose two rounds in a row. She smiled confidently back at Azami as the two girls played with each other.

“What should you do next? Why, I think you should try to make me cum with just your toes, my love,” Janet replied, giggling a little. “If you start thinking too far ahead, you’️ll make it entirely too easy for me to beat you. And I do prefer a challenge. Now pour some more champagne, sweetie—no reason to stop drinking just because we’️re working on each other with our toes.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:54 am

"Oh, don't worry about that, Janet-chan..." Azami replied coyly as she pressed her soles on the girl's sex and rubbed it faster. "I'll show you how a princess' feet can work wonders..."

She moaned as well from the sensation between her legs from Janet's rubbing. Despite the confidence, she was feeling quite aroused herself. As she poured more champagne to the glasses and drank another round, Azami could feel the combined warmth from the alcohol and the bath water starting to make her feel really hot.

"Ahh... that's it, Janet-chan..." she moaned. "You're quite talented at this too, huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:08 am

“You bet I am!” Janet moaned, tossing her head back and pouring the champagne down her throat. Azami was hitting just the right spots, at just the right rhythm, and it was driving Janet positively crazy! The warm water only added to the warm, fuzzy sensation welling up inside of her. She knew that she was not going to last too long—as a matter of fact, Janet wasn’️t so sure that she would ever be able to last more than just a few minutes, whenever Azami was involved. The girl was practically the embodiment of raw sexuality!

“Mm…oh…y-you’️re pretty good, too, Azami. Not as good as me…but still!” Janet blubbered, her eyes rolling a little as the whole experience threatened to overwhelm her. She continued to rub her foot against Azami’️s crotch, however, and began trying to part the girl’️s pussy lips with her toes, going after the girl’️s clit with her big toe. “Pour us another round, Azami! I want to get you nice and drunk!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:26 am

"Hmmph... that's what you'd like to think..." Azami replied, still managing her confident face on. "Ahn!" she moaned loudly when she felt Janet's toe poked her clit.

Knowing that it's going to be close again, Azami quickly poured the champagne, before gulping it down and began her own attack. She returned the favor of her lover by slipping her big toe inside the girl's sex and pumped it in and out with some pace. Azami was close herself as she moaned some more and threw her head back. She could feel the edge was approaching again, but she would try to focus on the task of bringing Janet's orgasm first.

"You ready... mmh... to lost again...?" Azami asked before she picked up her foot's pumping pace significantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:51 am

Janet moaned loudly as Azami returned the favor. She pumped her toe into the Japanese princess’️s sex as fast as she could, knowing that this was a race right to the finish. She did not want to lose again—she wanted to remain on roughly equal terms with her new lover, and losing two of their sexual contests in a row was not a good way to accomplish that.

She gulped down her glass of champagne before setting it down hard on the side of the tub. She did not ask for more, this time—she had to focus! Azami was really on her game, and Janet was coming very close to her next orgasm. She squeezed her eyes shut, concentrating solely on pleasuring the blue-haired beauty across from her.

“Lose…again? N-no way! You’️re mine!” she gasped.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:00 am

Azami moaned even louder than before as Janet pumped her toe furiously inside her sex. She couldn't split her focus to make another teasing comment this time. The blue haired girl was already occupied holding her own orgasm as well as drawing out her lover's. She gasped and threw her head backwards again, pumping and pushing her own toe to stimulate Janet's sex as much as she could.

"Mmhh! Aahh! Y-yes...." Azami trembled slightly as it was her orgasm that came out first instead. "Ouuhhh, Janet-chan...!"

She had to hold to the side walls of the bathtub to avoid herself slumped into the water after her climax finished. Azami gasped and breathed heavily, but still moving her toe inside her lover's sex, albeit less fierce than before. She was quite spent, after all.

"Oh you... You can't just let me win twice can you..." Azami sighed with a smile on her face.

Last edited by 10553 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next