Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 7:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aiden of the Chain vs Uncharted Love

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Aiden of the Chain vs Uncharted Love - Page 3 Empty Re: Aiden of the Chain vs Uncharted Love

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:32 am

The slap turned Aiden's head to the other side, and before she could protest, Misha squeezed her breasts, causing the red haired girl's eyes to open wide before she would let out a moan. She began to squirm weakly as her opponent continued to squeeze her breasts, her face blushing deeply as she grabbed Misha's wrists, but not really trying to stop her.

"A-aah... stop that..." she protested weakly.

As much as she wanted to stop the girl to grope her like this, Aiden was struggling to fight the sensation from her opponent's hands. She moaned some more before she would try putting more resistance against Misha, although her body and mind wasn't really up for it yet.

Back to top Go down

Aiden of the Chain vs Uncharted Love - Page 3 Empty Re: Aiden of the Chain vs Uncharted Love

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:53 pm

Misha loved the sounds of Aiden's moans and she couldn't help but continue to squeeze the girls breasts "Your breasts feel so nice beneath mys hands." Misha said as she would begin to massage Aiden's orbs "I can't wait until they are mine for the night." Misha said as she would begin to grind her crotch against Aiden's stomach "Just thinking about it makes me all hot." Misha said as she looked down at Aiden "And it looks like you are enjoying it to, my little bitch."

Misha was having fun on top of Aiden and she couldn't help but start to get a little wet between her legs as she squeezed Aiden's breasts and ground her crotch against the girls stomach "I bet your face would feel great between my legs."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:05 pm

Aiden gritted her teeth to prevent herself from moaning as Misha kept squeezing her breasts. She didn't want to admit how good it felt to her, and when her opponent began to grind her crotch against her stomach, the redhead would shake her head while trying to pull Misha's hands away from her breasts.

"Ngh... n-no... I'm not..." she denied, blushing deeply as she avoided eye contact.

What Misha said afterwards made Aiden's eyes widen. She could already felt the girl's crotch getting a little wet, and the thought of her face being trapped between her opponent's legs only made her blush even deeper. Aiden thought that there's no way she would let this girl continue to tease her and have her way with her just like this, and she would try to push Misha to the side so she could roll away from the girl.

"H-hell no...!" she exclaimed as she tried to get her opponent's off her belly. "Get off me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:23 pm

Misha was having such a great time on top of Aiden that when her trapped opponent tried to push her off, it didn't take that much effort. Misha fell to the mat but quickly rolled to her feet with a smile in her face "I don't know why you are so upset? You seemed to be enjoying yourself quite a bit as i had my way with you." Misha said as she blew Aiden a kiss while getting to her feet.

Misha watched Aiden carefully and she smiled before moving her hands between her legs and moaning "Mmmm, the thought of your cute little face trapped between my thighs as i ride you to orgasm is almost too much for me to handle." Misha said as she continued to taunt Aiden.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:35 pm

Aiden rolled away to the opposite side after her attempt to get Misha off her was successful. She was about to get up on her knees when the girl's words reached her ears. The redhead turned around to see her opponent blew a kiss towards her which only made her felt even more embarrassed.

"Ugh... s-shut up!" Aiden yelled as she got up to her feet as well, trying to shake off Misha's teasing so she could start focusing herself on turning the tables.

All of that thought was gone instantly as she watched what the girl did. Aiden blushed again before she glared at Misha and suddenly run towards her in anger. She had enough of the girl's teasing, and Aiden wanted to shut her up for good. With a loud cry she would try to jump and thrust her feet at Misha in an attempt for a drop kick at the girl. Of course, not being in full condition anymore in addition of being enraged only made her attack less effective than it would normally be.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:53 pm

Misha knew that Aiden wasn't a fan of her teasing but Misha couldn't help but continue to do it. However, it seemed that Aiden had a bit of a temper as she charged at Misha "Looks like my little bitch needs to calm down or she is going to get a spanking." Misha said as she quickly rolled to the side barely managing to avoid Aiden's drop kick.

"I think you just wanted to get close to me again." Misha said as she would quickly try to get over to Aiden and pull her top off to expose her breasts "However, my bitches don't need clothes so lets get rid of yours before we have some more fun."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:04 pm

The redhead landed roughly on her butt as she missed the drop kick, causing her to remain down at the mat as the fall took some wind out of her. Misha was quick to capitalize on the situation as she grabbed Aiden's outfit, causing the girl to widen her eyes from the surprise. Hearing the girl's words, the redhead tried to get away in panic, but she couldn't do that after the fall, resulting in Misha managed to pull off her clothes, which was a one piece, to reveal her bare breasts as well as her white pantie.

"Kyaah!" Aiden screamed as she instinctively wrapped her arms around herself to cover her breasts, blushing deeply.

No matter how much she done it before she joined AFW, Aiden couldn't help but to get embarrassed when she's naked in front of an audience. Now as she was still seated on the mat, the redhead was pretty much defenseless as she used her arms to cover her body. The crowds were roaring at the sight, which only made Aiden become even more embarrassed and temporarily forgetting her fight.

Last edited by 10553 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:10 pm

Misha twirled Aiden's top above her head before tossing it outside the ring "There now everyone can see the body i'm going to have so much fun with." Misha said as she would reach down and grab at Aiden's hair "Now stand up and give your master a kiss." Misha would say as she would lean down to kiss Aiden.

As Misha kissed Aiden her hand that wasn't in the girls hair would make its way towards the girls crotch to press two fingers into the girls sex through her panties.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:20 pm

Aiden could only watched as Misha tossed her attire outside, and her temper would quickly overcome her embarrassment. Now she wanted to beat the girl badly, to give her an even worse of payback.

"I-I'm going to get you for this!" she yelled, glaring and gritting her teeth as she looked at Misha, not realizing her defenseless stance.

Before she could get up to fight back, Aiden was pulled by her hair, and she could only yelped and squirmed in protest before Misha leaned in and kissed her. Aiden could only moan into her opponent's mouth as Misha forced the kiss on her. She tried to turn her head away, but unable to do so as the girl gripped her hair tight. The redhead's hands initially reached for Misha's to try freeing herself from her. However, the moment her opponent's other hand touched her pantie covered crotch, Aiden would froze for a bit and moaned into Misha's mouth again before one of her hands would reach for the girl's wrist to try pulling it away from her crotch.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:26 pm

Misha kissed Aiden passionately as she stroked her fingers back and forth across Aiden's panties. Misha then broke the kiss to look into Aiden's eyes "Your mine Aiden and there is nothing you can do about it." Misha said before leaning back in to kiss Aiden again.

Misha was trying her best to keep Aiden on the defensive as if Aiden could get her mind together it wouldn't be hard to turn this situation around on Misha as she was getting a little to into arousing Aiden.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next