Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aiden of the Chain vs Uncharted Love

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Aiden of the Chain vs Uncharted Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Aiden of the Chain vs Uncharted Love

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:50 am

"Gyaah! S-stop that!" Aiden protested as Misha spanked her while she was still on all four. "Y-you bitch..."

The redhead soon got herself another spank which made her yelped cutely and blushed some more. She had enough. It was humiliating enough to have the girl playing with her like this. The red haired girl gritted her teeth again as she tried to regain a little focus. Aiden didn't think to try getting back up on her feet again. Instead, she would turn around and swing her leg to try whipping Misha's feet so she could tackle the girl down to the mat!

"Hyaah!" she let out as she tried to bring her opponent down with her leg.

Last edited by 10553 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Aiden of the Chain vs Uncharted Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Aiden of the Chain vs Uncharted Love

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:00 am

Misha was having fun spanking Aiden that she wasn't to alert when Aiden quickly turned around and kicked Misha's legs out from under her. Misha fell towards the mat but she managed to stick her arms out to catch herself before smacking breasts first into the ground. "Hey that was a mean thing to do." Misha said as she would immediately try to roll away from Aiden so she could get to her feet without being attacked.

"How can i have fun with you if you keep being so aggressive?" Misha said as she slowly got to her feet hoping to recover before Aiden could.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:08 am

Aiden felt a little satisfaction as she managed to bring Misha down, although the girl reacted better than she expected. She ignored her opponent's teasing as she steadied herself on her limbs to prepare launching herself towards Misha.

"Shut up!" the redhead yelled as she pounced at Misha like a tiger, hoping to catch the girl before she could fully recover. "Raahh!"

Aiden thought that she at least had a 50/50 chances to get Misha with her leap. That was good enough for her. She didn't think about the possibilities of leaving herself open should she missed and land badly, because planning wasn't her strongest aspect. All she wanted now was just to keep Misha down so she could pay the girl back.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:16 am

Misha had gotten to one knee when Aiden pounced at her "Wait, calm down now." Misha said as she was tackled back down to the mat by Aiden. "Calm down, i'm really not a girl who enjoys the bottom position." Misha would immediately try to roll the two of them over so she could be on top where she could smile down on Aiden.

"If you wanted to cuddle all you had to do was ask." Misha said as she would try to shove Aiden's head between her breasts again as Misha hoped to regain the advantage over her smaller opponent.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:24 am

"Ha!" Aiden let out in triumph as she managed to get on top of her opponent. "Too bad, then! You'll just have to deal with aahh?!" her satisfaction was cut short as Misha immediately rolled them over to reverse their situation. "Get off me!" she protested and squirmed to no avail.

The girl's words made Aiden blush a bit, but her eyes would opened wide as she saw Misha began to push her head towards her splendid breasts. She tried to push her but soon found her head trapped between those deadly bosom of her opponent's, cutting her air once more. Aiden kicked her legs as she tried to keep pushing Misha away from her, not wanting to be smothered for too long.

"Grhhhff! Mmmff!" she let out into Misha's breasts in protest.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:42 am

Misha lowered her breasts onto Aiden's face and she smiled as she felt Aiden struggle beneath her "Now, Now, calm down. Just enjoy yourself beneath there." Misha said as she tried to keep Aiden pinned beneath her breasts even though her trapped opponent was putting up quite a fight to get free. "If you don't like it down there just say something." Misha said with a giggle as she knew that Aiden couldn't respond.

Erica was standing by the ropes watching Misha play with Aiden and she couldn't help but feel left out "Hey leave some for me Misha, if she is unconscious i can't have any fun."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:49 am

Aiden continued to groan furiously into Misha's breasts as she struggled to get free. Her air was gradually fading away, but the redhead would try her best to maintain consciousness. Her opponent's voice starting to sound like some unclear echoes to her ear as her squirming was getting weaker and weaker. Aiden was fully aware that she needed to get out of this predicament as soon as possible, but didn't seem to figure out a way to escape from her strong opponent.

In a last ditch effort to get Misha off her, Aiden would release one of her hands from Misha's body, and swing it towards what she thought as the girl's cheek. She gave it her all, hoping that the slap could allow her a momentary relief at the very least.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:54 am

Misha felt Aiden grow weaker and weaker beneath her breasts and she couldn't help but smile again "Don't worry this will all be over soon." Misha said before she was smacked rather hard against her cheek. "Ouch." Misha said as she removed her breasts from Aiden's face "How dare you?" Misha said as she would sit up on Aiden's stomach before aiming a slap of her own at Aiden's face.

"Ohhh, you shouldn't have done that." Erica said from the sidelines as Misha seemed to be getting angry "You wouldn't like it when Misha gets rough with her playthings." Erica said as she knew that Misha wasn't going to play around with Aiden anymore.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:01 am

Aiden's eyes were nearly closing as Misha pulled her breasts away and straddled her stomach instead. She was about to suck some air when the girl returned her slap to her cheek.

"Ugh!" the redhead grunted as her already weakened body felt stunned after that slap.

She glared at Misha as she panted heavily, although her expression seemed to be exhausted rather than angry. Even though she couldn't do much to prevent her opponent from having her way in her condition, Aiden would still maintain her defiance, not wanting to be treated like some plaything by the taller girl.

"Heh..." was all she could let out in reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:07 am

Misha would slap Aiden across her cheek again before smiling at the girl "I hope you don't break too easily. I want to have some fun with you." Misha said a she would move her hands down to Aiden's chest and give the girls breasts a strong squeeze "You should have just laid there beneath my breasts and gone to sleep. Now i have to punish you." Misha would say as she would continue to squeeze her opponents breasts.

"I was being nice by going easy on you but you just had to slap me." Misha said as she was going to make Aiden her bitch wether the girl wanted her to or not.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next