Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aiden of the Chain vs Uncharted Love

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Aiden of the Chain vs Uncharted Love - Page 6 Empty Re: Aiden of the Chain vs Uncharted Love

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:45 am

Aiden clicked her tongue as Misha effortlessly dodged her strike, and yelped in surprise as Erica came from behind and tugged her pantie upwards. She moaned and held to the ropes tightly as her sensitive sex was assaulted by that wedgie. Aiden bit her lower lips and glanced back at Erica before she would try swinging her elbow to try knocking the girl off her.

"L-let go!" she exclaimed angrily while striking back.

Back to top Go down

Aiden of the Chain vs Uncharted Love - Page 6 Empty Re: Aiden of the Chain vs Uncharted Love

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:52 am

Erica lifted Aiden's panties as much as she could but she couldn't do much for long as Erica had to take a step back when aiden's elbow came towards her. "Woah, that was a bit close." Erica said as she stumbled backwards "I think it is just time for you to calm down." Erica said as she would swing her foot towards Aiden's stomach "I don't like to break my toys but i will if i have to." Erica said with a smile.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:58 am

Aiden was relieved that Erica let go off her pantie, but the kick that followed up after that made her doubled up before falling on her knees. The redhead used one hand to rub her stomach and the other to support herself as she leaned forward, leaving herself open once again. She felt like she really need to get her mind together now. Both girls was just messing around with her, but that seemed to be pretty effective. It's almost like they're fighting against some amateur right now.

"Ugh... Damn you..." she muttered as she endured the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:25 am

Erica moved towards the downed Aiden and aimed another kick at her stomach "So are you going to play nice now?" Erica asked as she moved closer to Aiden to pull her to her feet by her hair "I still want to ride your face but i would prefer you to be conscious when i do it." Erica said with a smile.

Erica would then let go of Aiden's hair and bring her knee up into Aiden's stomach "Now i think i will take my place on your face." Erica said with a giggle as she would try to roll Aiden onto her back.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:35 am

The second kick hit Aiden's arm that was holding her stomach instead, but it was still enough to cause the girl fall to the mat as she lost her ground. The redhead could only whimpered as Erica pulled her up by her hair, but when the knee came up, she would use her hands to catch it and push Erica away.

"Ungh, not so fast...!" she snapped at her with exhausted but still defiant expression.

Aiden would instinctively rest herself against the ropes that wasn't too far behind. She needed a short break to recover herself, and the ropes seemed to be the safe bet since Erica couldn't attack her while she's on it. Aiden wasn't really paying attention to the girl's partner, though, thinking that she wouldn't interfere the fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:47 am

Erica was surprised that Aiden had enough in her to block her knee "Stop fighting back, i want to have my fun with you." Erica said as a pout appeared on her lips. However, a smiled replaced the pout on her face when she looked behind Aiden "Hmm, it looks like i'm going to have my fun after all."

Misha was standing right behind Aiden as the girl rested on the ropes. Misha quickly grabbed the girls arms and held them steady "Well look who came back to me." Misha said as she leaned down and licked Aiden's cheek "Have you ever been double teamed by two beautiful women before?"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:53 am

"Huh? Wh... L-LET GO!!" Aiden screamed frantically as Misha suddenly held her from behind.

She desperately try to free herself, but her effort were minimal due to her lack of strength after taking a numerous beating. Her head squirmed a little when Misha licked her cheek causing her to let out a soft moan. Her struggles temporarily came to a pause as she blushed in the girl's grasps, with Erica approaching her.

"Ah... no... don't..." she tried to protest.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:14 am

Misha lust smiled as she held Aiden in place "Now why would i let a cute little thing like you go?" Misha said as she licked Aiden's ear this time.

erica on the other hand continued to smile as she slowly moved towards Aiden Don't what?"Erica said as she leaned down in front of Aiden "Now let the fun begin." Erica said too the appluase of the crowd as she leaned forward and kissed Aiden on the lips as one of her hands moved down towards Aiden's panties to push her fingers against the girls sex.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:26 am

Aiden twitched as Misha licked her ear, her resistance was slowly fading as another soft moan escaped her lips. She turned her head to notice that Erica was already in front of her, and could do nothing when the girl leaned it for a kiss. The redhead would squirm lightly as Erica pushed her fingers on her sex, which would become wet again in a relatively short time. Aiden try to gather her will to fight back, but it became increasingly difficult. For the time being, though, she would tighten her legs a bit to make it slightly difficult for Erica to tease her sex.

"Mmmh..." she moaned into Erica's mouth as she began to kiss back.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:33 am

Misha held onto Aiden tightly as she didn't want the fiery red head to ruin Erica's fun "Just stay right here and let us have some fun with you." Misha said as she would begin to nibble on Aiden's ear.

Erica on the other hand continued to kiss and probe at Aiden's sex, however, her free hand would slowly roam to the girls breasts to give them a playful squeeze. Erica then broke the kiss and looked into Aiden's eyes "Just give in to us and i promise you won't regret it. We can be such fun mistresses."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next