Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Celestial Rain vs Blue Wishes!

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Celestial Rain vs Blue Wishes! - Page 3 Empty Re: Celestial Rain vs Blue Wishes!

Post by FairyGirl Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:08 am

Things were definitely getting tricky for Amy feeling those hands of Natasha on top of her breasts getting a good squeeze in. "Hey!" She groaned still feeling the effects of that earlier strike. The girl trying to step back in order to put some distance between herself and the dangerous Natasha. But that only put her on the wrong position to prevent being shoved backwards into Natasha and Elenor's corner.

It's not like Amy was unaware of the importance of staying fresh in this kind of match. The girl seeing Natasha moving in. Amy preparing to dodge it until she felt hands grabbing onto her shoulders. "What?" She cried out not even having enough time to turn to look at Elenor before that sizable bust smashed into her face.

That certainly left Amy stunned for a few seconds which was more than long enough for Elenor to be tagged in. Before she knew it Amy felt her head getting grabbed and being yanked into that headlock. An instinctive cry coming out of her as she felt the pressure around her head. Amy squirming and trying to yank herself free knowing she had to get out of this. She'd rather take the whole match on herself, but knew she needed to get Wendy in there or she'd be too exhausted.

From the sidelines Wendy could only gasp out and call out to her sister. Feeling incredibly guilty that her lack of attention had distracted her sister and caused problems. "You can get out of there!" She called out hoping she could get into this match soon and take away some of the pressure.

Back to top Go down

Celestial Rain vs Blue Wishes! - Page 3 Empty Re: Celestial Rain vs Blue Wishes!

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:33 am

Pulling Amy into the side headlock felt pretty good for Elenor. As she got to press the side of her breasts right up against Amy's gorgeous face. This was of course Elenor's first match here in AFW after all and it was starting out pretty good as she and her long time friend was facing off against this sister duo. The beautiful Amy was trapped pretty well it seemed, as Elenor wrenched down on the girl's head and rubbed her face lightly against the large breasts of the blond beauty.

After a few seconds, Elenor got to hear Wendy's screams to her sister and with a moment of though, Elenor decided that she should do something other than just wrench on Amy's head. For that reason Celestial would try and pull Amy's head out from her headlock and move the two so that they were face to face, standing breasts to breasts as the four large orbs would mash up against one another. With a light smirk on her face, Elenor would attempt and wrap her arms around Amy's arms and her body, mashing their breasts up tighter against one another as the blond beauty tried to lock the beautiful dark haired girl into a painful bearhug submission hold.

Pouring a great deal of power into the hold as she would try and lift Amy off of her feet and swing the girl lightly from left to right, all the while she tried to wrench down as tightly as she could on the stunning opponent. " Not gonna let you tag out that easy. I want to have some fun with you as well ~" Elenor would let out as she'd give Amy a cute wink of her eye.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:32 am

Amy knew that the longer things carried on like this the worst it was going to get for her. She needed to manage her pace and her stamina or else she'd just get worn out and Wendy definitely wouldn't have much chance against the other two by herself. Hearing Wendy calling out made her all the more determined to do something about this situation.

A bit surprised still as she felt Elenor changing things up and found herself standing face to face. A bit slow to react due to being exhausted from everything she'd been through so far. Amy's eyes going a bit wide as she felt the arms going around her and squeezing hard. While she'd certainly notice their breasts squeezing together there was a slightly bigger crisis to worry about as she cried out feeling the pressure from that bearhug.

What really had both sisters shocked though was the shear power that Elenor had in that frame. Gasping out as she was swinging Amy around like that rattling the girl up by the pressure and the extra movement. Amy was struggling as best she could in that hold though. A bit red from that last line from Elenor, Amy still had to find a way out. "Much as I'd liked to continue like this..." Amy groaned out trying to use her legs that were well off the mat right now to swing into Elenor's side with some kicks.

Wendy looked worried in the corner, but could do nothing but hang there hoping to tag in. The only chance the girls had was for Amy to force Elenor to drop her and to make a quick escape. But until that happened Amy was stuck groaning as her body was continually squeezed hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:17 am

With the two girl's generous busts mashing up together for quite a lovely sight for the crowd and also for Elenor as she stood holding Amy up in the air like she was a ragdoll, swinging the dark haired beauty around and squeezing tightly upon her body in order to try and inflict as much damage as she could upon the beautiful foe. Something which was going very well indeed.

Elenor even had the time to notice the cute little blush upon Amy's cheeks and feel the girl try and struggle in the hold. As well as she had manged to see the surprise in Amy's eyes when the girl had realized just how strong the blond beauty was, and that she had not intents of letting up on the hold. However, it seemed as if Amy was set to try and change that outlook, as she was using Elenor's swings against her, in order to have them power up the momentum in Amy's legs which came crashing into the sides of Elenor with every swing that the beautiful blond did.

Each of the kicks caused the busty blond to yelp out a bit in pain, all before she was forced to drop Amy down and stumble back, hugging her sides and then following that up by rubbing her hips and upper thighs to try and get rid of the pain from those kicks. " Oooooo now I'm gonna need some payback." Elenor would let out in a somewhat playful and teasing tone.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3