Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 6:05 am

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 12:26 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Celestial Rain vs Blue Wishes!

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Celestial Rain vs Blue Wishes! Empty Celestial Rain vs Blue Wishes!

Post by daemongirl Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:36 am

[align=center:i2yx13no][size=200:i2yx13no]Celestial Rain[/align:i2yx13no]
[align=center:i2yx13no]Celestial Rain vs Blue Wishes! Halloween_girls_by_sal_88-d5mmv90.png[/align:i2yx13no]

[align=center:i2yx13no][size=200:i2yx13no]VS[/align:i2yx13no]

[align=center:i2yx13no][size=200:i2yx13no]Blue Wishes[/align:i2yx13no]
[align=center:i2yx13no]Celestial Rain vs Blue Wishes! Wendyandedowendybyhyuga.jpg[/align:i2yx13no]

Rules: Standard tag with one exception, both members on a team must be eliminated via pinfall or submission for the other team to win.

For Natasha Loclear this night could never have come fast enough, the match had only been announced two days ago but every hour of waiting had seemed like a week to the thoroughly excited woman. But now that it was actual here she simply couldn't believe it as for months she had been moving through the ranks all on her own but at long last her best friend for the last decade was here to wrestle by her side, putting a wide smile upon Natasha's lips which had remained ever since the girl arrived about a week ago. When Elenor had told her that she was finally coming out to join the AFW alongside her Natasha had immediately begun work on thinking up a tag team name for them, knowing without any doubt that her and Elenor would make the perfect team as they knew each other so well, both women having practically grown up together they were as close or even closer than most sisters. Which would be useful tonight as they were actually up against a pair of sisters, but Natasha was finding it hard to give them too much thought even if they were both quite cute from their pictures on the AFW web site, as the biggest thing on her mind was seeing Elenor in her first AFW match.

Spoiler:

Natasha steps out of the shower with towel in hand, running it over her body to dry the last but of water from her skin that she can before opening up her locker to pull out her wrestling gear. She is only standing there naked for a moment as she first pulls on a pair of black lace panties, not bothering with a bra as she then pulls the nearly skin tight body suit down over her torso, making sure the twin pieces which trail down to cover her sex and butt are doing their job. Next comes the vest, slipping one arm through each sleeve as she pulls the sort of half jacket on, staring at herself in the mirror while adjusting her hair so that it falls just perfectly over her shoulders. Taking a seat she begins lacing up her thigh high wrestling boots and once finished she walks around the corner to where Elenor was getting dressed.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Celestial Rain vs Blue Wishes! Empty Re: Celestial Rain vs Blue Wishes!

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:45 am

Spoiler:

Elenor had been waiting for a little over a week for this chance, well this particular chance, she had waited for months for a chance to tag with Natasha, and a week to tag with Natasha in AFW. And now it was finally happening, it seemed like it was going to be a pretty good match up as well as the two of them were facing off against a pair of new fighters to Friction, which meant that her and Natasha would be able to have a nice time and hopefully not too intense but still fun and competitive. She had checked out the two girl's they were up against on the website and she had to say that those two sisters they were facing looked adorable, one was the cutest thing she had ever seen and the other was a real hottie, so it seemed like a very good match up.

As she and Natasha was getting ready, the new wrestler to friction Elenor had just slipped into her gear, taking a shower before Natasha as she was really pumped for this match and she had been looking forward to it, but she wasn't just that, for she was a bit nervous as well, it was her first match in a new league and it was her first match with a close friend in a new country so Elenor was a bit nervous and jumpy. " Oh ? Rain. You look ready." Elenor let out with a hint of that nervousness that she was feeling as she adjusted her outfit a little.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:58 am

Natasha walked around the corner to find Elenor having just slipped into her wrestling gear, stopping in her tracks as she took a moment to just soak this image in, Elenor fresh from the shower judging from the drops of water still clinging to her hair and skin while her outfit did a great job of showcasing the beauty of her long time friend. It still seemed a bit unreal that she was heading into a tag team match alongside her best friend for the last decade, but even so she wasn't nervous in the slightest as she had the utmost faith in Elenor and knew she would be great out in the ring.

She did pick up however on a bit of nervousness in Elenor's voice, Natasha looking at her friend with a warm smile upon her lips as she walked over to stand behind the woman, placing her right arm around the girl's neck in order to comfort her, her breasts pressing firmly against Elenor's back. Looking into one of the many mirrors which lined the locker room walls Natasha lightly shook her friend while giggling happily. "Of course I am, I've been waiting to do this for months after all! Now what do you say we go out there and put on a show as only we can?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:04 pm

Spoiler:
If there was anything for those two to take note of it was that this would be quite the interesting matchup. It had truly been a hope for them both that they would be able to join up in a tagmatch together relatively early on. There was no way that Amy would have come this far if Wendy wasn't actually going to be around with her. It gave Amy a calming force knowing that she wasn't just jumpingi nto matches with complete strangers. Of course it meant she had to keep an eye on the girl who could be a bit clumsy, but was as willing to take chances as they came.

Amy was ready to go though and was just waiting for the word. Ready in her purplish top and matching shorts the girl was just doing some stretches before heading out. She'd checked out some information on her opponents, but found a lot more to investigate about Natasha than Elenor. It did make her grin a bit thinking about how crazy that Natasha might be and where this match might go with her in the ring. Not that she'd try to make this a dirty fight...but she'd have to be ready for anything.

Looking over she could see Wendy was just about ready and called over. "Ready to do this?"

Spoiler:

Wendy was feeling pretty good all things considered. In response she nodded as she finished putting on her pink outfit for this. It had some purple so she felt it was a good choice for their tagteam match. "Sure, but a little nervous at the same time." She chuckled a bit at that, but she knew little about their opponents and knew the crowd would be intense for this sort of thing. "But I'll keep up just fine sis." She replied with a wink making sure just not to trip up heading out there when the time came.

For now it was just a matter of waiting for their opponents. "I guess the question is...who goes first?" Wendy did prefer going into a match quickly so she could use her speed and not start cold, but would leave it up to her sister to decide when they got out there. "Personally I'd like to get going quickly...before the nerves settle in." She added at the end knowing she wouldn't be able to hide that kind of thing from Amy anyways. They only wrestled as a team occasionally, but knew they could count on each other when it counted.

For now both were just taking it easy and waiting for their turn to come out.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:47 am

With Natasha reassuring her the two girl's started to move out of their locker room and head down the hallway, walking down towards the ramp and was just about ready for the two of them to head down towards the ring, everything was being set up for the newly debuted tag teams, as first Celestial Rain had to enter and then was Blue Wishes turn, so far the only really established wrestler in the two teams here in AFW was Natasha from Celestial Rain. Which maybe gave them the edge, though Natasha and Elenor wasn't two people who had tag teamed that often before.

As the two of the young beautiful busty women stood in front of the ramp they waited for their selected music to start up, they had decided to go with an all instrumental theme, and as such the [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-a4hxniZ-U:kyptww26]music[/url:kyptww26] started up as the two of them then stepped out onto the ramp and showed themselves off to the crowd, who quickly burst into a cheer. As the two stepped out water flowed down the ramp and pyrotechincs began to go off, the sparkling spray of lights coming down from the sky after being fired up was certainly a type of light rain that was fitting of the title that the tag team had.

Thew two of them walked down towards the ring through this wonderful water and lights show and soon enough slide into the ring and took their positions in it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:06 am

Natasha patted her friend Elenor on the back and walked out with towards the entrance ramp, signaling for the stage hands to start the rather flashy entrance they had come up with for themselves. As with her entrance the lights would go dark, replaced by thousands of tiny LED lights which mimicked the night sky, their music would begin to play just as twin waterfalls began to flow on either side of the entrance, flowing down along the sides of the ramp, all before a shower of sparks began to fall over the entrance after the two woman had taken their places. Natasha looked sideways at Elenor as they posed for the crowd, reveling in the moment before the two would make their way down to the ring with Natasha clapping as many hands as she could.

Sliding into the ring Natasha ran over to the farthest turnbuckle and climbed up, waving to the crowd a bit more before she would drop down and wait for the other team to come out. "Hey Elenor, I know its been a while since we teamed up but its just like riding a bike, so no being nervous okay?" Natasha called out to her partner over the roar of the crowd. She didn't know anything about the other team except that she thought they were sisters, so as for their odds at winning she wasn't exactly sure, but it was going to be fun no doubt.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:15 am

It finally appeared to be time for their debut. Amy and Wendy a bit nervous as they heard the crowd for their opponents. Not that they were worried about popularity, but it just hit home how big this stage was going to be. Still, they weren't going to back down here and not go out and make a big show. Keeping a grin Amy gave a tap on Wendy's back with a smile. "Come on, wouldn't be good to keep our opponents waiting would it?" She was ready to step forward and needed to be confident enough for the both of them. Besides it seemed like this would be a pretty crazy match and Amy was ready to go all in. She believed in Wendy and thus had no issues about this whatsoever. As their music started up it wasn't some flashy event, but the lights did go to blue and focus in on them as they came out with smiles.

Wendy almost tripped and face-planted, but Amy was ready to catch her by the shoulder. It got a few chuckles which was followed by the sisters. Smiling they went on down waving as they went just taking in the atmosphere. Wendy was getting used to it as well, the pure atmosphere almost making it so she didn't have time to be nervous about this match. There was just the moment and they both had to just get sucked into it. Seeing their opponents ahead both sisters thought they were a lovely duo. A fellow blue-haired opponent, but also an equally attractive blonde. Both looked ready for this and Amy couldn't help getting some thoughts about how fun this match was going to be. Wendy was also pretty impressed.

The girls slipped into the ring and Amy gave a wave. "Well hey there. Looks like this will be more fun than I expected." She kept a grin on as Wendy sighed at her sister getting so fired up from the start. "Nice to meet you both...though I suppose that's a bit odd to say before a match." Wendy chuckled a bit getting fired up and focused on doing her best in this.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:36 am

Elenor looked on at the two girl's that were coming out from the backstage area down the ramp and headed towards them, the blond buxom bombshell would smile as she saw the duo, one was probably the cutest little girl she had seen and the other was this super hot version of the cutie, it was such a nice team duo that it almost made her want to let out a cheer for them for a second. But that was before she remembered that they were her opponents for the night, and that she and her partner Natasha was here to try and win against them.

When the two girl's walked into the stage Elenor met Amy's gaze but soon let that feeling melt away when Wendy spoke to her, she would move a bit towards the girl and then say " It's nice to meet the two of you too!" Elenor said as she would nod and smile to Wendy, After which Elenor stepped back a step and looked on at the two, before she would look back at Natasha. " So Rain? who goes first against who ? You two have any suggestions ?" Elenor started the conversation directed to Natasha but quickly opened it up for the other two girl's to weigh in their opinion, she kinda of wanted her first match to be going on good terms.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun May 05, 2013 6:11 am

Natasha too had her eyes locked upon the entrance as she anxiously awaited the arrival of the sister duo that she and Elenor had the pleasure of facing in tonight's match. She was not disappointed in the slightest either when they made their entrance, the one she knew as Wendy thanks to her profile on the web site might have been the cutest girl she had ever been in a match with, while her sister Amy was a gorgeous beauty with a body that may very well have killed a few members of the crowd as they gazed longingly upon her. She couldn't help but feel for Wendy as the girl almost fell on her face and was relieved when she saw Amy help catch her.

"I call dibs on the taller one!" She whispered jokingly to Elenor before the two sisters made their way into the ring, smiling warmly as she stepped forward and leaned almost all the way over to look into Wendy's eyes. "Not at all Wendy, my name is Natasha, or Rain if you'd like to use my nickname, and its a pleasure to meet you!" She would then stand back up to her full height and turn to Amy, reaching out to lightly brush her fingers along the woman's full breasts. "I'm getting more excited by the second Amy, this will be quite the spectacle I am sure of it."

She then stepped back to stand beside her partner Elenor, glancing around at the crowd who were simply dying to see the four beauties begin their match. "Well if no one has any objections why don't I face off against Amy here, that way you and Wendy can enjoy a show before getting into the action yourself."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Thu May 09, 2013 7:31 pm

It was always a reminder for Wendy that she was shorter than most. Having the incredibly attractive Natasha bending over definitely gave Wendy a lot to look at. "Well then I'll say again a pleasure to meet you Natasha." The girl feeling like this could be a good match for them. Their opponents seeming to be pretty nice and definitely attractive. Though she did blush a bit looking over to see Natasha rubbing up Amy's breasts a little bit.

Of course Amy sucked in a breath a bit and got a little more red at that. "Well if that's your greeting then I agree this will surely be a spectacle. Though of course I'll walk out of here with a win." She grinned knowing it wouldn't be easy, but no reason not to be confident at the start. Both girls looked tough, but that's part of why they were here. Easy matches wouldn't be exciting.

Amy grinned and nodded to the suggestion. "Sounds fine by me. I'm eager to jump right into it anyways. Always nice to set a good example as well." Figuring if she could dominate out the gate it'd only make Wendy more confident when it was her turn to jump into this.

Wendy nodded and started to head off to step outside of the ring for now. "Have fun then." She whispered before she stepped away. Wendy was confident Amy could handle herself, but Natasha did look tough. As well Wendy was keeping an eye on Elenor who she'd have to face sooner or later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next