by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 205 Guests :: 1 Bot

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lilly's Revenge

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lilly's Revenge - Page 3 Empty Re: Lilly's Revenge

Post by ThunderFox Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:11 am

Lilly let his steal at a kiss slide. She didn't really mind. There was about to be a lot more than just kissing going on, she knew. And she planned to enjoy all of it, all the while luring Clyde into her clutches more and more. Still, it bothered her that Clyde still refused to call her mistress. He even emphasized her name, just to rub it in her face. It irritated her to no end, and it took at she had not to punch him as hard as she could. But she resisted, for the sake of keeping up her "kind" demeanor.

She finally sat up and slid off of him and onto her feet, staring down at Clyde as she reached down and slowly slid down her panties, leaving her completely bare before Clyde. She hoped he was watching as well. She wanted him to want her even more, so he wouldn't be able to resist her. Lilly would slowly wlk to one of the shower stalls after that, pausing at the entrance for only a moment to look over her shoulder at Clyde. "Let's go. Don't keep me waiting," she would say before going in a closing the curtain behind her, turning on the hot water, letting it slide down her body and wash off the annoying sweat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:12 am

Clyde watched Lilly intently as she slid off of him and began to suddenly and slowly slide down her panties. Before she even started, Clyde had his eyes locked on Lilly's body the moment her thumbs wrapped around the fabric. He watched those lacy panties drop before picked his head up to take a nice long admiring and lusty look at Lilly's bare body as she stood in front of him, looking down at him so dominantly.

To say it got Clyde excited was the understatement of the year. Lilly's hopes certainty came true because Clyde watched with eyes glued solely on her as she stripped, showed herself bare and slowly walked away into one of the shower stalls, Clyde didn't hesitate to take a good long look at her swaying rump until she stopped to look him over the shoulder and told him to come along and not keep her waiting before closing the curtain behind her.

Clyde gulped. There was a hot blonde cheerleader who wanted him to bathe her whole naked body. It was a man's dream come true and as Clyde got up from the bench, eager to join her, he thought more and more on getting on Lilly even though she was kind crazy... and violent... and possessive... and... Didn't seem to give a damn that Clyde had Mercy on his mind once this was over. But Lilly didn't want this to be over.

Finally Clyde realized he'd be selling his soul to another she-devil if he let the temptations of the flesh dictate his choices. He was alone in the showers with her, the hot water was on and she was busy, Clyde had a clear shot for the door. "But I could bang this hottie!" "But she's crazy and wants to enslave my ass!" "But being her sex slave would be so kickass!" "But it'd be wrong to just forget about Mercy..." Clyde battled in his head on doing the right thing and submitting himself to a hot cheerleader with enough curves to make him need a new pair of jeans ever day. But he knew a scornful woman when he saw one.

Finally Clyde made his choice. He zipped his pants back up and without a moments notice... DASHED out of the bathroom and ran not for the exit! But to the arena! He needed to go get his Cowboy Hat!

"So long, Babeh-Doll!" Clyde hollered and sprinted down the hallways to try and make a break for the arena, grab his hat and get out of there. Hoping Lilly wouldn't be too thrilled on chasing Clyde while she was naked.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:26 am

Lilly smiled to herself as she watched expression on Clyde's face as she stripped down. She knew that look anywhere. Lust. He wanted her badly, and he was no longer able to hide it. She knew that, right then and there, she had him. With no worries at all in her mind, she went to the shower, and let the hot water wash over her, fully confident that Clyde would soon follow her, and succumb to her every whim, her every desire, and every order.

So when she heard him shout at her, and heard the door to the locker room slam open, her eyes shot wide with shock.

"NO!" she screamed as she pushed out of the shower stall, dripping wet, and back into the locker room. She couldn't believe it. She couldn't believe that he ran away. A million thoughts raced through her head in that moment. Disbelief, anger, frustration, humiliation, every negative feeling one could feel, she felt in that moment. But anger rose above all the others. Clyde, the one man she had ever done any of this to, had managed to push back his desire, and run. Never in a million years would she have expected that to happen.

She wasn't about to let him get away with it though. She would chase him to the ends of the earth, and beat him down like a dog if she had to. Thinking only to grab a towel, and clutching it to her chest, Lilly ran out of the locker room behind Clyde. To her dismay though, she had no idea where he had gone. Having caught her off guard like he did, she wasn't able to get out fast enough to see where he went. Standing there, naked in the hallway, Lilly shouted at the top of her lungs. "CLYDE! I WILL FIND YOU! AND WHEN I DO, I WILL BEAT YOU TO AN UNRECOGNIZABLE PILE OF FLESH!" she shouted. With that, she began to run, not really sure which way she was going, and not caring. As long as she found Clyde in the direction she went, that's all she cared about. Her instincts told her to go to the arena. She hadn't given him the chance to get his clothes after all. Maybe he wanted them back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:52 am

As Clyde sprinted out of the bathroom like a bomb was set to go off in seconds, cringing a bit when he heard Lilly scream at him but was otherwise relived at least until he heard her loud and violent and most of all... Kind of terrifying threat that made Clyde turn pale as he got the hell outta dodge. Lilly was a scary girl. Very, Very Scary.

"I gotta remember to lock the doors when I get home!" Clyde told himself as he sorta began to swear, he didn't know if Lilly was chasing him and he didn't want to turn around and find out! He just wanted his hat! Finally Clyde sprinted back into the arena. The show ended after Lilly and Clyde's match, the crowd was just about gone and the staff was busy cleaning up and packing everything away. Clyde looked around frantically for his hat before he finally saw it on the timekeeper's table next to where the announcers sat.

"My hat!" Clyde exclaimed happily before dashing towards the table and grabbing the hat. "Ooooh don't worry baby... Daddy's got ya... He managed to get away from the crazy old cheerleader, HAHAHAHA!! Damn I'm good, whew.... God.... Whata' run! I oughta workout more..." Clyde laughed as he held the hat above his head and cooed as he was reunited with his most prized possession, getting rather cocky that he managed to fool and outrun the crazy hot cheerleader chick before she pounded him into dust.

"Welp. Time to go!" Clyde added and put his hat back on his head, turning around to head back up the stage and get out of the arena and head to the nearest bar to kill this headache.... That was unless someone stopped him. But that wasn't about to happen, right?

Last edited by 621 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:13 am; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:53 am

Lilly's frustration boiled over as she ran through the back halls of the building. Humiliating. This whole thing was humiliating beyond belief. Clyde had beaten her in the match, resisted her in the locker room, and now she was chasing after him, naked, in hopes to get her hands on him so that she could beat him into the ground. Still, it baffled her how Clyde had managed to resist her as he did. No one had ever done so before. But she wasn't going to let Clyde go home to brag about it. She was going to find him, if it took all night.

The only thing she could think to do was to go to the ring. Clyde had left his clothes there, and she was sure that he wanted them back. So, not caring about the fact that she was naked, and the towel that she was carrying did nothing to cover her up since she didn't take the time to wrap it around her, she made her way to the arena. Thankfully, she knew that the show had ended, and she didn't have to worry about thousands of people gawking at her. Not that she cared at this point. She had one objective, and she would see it through.

Once she arrived, she stood at the top of the ramp, and she was happy to see that her instincts were right. There he was, down the ramp, making his way back out after retrieving his hat. As she stared at him, her gazed narrowed dangerously, like a hawk eyeing it's dinner. As she watched him, she couldn't help but think about what she wanted to do with him. She was way past the point of having her way. All she wanted right now was to beat him, beat him like he had never been beaten before. "You have two options Clyde. You either get your ass over here and take it your beating like a good slave, or you resist. And if you resist, and somehow by some stroke of luck, manage to get away, I will find you, and I will make your life a living hell from now on. Your choice," she threatened as she made her way down the ramp, slowly, taking one small step at a time as she kept her eyes on him. She knew full well that there was more than one way out of the arena, but she hoped that he wasn't thinking about them. She was winded after running through the halls. Not to mention sore as hell from the match. The last thing she wanted to do was run some more. She would if she had to, but if she could avoid it, she would rather do that.

Part of her hoped that Clyde would resist some more. She really wanted to make good on her promise to make his life hell. She would do so either way, but if he fought her, she would see to it that he never had a moment of peace as long as she was around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:41 am

Clyde, walking up the ramp, thought he was home free, cheerfully marching towards the big old iron state with confidence that he managed to evade the crazy and violent blonde until... He saw her and turned pale at the sight of the naked and visibly angry Lilly with her red eyes that narrowed right on him with a look that was downright intimidating.

"Oh lord." Clyde muttered when he saw Lilly, taking small steps backwards the moment she started stepping forward and threatened to pound his skinny little ass. How persistent was this girl!? She wouldn't give up on him!

Her words made him gulp. Lilly was vicious and quite brutal despite being untrained. "T-That ain't much of a choice!" Clyde said while of course, looking at Lilly's naked chest instead of towards her face and eyes, all while taking careful steps backwards. Both of her suggestions really sucked... For him at least. "Ain't you got better things ta' do!? I bet there are TONS of other guys backstage who would love to be your slave! Why not go after those guys!?" Clyde would suggest in desperation with a somewhat fearful look in his eye, trembling as he took a small retreat backwards towards the ring while of course... Still checking out Lilly's body.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:51 am

Lilly wasn't surprised to see Clyde retreating as she approached him. She wanted him to be afraid. He had a good reason to be. When she got her hands on him, he would wish he had never run away from her in the first place. Still, she kept taking slow, careful steps his way, noticing that his eyes were focused on her chest, and not her eyes. Men, typical. She didn't care though. It didn't matter one way or another. She had him quaking in his boots.

"I think it's a reasonable offer Clyde. You come to me now, and your beating will be quicker,' she would answer as she glared at him. As he spoke, she felt her patients wearing very thin. As much as she wanted him to struggle at least a little, she still wanted him to just give up and accept what was inevitable. But he kept to his pain in the ass stubbornness, and was now grasping at straws. Was he serious? He clearly didn't know why she was here in the first place. "Better things to do? I came here to show my dominance to the industry. I may be untrained as a wrestler, but I'm better than everyone here. I can beat everyone on the roster. You, and that bitch Sora, just got lucky. But your luck has run out. I'm not interested in the others. You were lucky enough to beat me. I want you as my slave. You should feel honored that I'm trying so hard for you. If you were anyone else, you wouldn't even be worthy of a glance from me," she answered. Her tone grew more and more irritated as she neared the end, and her steps grew a bit faster as well. She wanted him, and she wanted him now. And this time, she didn't plan to make it pleasant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:00 pm

"She's hot but scary... Really fuggin' scary." Clyde thought as he edged back towards the ring away from Lilly, who was just following him with every retreating step he took. He knew he could run but he also knew she would follow. Maybe even catch him. "Tch." Clyde let out, narrowing his eyes and gritting his teeth following Lilly's so-called reasonable offer to him. He tried to reason with her about having better things to do but that didn't work at all. Instead she spoke with bitter arrogance and a strong desire to enslave Clyde as her own personal play thing. Clyde could tell she was really bitter and guessed her losses to him and this Sora girl were key factors of her current state, along with how Clyde acted with Lilly during their match.

Her last sentence made Clyde release a huff. "You'll forgive me if I ain't so thrilled 'bout being worthy." He responded. While Clyde found Lilly to be a total 10/10 on the outside for her great beauty and sexuality. The fact that she was extremely possessive, crazy, sadistic and majorly narcissistic was enough for Clyde to know Lilly would not be good for him. Especially now that she was really pissed.

"Sounds like you're just takin' your problems out on me just 'cause you think you better than everybody else and ain't won yet. You just'a spoils lil' princess who's mad 'cause she ain't gettin' her way..." Clyde argued after taking some steps backwards. He felt compelled to tell Lilly the truth and while that might have been brave that didn't stop Clyde from trying to keep on backing away until he could make a break for it or something.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:12 pm

Lilly felt her cheeks get red from anger at his words. How dare he talk to her like that?! Lilly knew he was brave, but this brave? Lilly wasn't shocked anymore, she was just furious. She wanted to beat him to a bloody heap at this point. "You... you are going to pay for that Clyde. No one talks to me like that. You don't know anything about me! And I AM better than you, and everyone else! You just got lucky! I may not have won yet, but I will. And when I do, I will rub it on your face that me, someone who has never been trained can beat someone who's been doing this for years! And you, you will be at my feet, congratulating me on my success. Because that's what good slaves do!" Lilly clenched her fists so tight she swore she felt her nails dig into her skin, drawing blood. She didn't care. She barely registered it. Her narrowed eyes locked on Clyde's. This was the last straw. He was dead.

Without wasting anymore time, Lilly ran at Clyde, going to close the distance and get her hands on him. She knew Clyde would run, but she would catch him one way or another. Nothing else mattered anymore, only beating him, and showing him just how wrong he was about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:38 am

Clyde's eyes tensed. He had to speak his mind to Lilly but he only made things worse, the look on her face seemed to be that of absolute fury! What did he just do!?

"Well I think I'll be a bad slave and... Not do that?" He responded to her shakily. He was out of material but upon closer inspection of Lilly, Clyde saw something red seep from Lilly's fists. "Blood? Aw hell......" Thought Clyde silently to himself with an almost horrified look. If someone was so mad they were doing that to themselves without a care, that meant they were really pissed. Time to run fast now.

"You gon' have high blood pressure, okay!?" Clyde yelled to Lilly before running away like scolded dog away from his stalker, trying to make a leap over the security wall and blitz off into the stands away from Lilly.

"Can't we go back to bein' gentle again!?" Clyde howled out while trying to evade the ultra-violent cheerleader.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next