by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

After School Special with Ms. Garcia

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

After School Special with Ms. Garcia - Page 2 Empty Re: After School Special with Ms. Garcia

Post by Lobo Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:04 am

Clyde's breath turned hot and heavy as Ms. Garcia revealed that she would not have left Clyde there on the gym floor if she had beaten him. He knew she was getting at and she may have fucked him right there. Just the sheer thought and image of it got Clyde excited and enticed rather quickly, especially by the soft touch of Ms. Garcia's hands rubbing over his chest.

"What makes you think I'll learn anythin' you try to teach. I always was a bad student. Might have to paddle me, ya know?" Clyde mocked Ms. Garcia, having no intentions of changing his ways but would accept her challenge, especially in regards to him begging for her to stop or to give him more. She had no clue what he was like.

"No holds barred submission Match, huh? You're on, babe. And when I win... I think I'll show you how much I want you." Clyde muttered with a smirk, before he tried to kick off the floor and turn him and Ms. Garcia over to try and pin her to the floor.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

After School Special with Ms. Garcia - Page 2 Empty Re: After School Special with Ms. Garcia

Post by WrestlerAngel Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:16 pm

The brunette woman felt a exciting shiver through her spine as the blondie defiantly accepted the rematch... not that he would have any choice anyways!

"Hah, he's down and naked, and thinks he can win..." she said to herself, letting out a kinky smile. Gabrielle was grasping her payback for her lose at the tournament, and the flavour was sweet, sweet.

Still, it seems that Clyde was also eager to remember her of his strenght and dominance over the curvy french-latina, as with a swift movement the boy reversed the pin attempt. With a little laugh, Gabrielle answered:

"You are already showing it, brat... you want me pretty hard..." she said, feeling his firm grip pinning her down, and another equally firm thing right over her lower belly!

Stephanie Lawrence's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/stephanie-laurence-t5862.html

Ms Garcia, the Teacher's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/ms-garcia-the-teacher-t5984.html#p144698
WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:27 pm

"You act like me wearin' clothes is gonna change a dang ol' thing." Said Clyde to Ms. Garcia before he turned her over and pinned her to the floor, inadvertently pressing his stiff ego against her lower belly that was firm and enticing enough to the eyes that it demanded an embrace.

He smiled though at her words while he looked into her eyes and held her down confidently. "You sure you came here for a rematch? I'm startin' to think maybe you're just sad I didn't take you after our match." Teased the former delinquent to the teacher with a sly grin.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:00 pm

Gabrielle watched his delighted expression for standing on top of her. Probably the desire of fightin her was now much smaller than Clyde's will to have her. The brunette was finding it to be an advantage... along with all the blood flow redirected from his muscles to his crotch.

"Sad? I'm just glad you didn't embarass me more in front of the cameras, but I confess I got, hmm, offended..."

The teacher then, suddenly, pushed his wrists along withher arms to the side, as she wrapped her legs around the boy's waist, attempting to lock him into a scissorold and begin to sap his energies with a submission hold.

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/stephanie-laurence-t5862.html

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/ms-garcia-the-teacher-t5984.html#p144698
WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:12 pm

Clyde chuckled a bit at Ms. Garcia's words, finding some amusement in her statement. "I swear I thought the rules said 'strip their their underwear'! Not 'stripped TO their underwear'" Clyde would say honestly to hopefully take away the shame of Ms. Garcia's humiliation by telling her it was an accident. Still, he couldn't help but grin as she told him that she was offended by Clyde not touching her afterwards. She must of really wanted him.

However, when Ms. Garcia suddenly pushed his wrists along with her arms to the side, Clyde's eyes went wide as he fell forward a bit before Ms. Garcia caught with him a body scissors secured on his waist.
"Guuhhh!!" Clyde groaned out as he shut his eyes tightly and felt the pressure of Gabrielle's powerful body-scissors that squeezed Clyde tightly and held him still. "Uhh... Nhhh..." He let out though pained breaths before he dropped his upper body foreward, pressing his chest against Ms. Garcia's while his chin rested on her shoulder, breathing those strained breaths against her ear as she squeezed him.

"...You're...P-Pretty...Strong..." Clyde let out shakily with a slightly joking tone.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:07 am

Haha... it was really delightful. The blondie was really working himself hard to apology for being naughty... as if, by doing so, Ms Garcia would go easy on her discipline program. The brunette teacher let out an also honest smile of satisfaction before turning the tables with her sudden scissorhold.

Now with his beautiful young body secured in between her thick and strong thighs, Gabrielle began to bring his torso closer to her. And all that he did was... compliment the woman for her strenght! Wow, she must have really got into his head. That was expected, planned, of course, but not even Ms Garcia would have tought that the wild and aggressive Teacher Hater Clyde would become softned so quickly.

Hmm... that was understandable, tough. In their first meeting, they were mere wrestling opponents. And they had the tournament to compete. And the cameras. Of course, Ms Garcia had planned to do more than wrestle with him... Clyde was just her type. Young, stubborn... a brat. And of course, Clyde would also want to do more things with her, as the brunette knew now. He even got himself overdoing the win condition... and, thankfully, didn't have the guts to do more. Being stripped was already enough embarassing punishment for Gabrielle. And now, even without the tournament, even without the cameras, she was ready to make him taste some of that punishment.

"Strong? Yes, I sure am... It must be really unpleasant, isn't it? Why just you don't tap out and save yourself from this... PAIN?!" Gabrielle ordered, suddenly constricting her legs with her full strenght!

WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:42 pm

"G-Gaagh!!" Clyde let out as Gabrielle squeezed tighter and tighter to pull his torso closer to her, making Clyde's body tense up to the point where he grew uneasy with the pain he felt in his body as he was crushed by her strong thighs. Her taunting words only pushing him to resist but he didn't have time to react or answer before Ms. Garcia tightened her legs again! At full strength!

"H-Haaahghh!! Aaaahh!!" Clyde let out from the tight squeeze he suffered from, his chin still on Ms. Garcia's shoulder as he groaned from the pain, putting his arms around the top of her shoulders as his nails would dig lightly into her back from the pain he felt, his eyes going wide from the immense pain.

"....I...I Give... D-Dammit....I give!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:41 am

Gabrielle tortured the helpless Clyde with delight, smiling the whole time as she felt his slim and young body tensing and twitching in between her thick, firm and strong thighs. He also seemed pretty surprised as well, and that was making things even better for The Teacher.

"You probably tought I was no match for you, huh?" she mocked, just before Clyde screamed his submission. Ms Garcia laughed satisfied, holding the scissor a little before releasing the hurt kid. Then, the woman got to her feet, towering over her dominated opponent.

"One fall to me, kiddo." she smiled. "But ai bet you are going to say I'm not being a fair teacher..." then she began to untie her bra, dropping it in front of Clyde's face and revealing her round firm breasts. "Maybe I should wrestle just like you left me, and just like you are..."

WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:00 am

Clyde slumped back against floor the moment Ms. Garcia released the tight scissor hold after he gave up and signaled his submission to her following the tight squeeze she put on him, leaving the naked cowboy to pant softly as he looked up at Ms. Garcia while she messed with him further before she untied her bra and dropped in front of him to reveal her round and firm breasts that made Clyde's eyes widen, his member grew more stiff and his heart began to race as he saw the nearly naked teacher tower over him.

Hearing her words though, Clyde began to smirk. "...You just want me to fuck you, dontcha' Ms. Teacher-Lady?" He'd ask with a lewd grin as he tried to sit up.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:19 am

Ms Garcia delighted herself in Clyde's expression and reaction. The boy was sure getting more and more allured by her... it could drive his mind out of wrestling, and make him much more easy and pleasurable to dominate. Gabrielle got to her knees, swaying her naked breasts in front of Clyde as she heard him talking that dirty line...

"Ohhh, what a mouth you have kid!" she said, laughing a little.

"I really doubt you will be able to fulfill your threats..." the curvy brunette said, moving her hands towards his torso to begin to firmly pin him down. "And I guess you just want to receive a lesson from me... I know the likes of you brats, trying to call the teacher's attention just to be treated specially... well, just relax then, I'm gonna teach you in a very special way, you dirty kid..."

WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next