Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 3 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Date with the Hardcore Queen (For Lunar)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Date with the Hardcore Queen (For Lunar) - Page 4 Empty Re: Date with the Hardcore Queen (For Lunar)

Post by beangraff Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:08 am

Ro rolled with Cecilia, still hugging Cecilia with her legs, while Cecilia’️s arms wrapped around Ro’️s body. Ro grinned as their foreheads pressed together, and they stared into each others eyes. “Be my guest.” Ro smiled, then moved in to kiss Cecilia deeply, loving the sensual kiss they were sharing.

Meanwhile, Ro’️s hands were now sliding all over the back of Cecilia, rubbing her back gently as they embraced. Her hands slipped even further down, finding the waistband of Cecilia’️s undergarments, and tried to gently slip them down if she could, her hands cupping Cecilia’️s rear.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Date with the Hardcore Queen (For Lunar) - Page 4 Empty Re: Date with the Hardcore Queen (For Lunar)

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:21 am

Cecilia soon enough felt Ro's hand start to slip up and down her back, she could feel how those hands were making their way further and further down and soon found her her panties, she began to feel how the girl was starting to slip her panties down, which caused the Hardcore Queen to grin a bit and break the kiss, slipping her arms down to Ro's legs and to try and start unwrapping Ro's legs from her waist.

If she was allowed to do that she would start to climb up on top of Ro, attempting to seat herself down on top of Ro's stomach once Ro had slipped her panties off, and if she could do that then the Blond beauty would attempt and grab onto Ro's wrists and attempt to pin them down above the lovely red headed beauties head as she tried to straddle her stomach.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:16 am

Ro was all grins as she managed to get Cecilia naked first, feeling the waistband of Cecilia’️s panties slide right off. Ro would let her legs be unwrapped, though if this had been a match she’️d have been squeezing hard.

“Having fun up there?” Ro grinned, allowing Ceclia to straddle her. Ro reached up, intending to cup Ceclia’️s breasts, but her hands were intercepted midway, being pinned down by the bed. Ro decided to go along with it, for now her wrists mostly limp, not offering too much resistance as she looked up at the sexy blonde.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:41 am

Cecilia smiled down at Ro as she heard the girl say what she did, something which caused the Hardcore Queen to nod her head a little, all before she would pin the girl's wrists down above her head, and with it she would look down at the lovely red head that she tried to keep control over, which didn't seem to be too difficult as Ro offered little to no resistance. " Course I'm having fun, aren't you ?" Cecilia would let out as she soon would try and move herself up and seat herself down on top of Ro's chest, pressing her butt down on the girl's lovely orbs and with it attempting to then bring Ro's arms down a bit so that she could try and pin them down to to bed under her knees.

" Now for some little fun ~" Cecilia let out teasingly to Ro, all before she'd try and turn her head to the side, twisting her body a bit in order to try and reach down with her arm along Ro's body, sliding it from the girl's solar plexus, down her flat toned stomach and down towards the girl's crotch, where she would gently start to try and rub her palm up and down against it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:55 pm

It wasn’️t so much that Cecilia had to take control, Ro just hadn’️t felt any desire to stop Cecilia. Perhaps she was curious about what direction Cecilia would take this in. “Of course hehe.” Ro giggled, though soon she found herself in a bit of a school girl pin, and felt Cecilia’️s fingers working their way slowly down and rubbing at Ro’️s sex.

“Mmmm…” Ro moaned, trying to slip her own hands out to play with Cecilia, but she was struggling as she found herself pinned by Cecilia’️s knees. Ro now finally began to resist just a bit, her toes curling from the pleasure, while her body tried to wriggle up juuust enough to get her arms free, hoping that she could pull them out and snake them up Cecilia’️s body to grope at her breasts lightly.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:09 am

Cecilia was too focused on keeping her hand working on Ro's sex, moving her hand up and down up along the girl's sex as she was having the time of her life, keeping herself in control over the lovely red head that was pinned underneath her. But soon enough her gaze was turned away from Ro's shapely legs and back down towards Ro's head, as she felt the girl grope her breast.

" Oooh ? How defiant of you." Cecilia said with a gleeful glare down at the girl, and with it she would soon attempt and take a tight grip on Ro's sex, and give it a good squeeze. Not in a painful manner, but at least in a manner which she hoped would stun Ro's actions a bit and would allow her a bit more control over the lovely girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:56 pm

Ro moaned a bit more from the pleasure, looking up at Cecilia. “Defiant? That implies your in charge.” Ro grinned a bit, trying to snake her other hand out and tease Cecilia’️s breast. However, while she did that, she suddenly felt a strong squeeze on her sex! Ro gasped, unconsciously tensing and squeezing on Cecilia’️s breasts, but she didn’️t freeze. Once she recovered, she started rubbing more and more, her body bridging a bit, in an attempt to lift Cecilia off and try to roll her, wanting to take control of the situation.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:16 am

Cecilia grinned down on Ro as she heard what the red headed hottie said to her, she couldn't help but stare down into the girl's eyes with a dominant gaze, all up to the point when she felt Ro give her breast that squeeze, and then felt how Ro tried to lift her off and roll her around. Cecilia in turn tried to go along with the roll, but as she came onto her back, she attempted to roll them onwards, trying to roll them off of the bed so that she could end up on top. It might be a hard drop for Ro, but Cecilia knew the girl could take it, besides, the Hardcore Queen was having too much fun in her position. " Of course. You didn't know that ?" Cecilia answered Ro in a teasing manner, couple with a teasing tone, and an out-sticking pink wet muscle that was Cecilia's tongue.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4