Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Date with the Hardcore Queen (For Lunar)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Date with the Hardcore Queen (For Lunar) - Page 2 Empty Re: Date with the Hardcore Queen (For Lunar)

Post by beangraff Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:21 am

“Oooooo, well that’️s true, I did submit, but your not the average opponent.” Ro responded, grinning with Cecilia at the light banter. “Heh…I have a feeling we’️ll see soon.” Ro chuckled, but before she could say more, Cecilia kissed her ear, and then slid back to whisper, this sent a tingling sensation up Ro’️s spine, making her pause for a moment. She wanted to respond; but that seductive whisper was hard to match…Ro eventually shook her head, snapping herself out of it, and kept walking.

As they kept talking about Cecilia, Ro listened with interest and attentiveness. “Ohhh…cool, I’️d love to have traveled as much as you. This is the first country I’️ve been to besides America, and I hardly left Manhattan growing up.” Ro had simiar thoughts as she listened to Cecilia talk, Ro was certain they were going to have an excellent friendship, even if they did spring an in the ring rivalry. Ro didn’️t consider the two things related. The again, Ro didn’️t particular care about title or rank anyway.

Ro didn’️t think anything of ordering for Cecilia, she simply did it because she was paying for it, it sort of indicated who was getting the bill. She had not even been aware that Cecila felt a little awkward about it, and just smiled when Cecilia ordered a drink. “So,” She said as the waiter nodded and turned away, “Hmmm….I’️ve asked you so many questions, don’️t you want to ask me something?” Ro chuckled a bit, looking intently but warmly towards Cecilia.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Date with the Hardcore Queen (For Lunar) - Page 2 Empty Re: Date with the Hardcore Queen (For Lunar)

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:30 am

As the two of them were seated and had already ordered it seemed as if their little conversation was not about to end, not at all and that it would probably keep going for sometime, at least that is what it felt like for the Hardcore Queen, and she couldn't be happier with it. When Cecilia watched Ro the beautiful red headed vision sitting across from her she got lost for a few seconds as she stared deeply into the girl's eyes.

Soon enough though the blond managed to snap out of it and would look on for a few seconds at Ro and then finally say. " To go back to the topic of travel, If you'd like then I could help set it up, You could travel with me little Red." Cecilia said teasingly as she would grin a bit at Ro, while she was doing that she would then hear that Ro asked her a question herself, or rather wanted Cecilia to ask question instead. " Well, Hmm...How was your life before you came here to this weird little place ?" Cecilia said as she would smile a bit while she looked on at Ro and waited for her food.

Within a little time their food finally came for the two of them and they soon enough got their food and their drinks as well, something that put a smile on Cecilia's face as she would take a sip of her coke and listen on to what Ro was to say.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:11 pm

“Little Red? Fine with Red, but we’️re about the same size…if anything I’️ve got an inch or two on you.” Ro chuckled. “But…I’️d love to travel with you!.” It did seam fun, even though Ro had only known Cecelia for a little while, she seemed like she’️d be a blast to travel with. Finally, though, Cecilia asked a question of Ro…which was good, Ro felt awkward asking the questions.

“Well…before here? It wasn’️t…BAD, I lived in New York. My dad lost his job when I was little, but he got a new one in Manhattan and we ended up moving to a place near China Town…so that’️s probably why I love this place heh.” Ro laughed, smiling warmly at Cecilia. “We didn’️t live in like…a big apartment or anything like that, but after a while I liked it. Clearly, Ro didn’️t come from any kind of rich background like Cecilia did, but her tone of voice conveyed no resentment about it. Ro tended to see everything in a positive light. “It really is a great place to live. Something new every day walking around out there…plus the best fucking dumplings in the world. And…I wrestled a lot in like…small leagues, in high school and before. Some of my friends did to, and when I found out they were in AFW I ended up coming here…it was nice to have some good friends already here…especially since I wasn’️t embarrassed about sexual things around them.” Ro might have elaborated more on that last bit, but choose not to.

Soon, the food arrived, interrupting their conversation. It was the appetizers. In front of Cecilia they placed the shrimp toast, and in front of Ro they placed a small strange basket. “The fuck…OH!” When the waiter took the lid off, it revealed four dumplings, though these were somewhat circular with a twist and opening at the top. “Uhm…think these are soup dumplings?” Ro chuckled, picking one up expertly with the chop stick and putting one in her mouth whole, so that if there was soup inside it wouldn’️t spill out… “HOT! Soup dumplings…have one!” Ro laughed as she swallowed it.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:22 am

" It's not about size Red, It's more about the fact that you are like a cute little girl most of the time, also the fact that I schooled you so hard in our match." Cecilia said teasingly to Ro as she would put out her tongue in front of the the girl in a teasing fashion, all whilst after the conversation had gone away from the topic of length, Cecilia would be carefully cheeking Ro out a bit and trying to measure the girl with her eyes and some slight hand gestures without trying to look as if she was doing it, in order for her to see if Ro actually was taller than she was.

" Ah? That must have been hard, but I guess It's good that you ended up enjoying yourself a bit at least." Cecilia said as she returned Ro's warm smile with one of her own as she listened to Ro's story, which was a bit more of an interesting one than hers, at least in the eyes of the Hardcore Queen, who had always found her life pretty boring. " Well Looks like we both wrestled a bit before we came to AFW didn't we. " Cecilia said teasingly as she would give Ro a light wink and a gentle nod of her head.

When the food arrived Cecilia waited for Ro to start eating so that she could to, but of course before she even thought about that she was going to do what all her Japanese teachers had encouraged her to do, which was say " Itadakimasu!" Before she started eating. She took up her chopsticks and looked on at Ro as the beautiful red head opened the lid of the basket and showed the soup dumplings. Cecilia however didn't go straight for a dumpling as Ro did but rather focused on her own food for a little while, eating bit by bit before she would smile at Ro. " This is a good place. Glad I beat you. Cause if I didn't maybe we wouldn't really have gone out like this. Well we probably would have anyways, so Thanks for a fun match Ro-chan~" Cecilia said with a soft and sweet voice as her red eyes rare red stars on the night sky as she would take a dumpling with her chopsticks and eat it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:50 am

Ro chuckled as she stuck out her lounge. Ro was rarely described as a cute little girl, historically she’️d been known as really tough, actually, and hardly cute. But for some reason, she didn’️t argue or mind being called cute by Cece, she might have even liked it. “If it’️s not about size…how come you’️re looking me up and down to see whose taller? It’️s only a few inches, assuming the profile in the magazines are right heh.”

Ro has noticed, and interrupted her story to ask that question. Ro was very sharp about such things. “Anyway, I guess it was, I was so young I don’️t really remember much before we moved.” Ro smiled, “Yup…in like small leagues, there were a few in the cities.”

Ro grinned as Cecilia burst out in Japanese, smiling as they started eating. At first Cecilia didn’️t take a dumpling, soon Ro might offer again, but Cecilia spoke instead. “Heh…I’️m glad we had a fun match too, and I’️m really glad we came out.” Ro took another dumpling, letting the soup flow out of the dumpling as she ate it. Soup dumplings were one of her favorite Chinese foods. Ro was lost for a moment, looking into Cecilia’️s red eyes, lost for a moment as she ate.

Soon, as they got through their appetizers, the entré️es arrived. For Cecilia, the waiter but down the fried chicken in garlic sauce that she ordered, and for Ro the waiter put down the unknown entré️e that she’️d ordered simply because it was unknown to her. It turned out to be chicken, surrounded with various vegetables and loaded with peanuts. “Ooooo…it’️s like chicken and peanuts….and theeeeeeeeeeeeeeese mother fuckers hahaha.” Ro chuckled, poking the very hot red peppers with their very hot seeds. “I know these well…..” Ro grinned, then popped one into her mouth. “Ahhhhhhhhh spicy….hehe…”

Last edited by 199 on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:03 am

Cecilia grumbled a bit as she looked on at Ro who said what she did and it only got Cecilia to shake her head a bit and then reach over to take one of the dumplings and eat it, taking a moment to think about what she had to say. When she had finished eating the dumpling Cecilia would raise her hand and say. " Well that's only because I didn't believe that you were taller than me. But It really doesn't have anything to do with height." Cecilia said in a rather carefree and calm voice.

" Well that's good then, And Small leagues aren't so bad. Everyone has to start out in a place like that. Unless you get really lucky. I mean was in a few small leagues when I started out wrestling in the big wide world." Cecilia said as she would nod a bit, " These are really good dumplings." Cecilia said with a little giggle as she then nodded to Ro again.

She watched the beautiful Ro eat and have a good time, at least it seemed like it and it seemed as if the two of them were getting along very well, which was why the two of them seemed to have good chemistry both outside and inside the ring. " That's good, at least you should be glad that you got to face the Hardcore Queen in a Hardcore match. Hopefully we can have another match soon, maybe you'll have a chance in a softer kind of match." Cecilia said teasingly as she would stick out her tongue in a teasing and cute manner to Ro.

Cecilia jumped up a bit as Ro let out what she did, " Oh ? don't you like spicy food ? Hehe, If you want I can take care of it for you. No matter what though you have to try some of my food little Red~" Cecilia said as she would grab a spoon and give Ro a spoonful of her food to feed the sexy redhead.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:34 pm

Ro chuckled as Cecilia took another dumpling, explaining why height still didn’️t matter. “Well, that’️s all right. I find I like it, so I shall allow it.” Ro made it sound like she allowed or tolerated it, but in truth she found it very affectionate and loved the nickname. “I liked the small leagues, and my friends were in it. It’️s good to wrestle friends who are good sports, they don’️t take it personally…so as a result we got well known for spectacular shows. But some of the leagues were to…worked or scripted for my taste…..aren’️t they amazing dumplings? I love the ones with soup in them.”

Ro probably miss understood what was next said. Cecilia probably meant that she wanted a softer, sexier fight. But Ro thought Cecilia might have an idea that she couldn’️t handle the hardcore matches, because she lost.

“I don’️t want a softer match! Nope, I decided I like those hardcore matches the best. The more intense it is, the more interesting it is. I’️m not like a pain gluten or a nasty person that want’️s to hurt people. I don’️t know what it is. That’️s what AFW is good for, yeah? My three favorite things are sexy fights, brutal fights, and matches with crazy stipulations or outside of the normal arena/ring. AFW you can get all three of those things in one fight! I just love the challenge of it.” Ro grinned, then took another bite of her chicken, quite enjoying the spicy food and eating it at a very good pace. But then, suddenly she slowed down, realizing she might have jumped the gun. “Unless…you meant like…maybe I misunderstood what you meant by softer match…” Ro blushed for a moment, but it quickly subsided, only to return with what Cecilia did next.

“Haha, no no no, I love spicy foods.” Ro chuckled, she had been fooling around about the peppers. While generally you were not meant to eat those, it wasn’️t anything she couldn’️t handle. But then, Cecilia suddenly came in with the spoon, feeding Ro. It made her blush once more. She felt both…embarrassed and intrigued as Cecilia fed her. Ro softly took the food off the spoon with her mouth, chewing it for a moment. “It’️s….it’️s very tasty…” She said, speaking softly.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:29 am

Cecilia would smirk a bit and then let out a little giggle as she would stick out her tongue to Ro. " Like you could stop me if I wanted to say it." Cecilia said jokingly to Ro as she would then hear the girl talk about Ro being in small wrestling leagues, and found it an interesting thing to hear about. Which was something rather fun as well, she kinda liked to hear the girl speak. " Well it's good that you at least found your way here." Cecilia said with a smile as she would nod in agreement to the girl's statement about the dumplings.

With the way that the Ro didn't seem to like the suggestion that Cecilia gave the sexy red head and with that all Cecilia could do was to smile and look on at the red headed Ro. " Well you do know I was talking about a sex fight right ? that's what I meant with softer, but if you want I can kick your ass completely again in another intense match with you." Cecilia said teasingly as she watched Ro eat her chicken and the girl seemed to be really enjoying it, which was a good thing. This date seemed to be going quite well right now. "You completely misunderstood by the way. But that's what's to love about you, hasty little red." Cecilia said with a grin.

" Good, glad you like it. " Cecilia said as she put on a rather cute and warm smile on her face and nodded to Ro as she then brought back her spoon to her food to start and eat her own food a bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:04 am

Ro began to eat her meal faster as she listened to Cecilia speak, the response she got was making her a little nervous as she realized she had COMPLETELY misread the social prompts. And THEN she became worried that she was eating too quickly, tearing through a huge portion of the plate, she began to eat at a normal pace. Ro was usually a very dominating presence, in the ring, in the bedroom, and in social situations. But something about Cecilia was disarming. Ro just realized she had to get comfortable with that.

“Haha…well…..I misunderstood, I thought you were saying you didn’️t think I could handle it……..THEEEN I realized you were saying…hehe…” Cecilia was right, she had been hasty. But, she was a little nervous. In many ways she was more comfortable in wrestling, or even plain sexual, situations than she was in this date. “Well…now that I understand…” Ro smiled, “I can’️t think of anything I’️d like more than a softer match with you…whenever you like.” Ro’️s voice began to return to its normal, confident tone as she smiled a bit at Cecilia. A sexy fight was suddenly a delicious option for Ro.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:09 am

Cecilia grinned a bit as it was just quite easy to play with Ro a bit and have a bit of fun, at her expense maybe but it didn't seem like Ro minded it to much, still no matter what she couldn't say that this date had been a waste of time in any way at all, as she was having a fair bit of fun here on this date with a very attractive girl who she kinda liked quite a bit, that was at least something that made her smile a bit and feel kinda happy.

" Well then, It seems you are at least more willing to lose than most girls are Ro-chan." Cecilia teased as she continued eating her food and looked on at Ro for a second, " You know, it doesn't have to be an official match made by AFW." Cecilia let out with a little teasing tone to Ro as she almost spoke those words under her breath in a bit of a secret way.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next