Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aerial Battle [Heather Sunderland vs Tsukiko Himura]

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Aerial Battle [Heather Sunderland vs Tsukiko Himura] - Page 6 Empty Re: Aerial Battle [Heather Sunderland vs Tsukiko Himura]

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:43 pm

"Why don't you just tap out Heather?" Tsukiko said pulling Heather's chin back further, "And spare yourself from this pain and humiliation?"

Grinning, Tsukiko put as much torque and strain on Heather as possible wanting the submission to crush her opponent until she was nothing but whimpers. The dark haired girl smiled as she soon got cocky as she was fairly sure Heather was hers for the taking. Although Heather may have well indeed Heather may have been able to find a way out Tsukiko didn't think so. After a few moments she would quickly release Heather from her hold get onto her knees and slam Heather head first into the floor. The girl being cocky and over confident began to push her luck even further and grabbed her opponent's hair and proceeded to drag her body around the ring in a show to prove that she was the one winning the fight and Heather was now at her mercy.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Aerial Battle [Heather Sunderland vs Tsukiko Himura] - Page 6 Empty Re: Aerial Battle [Heather Sunderland vs Tsukiko Himura]

Post by TiefBlau Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:50 pm

"Gh..hell no..I'm..not even close to being done." Heather let out at Tsukiko's words, gritting her teeth as she was still trying to endure the submission hold.

With the girl pulling her back even more, the groans and yells would just continue to escape from Heather's mouth. Tsukiko really had her in a bad position and her submission hold was quite painful. She needed to get out as soon as she possibly could. However, for some reason, it seemed that Tsukiko had changed her mind, letting her cockiness get the best of her. Heather felt her release her, wanting to breathe a sigh of relief but before she could she would feel her head slammed into the floor, really rocking her.

Heather groaned out from the pain before Tsukiko would grab her by the hair, starting to drag her around the ring. She was gritting her teeth, her scalp burning from the pulling as she kicked her legs. "Gugh..this..little bitch.." Heather let out, trying to punch up at the backside of the girl's knees, trying to make her buckle and let go.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:56 pm

"Something the matter, not comfortable?" Tsukiko laughed as she dragged Heather around the ring, kicking her legs in frustration as Tsukiko put some pain on her scalp. However, she fell to her knees as Heather had landed a punch to the back of her knee causing her to fall onto her knee. Tsukiko tried to turn around and put HEather into a figure four headlock but, her foe had managed to slip through her fingers. taking this time rather to attack, she decided to run. The girl would try and slip under the bottom rope and roll back in steering clear of the clearly pissed Heather Sunderland.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:03 pm

"Gh..Shut up!!" Heather yelled out as she heard Tsukiko's laughter and her words, really wanting to get the girl back. As she struck out at the back of her knee though, she would cause the girl to fall, quickly getting away from her before she could follow up. Heather would take a little breather before Tsukiko would slide into the ring, rolling to the center. Heather would grit her teeth, finally getting back to her feet as she would rush into the ring, trying to follow the girl quickly and pounce on her, trying to take her to the ground and get on top.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:12 pm

"Oh shit! Shit...Shit. Shit! Shit!" Tsukiko said as Heather was after her running at her at top speeds. Tsukiko looked to her left and to her right gulping as she didn't have anywhere to run with so little time. Tsukiko grinned as Heather drew closer after examining her surroundings waiting for Heather to get closer as she yanked someone's arm. The girl would give Heather the slip by pulling the ref in front of her to use as a shield. The ref blinked as Heather tackled her to the ground as she hit the ring in a swirly eyed state from the impact while Tsukiko twirled away gracefully.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:16 pm

As Heather charged after Tsukiko, she rushed into the ring, ready to collide with the girl in a sort of spear tackle. She would collide with someone, feeling her take someone down, but she she looked, she herself pinning down the ref girl underneath her instead of Tsukiko. She would blink a couple times in disbelief, shaking her head a bit as she would quickly get off and on her knees. "Ah..d-damn! A-are you ok??" Heather let out, tending to the ref a bit in surprise, causing her to be distracted for quite a while before she would get herself up.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:26 pm

"I'm fine....Ah! uh... look out!" The Ref said with one eye open as she tried to sit up while Heather felt something around her neck, it was Tsukiko's arm.

"I think you should be more concerned about your own well being..." Tsukiko said trying to lock in a rear naked choke/sleeper while her legs came around Heather in a standing position locking onto the girl's waist. She would grin as she would lick the girl's ear from this position. Squeezing her tight with all of her limbs trying to put pressure around Heather draining her of her air and to cut off the blood flow from her head to the body.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:31 pm

Heather would let out a little relieved sigh, smiling as she nodded her head before she heard the ref girl warn her. Heather's eyes widened as she suddenly felt Tsukiko's arm around her neck.

"Guaagh!?" Heather let out, shking her head a bit as the girl would wrap her legs around her waist as well. She felt her lick at her ear, causing her to blush and shiver from the sensation, Heather slowly falling to her knees and then to her side in the double hold. "Guh..ugh..l..let go.." Heather let out, struggling in her grasp, trying frantically to pull her arm away from her neck first.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:44 pm

"Why don't you give in Heather?" Tsukiko asked persuasively cooing itn her ear as Heather fell onto her side slowly as she squeezed her body with her legs while her arms continued to squeeze away at her neck. She could feel her resitance as Heather was tugging at her arm trying to relieve pressure on her neck.

"I could have finished you last time.... and I could finish you now but, if you say 'please let me go tsukiko... I'll release you..." Tsukiko said with a smirk, "In the end it really doesn't matter because after all..."

Tsukiko would then try to turn their bodies so Heather was lying on her stomach as she wrenched back on the rear naked choke.

"You're rightfully... mine...." She grinned as she would use one of Heather's signature moves on her seeing it being performed by her in a match.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:50 pm

"N-no way in hell am I giving in to you..Forget it." Heather let out, shaking her head as much as she could as she tugged at the girl's arm as much as she could. She needed to stop that choke to get a breather. Her head was pounding from the move as well as her body becoming incredibly straight from the double hold.

"Tch..yeah right.." Heather let out at Tsukiko's words, refusing to say what she was asking. Though as she went on, Heather would curl her brow a bit before she was turned onto her stomach.

As she felt the girl pull her back hard in the rear naked choke, she felt quite a familiarity in the hold. Hearing Tsukiko's next words confirmed it completely. The girl had stolen her move and had her locked in her submission finisher. "Gaagh!!! You bitch!!!" Heather yelled out, incredibly pissed and frustrated at being locked in her own hold. She would scratch at the mat before trying her best to start prying the girl's arms away from her neck again, not knowing how much more she could take.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next