Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aerial Battle [Heather Sunderland vs Tsukiko Himura]

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Aerial Battle [Heather Sunderland vs Tsukiko Himura] - Page 3 Empty Re: Aerial Battle [Heather Sunderland vs Tsukiko Himura]

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:07 am

Tsukiko took a step back and a breather while she was at it. She wasn't exactly adept at picking people up like that in that nature. After a few moments, she grinned as now came the easy part. Walking towards Heather she would stand over her, her hands on the top rope as she turned around ans pressed her ass right in Heather's face. Using the ropes as leverage, she would rub her ass back and fourth right into Heather's mouth and nose. Tsukiko grinned performing a stink face as she began toswivel her hips as the crowd was eating it up.

"Do you like that jobber, I bet you just love this don't you?" The dark haired beauty asked. "Why don't you kiss my ass while you're there huh?"

Tsukiko would then bump her hips back trying to slam her ass against Heather's head.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Aerial Battle [Heather Sunderland vs Tsukiko Himura] - Page 3 Empty Re: Aerial Battle [Heather Sunderland vs Tsukiko Himura]

Post by TiefBlau Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:14 am

Heather shook her head, trying to get her bearings as quickly as possibly before the girl would turn herself around, shoving her ass into her face. Heather let out a muffled yell at what she was doing, her face turning a deep red as the girl started to rub her ass back and forth into her face. She kicked her legs, trying to push at the girl's ass before she would hear her words.

What she was saying frustrated her quite a bit, making her position even more humiliating before she would slam her ass against her head, causing Heather's struggles to cease as it dazed her quite a bit.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:37 am

"Awww.... why aren't you fighting back?" Tsukiko teased, "You must really like it there don't you?"

Tsukiko grinned after she slammed her butt against Heather's face as she turned around to face her but, this time she pressed her pressed her front into the other girl's face. Pressing her sex right against her sex a sshe lifted her skirt so she could feel the black cotton panties agiasnt her face covering her mouth and nose as she grinded her womanhood in the girl's face. Loving every moment of her opponent's humiliation as she managed to find a way to enjoy this match after all.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:59 am

"Gh...I WAS fighting back until you slammed my head into the corner with your huge butt.." Heather thought to herself as she heard Tsukiko's words, angering her even further.

As the girl stepped away from her just a second, Heather would take a breather before the girl would instead plant her crotch in her face, lifting up her skirt so only her panties were in the way. Heather's eyes widened and her face turned a deep red as she let out a muffled yell. The position was even more humiliating, the girl's covered sex against her mouth and nose as she struggled to get out of the position, her face a complete red from the feeling as she tried to push the girl away frantically.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Tsukiko laughed seeing Heather trying to push her away as her hands tightly grasped the top rope rubbing it a little more before backing off of her opponent. Right before pressing the sole of her converse sneaker against Heather's cheek rubbing it against her cheek.

"Hmpf...This is what happens when you mess with me! So, watch and learn..." Tsukiko smirked as she would look down at Heather with that same cocky smirk. The dark haired girl knew that she needed to keep up her offensive if she really wanted to make her debut memorable. She would then pull her leg back as she would try to send the top of her other foot crashing against the side of Heather's head hopefully draping her arms and head over the middle rope. Tsukiko then using her speed ran to the other side of the ring and would bounce off the ropes and comeback sprinting. Tsukiko would grab onto the top and middle rope and swing her legs around and kick Heather's head with both of her shins with one of her favorite moves, The Tiger Feint Kick

Last edited by 863 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:23 pm

Heather couldn't believe she was put in this position for so long, hearing the girl just laugh at her attempts at pushing her away. She let out another muffled groan before finally Tsukiko would back off, pressing the sole of her sneaker against her cheek. "Uuugh.." Heather let out, gritting her teeth before she heard the girl's words.

She clicked her tongue, her body actually fighting to regain itself from how long the girl had her crotch pressed up on her mouth and nose. Soon though, she felt her foot crash against the side of her head, Heather letting out a little yelp as she was pushed, her arms and head draped over the middle rope. She was trying her best to recover, but before she could, her head would be hit hard by the girl's Tiger Feint Kick, sending Heather jetting back, landing on her back as she groaned out, rubbing her head.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:44 pm

The rush and adrenaline pumped through Tsukiko's head as she was on quite the streak. Especilally after hitting Heather with that tiger feint kick or 619. The crowd went wild at the spectacular move let out a "ooh!" at the audible sound it made when her legs made contact with Heather's face. Tsukiko landed on her side after she managed to land the kick, landing on her knees with her hands on the top rope to pull her up.

"It's time to send you packing Heather you just don't belong in the same ring as me..."

The girl wasted no time and pressed her back against the ropes and went running over to Heather . She would try and jump in the air, do a quick aerial summersault and slam her back on Heather's stomach and hook her leg going for a pin. Seeing the ref, slide down ready to start the count.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:52 pm

"gugh.." Heather would just groan out as she heard Tsukiko's words, just trying to deal with the throbbing pain that was going through her head. She rubbed her head from the pain, trying to shake it off so she could get back to her feet and get back into it, but it wasn't going so well for her at the moment, her body really feeling weighed down.

Soon though, she felt the girl jump on her with that somersault move, slamming her back on her stomach. Heather would arch her body, grunting out hard in pain, a little spittle escaping her mouth before Tsukiko would hook her leg for a pin. "1....2..." Heather would kick both her legs, kicking out of the pin at a near fall, right when the ref girl was about to count to three. At the same time, she would try to shove Tsukiko off her so she could roll away to get a breather.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:21 am

With victory so close at hand, the girl grinned hearing the count but, feeling her opponent kick her out right before Three! The dark haired girl growled as she grinded her teeth in frustration, it appeared Heather still had some fight in her. Watching her opponent roll away, the raven haired girl blew a strand of hair away from her eyes with her mouth. She was panting lightly but, she was a little more breathe than she let on.

"Looks like you hadn't had enough masochist..." Tsukiko said getting into a fighting stance awaiting her opponent to rise to her feet. "Fine... I'll be happy to dish out some more..."

The girl grinned expecting her opponent to get up and give what pitiful resistance she had left before she stripped her naked and tie her to the ring for all of the audience to see. 'Yeah, that's what I'll do...' Tsukiko thought as she smirked.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:01 pm

Heather would groan out as she got onto her hands and knees. She would breathe in and out heavily, trying to recover herself as quickly as possible. She needed to quickly gain her bearings before getting back at the girl. What just happened in the corner was incredibly humiliating, and Heather wanted to give it right back to her so badly.

"Gh.." Heather let out as she heard Tsukiko's words. She shook her head, the girl sounding incredibly confident about taking her out and dishing out more. Heather had it in her mind that she would teach her a lesson for being so sure, ready to lash out at her.

Heather would slowly get onto one knee, acting as if she was still slowly getting up and taking breaks to breathe, however, instead she would suddenly lunge out, trying to ram into Tsukiko with a hard spear.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next