Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Wedding Crasher

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Wedding Crasher - Page 2 Empty Re: Wedding Crasher

Post by Cirno Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:10 pm

Cerbera wasn't planning on actually forgiving Genesis completely but she wasn't here to fight and neither was Cerbera, so she just decided to let it all slide for now and focussing on the dance. Apparently Zera had been busy with Genesis that the girl was already forgiving her, then Genesis went on to call here more of the high society kind, which wasn't all that true, this dress she mainly picked out because she liked it, she had no idea it was actually the quality of the rich and the famed. Still, before she could say anything, Genesis continued ad even ignited a small, faint tint of redness to appear on Cerbera's cheeks, which gotten worse when Genesis took the lead in the dance.

Not to be outdone, Cerbera straightened herself out and against Genesis, putting a bit more speed into the dance. " I'm nowhere near what you describe me as, it is just a ruse to keep my parents from finding out what I do. " She would then lift Genesis's hand up and started to twirl her about. " I am superior to you in all ways. Your calculations are like your ability to fight.. " She would then dip Genesis over her knee and lean her head down close to Genesis's. " A myth.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:54 pm

"Oh... I know I just find your disguise so deceiving." Genesis said with a smile. "It's a little surreal... Though I am glad I got to see this side of you."

Jennifer grinned as she heard Cerbera's feisty reply, she liked that about her as she chuckled. Even Genesis had to admit that was a damn good reply. However, if Cerbera wanted to trash talk she was going to have to play hardball.

"Oh a Myth are they? You mean sort of like your breasts? Genesis said with a smirk before she would lean into bump her larger chest against Cerbera. "Oops... What's the matter I thought you were superior to me in every way?"

Genesis then grinned as she giggled and shook her head like a school girl. She smiled at Cerbera as she was enjoying herself before quickly trying to compose herself as she resumed their dance.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:06 pm

Cerbera lost track of her composure when Genesis shoved her massive chest against her, making her cheeks redden ever brighter. If there was one thing she disliked, was big breasts, the size that Genesis carried were certainly hard for Cerbera to deal with and it seemed the girl knew how to use them to her advantage, though she would quickly take the lead in the dance again when they resumed, shaking her head and trying to remove the thoughts in her head. " My breasts are big enough.. You won't be able to use them against me, Jennifer. " Actually using the girl's real name, trying to relax again while they danced. " I'll make you eat those words though, in a way you are probably familiar with. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:23 am

Jennifer giggled and blushed like a school girl as her green eyes looked deep into the girl's sapphire eyes with a feint smile. Rather than taking Cerbera's words as a threat, she took it as something else entirely as they waltzed around the ballroom.

"Is that so?" Genesis said with a smirk almost leaning in a little with a grin. "Well, I welcome you to try anytime and anywhere you want Cerbera but, don't expect to end up on top."

Then Genesis paused with a frown as she danced with Cerbera as she looked back up at her with a half smile.

"I apologize for cutting in on your family's wedding, I hope my coming here hasn't ruined your mood..." Genesis said genuinely as her eye looked around at the fabulous place and the great music.

Last edited by 863 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:49 am

It was odd, Cerbera was rarely this competitive, maybe it was after Jennifer decided to push her chest against her, that the old flame of Cerbera that never liked being chest to chest with someone, ignited just to snap at the girl, even now Genesis was pushing her on, letting it burn brighter. " I welcome you to come to my house after this wedding.. But don't expect to have a chance. "

However, shen Genesis frowned and said those words, Cerbera would let outa frustrated sigh, shaking her head and just continuing this gentle dance she was sharing with Genesis. " Relax. It started that way.. But.. " She would look down for a while, summing up the words she wanted to say next and soon nodded. " You're much better company that these people.. " She said that in a very soft tone though so only Jennifer could hear it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:16 am

"Thank you that means a lot to me Cerbera... " Jennifer said as she flushed into a redder shade in her cheeks as the two danced.

The green eyed girl gave Cerbera a genuine smile as she stared into her eyes dreamily. It was as if time stood still for her and her heart began throbbing in her chest the longer she looked into her chest. She felt an undeniable attraction to her one so strong she didn't realize that she was pulling her clsoer to kiss her lips until her eyes widened before she took a step back realizing what she was doing. Flustered, she stopped dancing with Cerbera for a moment as she averted her gaze. She was slightly ashamed that if no one else was here, she'd definitely would have kissed her. However, that wouldn't be too good for Cerbera's people to see. She was glad she was able to stop herself.

"Oh sorry... I stepped in a little to close there... clumsy me..." Genesis said giggling trying to convince the people around them but, also to fool Cerbera as well. this new attraction, she felt was so undeniable, she was ashamed of it.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:32 pm

Cerbera merely shook her head when Jennifer thanked her. In all honesty she found this kind of Genesis rather cute and the blush made Cerbera certain that the girl was probably enjoying herself now. " Just re-- " Her eyes widened slightly when she noticed Genesis so close to her, almost like she was about to kiss her. Cerbera wondered what would happen if Genesis did kiss her, taking Genesis by the hands again to continue their dance. Would she had allowed it? Would she have kicked or punched her? Just staring at Jennifer made her feel a little less tense then she usually was, and in the end that was exactly what she wanted to feel nowadays.

She then pulled away but held the girl by the hand to pull her along. " I need some help with this dress. " Though once out of the ball room, she decided to take a way different route and actually leave the church with Genesis. " We're going home... Ermm.. My house. " She blushed slightly when she called it home for the both of them, dragging Genesis quickly outside.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:43 am

Genesis blinked as they abruptly stopped and pulled along following Cerbera as she was dragged along. The green eyed girl blushed as she followed but, when she realized that she was going elsewhere other than the wedding. Jennifer was surprised as she pieced her words together, her face flushed as she laced her fingers with Cerbera and ran as the same pace as her or at least tried. Cerbera wasn't exactly an easy one to keep up with on foot.

"Ohh..." Genesis responded to Cerbera's proposition as she smiled. "I see...Is there anyone home?"

If Genesis' heart wasn't racing it was now as they made a mad dash toward Cerbera's home.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:50 pm

" No one. That's the whole point. " She gave a nod to Zera, who was distracting the guests with loud laughter while she left the church with Genesis, heading with a quick pace to her house while she dragged Genesis with her, seeming impatient to be alone with her. She wondered why though, a few hours ago this girl was a mortal enemy of hers, one that she wanted to destroy yet now she was leading her home!

Once they arrived, Cerbera fished out the keys from within her dress and opened the door, pushing Genesis in before she entered and closed it behind them. She then pushed Genesis against the wall and leant in to give her a firm, long kiss!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:52 pm

As soon as they entered the door, Genesis was pressed against the wall as Cerbera kissed her without restraint. Jennifer let out a gasp of air as she felt her being so aggressive. Genesis kissed her back gently as she wrapped her arms around the blue haired girl's neck as she moaned into her mouth. Pressing her forehead against her, Jennifer stalled the kiss for a second to chuckle.

"Couldn't wait for me to dominate you, huh?" She said kiddingly before closing her eyes and continued their kiss while she was pressed up against the wall.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next