by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shiori and Clyde - The Aftermatch

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Shiori and Clyde - The Aftermatch Empty Shiori and Clyde - The Aftermatch

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:18 pm

Shiori was humming to herself as she walked through the backstage area. She just captured the cowboy known as Clyde Gastin as her prisoner after a fun match, but she wasn't really sure about what she's going to do to him yet. She never done this prisoner thing before, and truth was she felt a bit uneasy herself to bring the boy back to her place. The girl would walk silently for a bit before she stopped and turned to look at her prisoner, smiling faintly.

"So, uh..." she would start to speak. "I never really did this kind of thing before... so any idea what should I do to you? Can I ask you to do anything? Literally?"

It wasn't really a teasing question, as Shiori was just making sure whether there's any limitations to being one's captor. It's not like she's going to do anything twisted to him, but it seemed to be fun to taunt the cowboy a little. As she waited for Clyde's answer, Shiori would put on her jacket, arching her back a little thus pushing her breasts towards the boy a bit in the process.

Last edited by 10553 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Shiori and Clyde - The Aftermatch Empty Re: Shiori and Clyde - The Aftermatch

Post by Lobo Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:41 pm

Following behind Shiori now with his hat and trenchcoat back on, Clyde made his way through the backstage area behind Shiori following their match when his eventual submission when he realized there was little he could do against the Japanese flirt who would turn just about everything against him. He followed behind Shiori with a slight limp in right leg but there was no serious damage and he was otherwise fine. He found himself blushing though as thoughts towards what happen between him and Shiori lingered in his head, he tried not to think too much though since the amount of Tension he and Shiori shared during their match had done enough to him.

Seeing Shiori stop and turn towards him, Clyde halted as well and looked towards his captor with an eyebrow raised before she spoke. He blushed at first question, asking what she should do to him, Clyde didn't want too frank with his urges but there was something he could ask for that he really needed.

"Well..." He tried to speak but saw Shiori begin to put on her jacket and jut out her breasts towards him, making Clyde flush deeply as he stared for a brief moment before he averted his eyes and pulled his hat down over them.

"Well... I am hungry, heh. I could ask you to feed me something..." He joked to her, thought he was hungry. "But yeah you're allowed to ask me to do anything for 24 hours... Not that I'm gonna prolly like everything you ask of me..." He admitted.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:01 pm

"Hey, you're the prisoner here," Shiori would say with a joking tone. "If anything it's you who're supposed to pay for the food!" she added, pointing her index finger at Clyde with a teasing smile.

She would chuckle afterwards before crossing her arms under her chest. Getting some food seemed like a good idea, since the match had gotten her a bit hungry. Shiori clasped her hands together as her expression brightened up. Their dinner was going to be fun, for her, at least.

"Well, let's go then, Clyde-kun. I know a nearby place with some good food," she would say before turning away and started walking towards the front gate of AFW complex. "It's only a short walk. I hope your legs are fine."

She would continue walking a few blocks away after they got outside, making a few turns here and there until they would reach a cafe. The place had various food from Japanese to Western listed on the menu board outside. It also listed a several cakes as their specialties. Shiori would then stop and turned at Clyde.

"Have you been here before?" she would ask him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:54 pm

"Uhhhhh.... Yeaaaahhh.... 'Bout that..." Clyde muttered as he nervously scratched the back of his head. Not having the heart to tell Shiori that he had very little money on him right now. Still he was hungry but he certainty didn't want to take Shiori to some dump either, even if it did break his bank for the week.

He titled his head curiously at Shiori when she clasped her hands together and brightened herself up, telling him to tag along and that she knew a nearby place with good food, all while teasing him about his legs. "Psh. Girl, Pleeeese. Clyde Gastin's tough as nails and could walk all night if he had to!" Clyde declared. One was kind of sore but the other was fine. Either way he'd be alight and followed behind Shiori quickly to walk those couple of blocks with her until they reached the cafe.

He lifted up the brim of his cowboy hat with the side of his index finger and scoped out the place, happy to see that they served western food here. Clyde had been in Japan for a very long time but had yet to try everything here and was sort of hesitant on some. He then brought the brim of his hat down back over his eyes and turned to Shiori as she spoke to him.

"Nah, I ain't." He replied and asked Shiori before he took a moment to look her over. She was a really beautiful girl, with quite the pretty face behind her flirty nature, that fact alone helped Clyde feel a lot better about quitting during his match. He didn't feel bad about being Shiori's prisoner, he may have even wanted it a lot more than he knew.

"...You uhh... You Really gon' let me just walk around behind ya without a care? You might have to hold my hand or something... I could slip away, you know..." Clyde would tease Shiori while blushing lightly, he was mostly joking but this felt like a date more than anything.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:26 pm

Shiori let out a chuckle as she heard Clyde's words about him slipping away. The boy might make some sense, but she felt that he didn't really mean that slip away part. Still, she didn't mind playing his game for a little bit. The fact that Clyde was blushing while saying things like that only proof Shiori's suspicion more. Smiling teasingly, she would take one of his arms and wrapped hers around it, pulling Clyde closer to her.

"As if you could. With your legs' condition even I can chase you down if you try running away," she said to him with an underestimating look. "But thanks for the advice, my little prisoner~" she would say teasingly, tapping his nose lightly with her index finger.

She would start walking inside the cafe with Clyde alongside her. Nodding slightly to the waitress who greet them and showed their seat. It was past dinner hour, so the place wasn't that crowded. Once they arrived at their seat, Shiori would release Clyde's arm and take a seat in one of the two chairs that placed across each other. The waitress would gave them two menu books and waited there while Shiori starting to flip the pages.

"Hmm, I'll have the Char Siu Ramen, ice lemon tea, and the strawberry shortcake afterwards as dessert," she told the waitress, who would look at Clyde to hear his order.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:51 pm

Clyde smirked as Shiori took his arm and pulled him in close, but otherwise did in fact turn a little red at act, even more so when she teased him, called him her little prisoner and tapped his nose in a flirty manner, all of it causing Clyde to blush and make him stumble over the right words to say to Shiori as she teased him so. It felt nice to be on this 'date' of sorts with a pretty girl on his arm, even if he was meant to be her prisoner, it didn't feel that way at all. Clyde actually felt happy as he strolled into the cafe with Shiori

Letting Shiori unhook his arm to take a seat at their table with chairs facing directly across from each other, Clyde would pick up the menu and take a good look at what the cafe offered. Honestly unsure on what he should order before deciding on a simple cheeseburger with fries and a coke. He didn't really bother with desert.

Clyde then looked to Shiori and scratched his head nervously, not knowing what to say for a moment. "Sooo.... How long you been in AFW" Clyde would ask.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:02 pm

Once Clyde had said his orders, the waitress would repeat all of their orders, in which Shiori would give an approval nod. When the waitress left them, she would look around at her surroundings for a few moments. It's been a while since she was here, but there didn't seem to be a lot of changes. As she glanced at her prisoner, Shiori's thought began to drift off once again.

It sure felt nostalgic to be eating together in a cafe like this with another boy. It kind of reminded her of what happened between her and her kouhai in the past. Clyde's question broke her train of thought, though, and Shiori would look at the cowboy for a bit before she gave her answer.

"Hmm... let's see..." Shiori would say as she rolled her eyes before looking back at Clyde. "Almost half a year now, I guess... why do you ask?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:16 pm

Clyde looked to Shiori curiously as it appeared that she began to space out with something on her mind. He tilted his head and gazed at her for a minute wondering what as on her mind before he decided to ask his question.

After getting an answer from Shiori, Clyde would just nod casually. "Oh. No reason. Just curious is all and tryin' to start small talk. Heh." He added honestly. "So you ain't been here long at all..." He muttered before looking up at her.

"Something on your mind? You look like you were spacing out just'a few seconds ago." Asked Clyde, wondering if Shiori was alright.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:23 pm

"Ah," was all Shiori said when she heard Clyde's reply.

Hearing him asking another question, she looked a bit startled, not realizing that the cowboy spotted her when she's spacing out a bit earlier. Shiori just smiled at him, although it wasn't one of her usual teasing smile. It seemed like she's a bit embarrassed.

"Nothing... nothing much, really," she said.

The waitress would come back to deliver their drinks afterwards, and Shiori would take a sip of her ice lemon tea before looking at Clyde. She figured it might not be a bad idea after all to ask.

"Hmm... actually, how long have you been in AFW, Clyde-kun?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:48 pm

Clyde couldn't help but look away nervously and frown slightly as Shiori looked a bit startled by his question before she gave him a small smile. It made Clyde feel like he pried into something he wasn't supposed to by the way Shiori reacted. She seemed so confident and carefree, maybe that was an act? Clyde wasn't sure but he thought that it wasn't a good idea for him to pry very much, especially when Shiori declared that there nothing on her mind. But then it became a 'nothing much'. Clyde thought it HAD to be something but he felt that perhaps now wasn't a good time.

Eventually the drinks were brought to the pair and Clyde immediately began to down his coke the second he got it. It had been a while since he had one and it tasted amazing right now. However the cherishing of that drink came to an end when Shiori asked her question. Clyde quickly took his mouth off his straw and frowned a bit before letting out a small groan.

"Too long..." He muttered with slight bitterness before he thought about it. How long he had been in AFW and the things he had gone through during his time here. He regretted most of them.

"...About two years I guess... Maybe even close to Three... Not really too sure. I was too hammered to remember my first year, that's for sure." Clyde would reveal with a shrug. A lot of things had changed since he first arrived. He changed a lot too.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next