Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nothing but the Best (For Daemongirl)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Nothing but the Best (For Daemongirl) - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing but the Best (For Daemongirl)

Post by TiefBlau Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:55 am

"Ah..." Heather let out as Natasha would cup her face and wipe away her tears. She blinked a couple times as she heard her words, but she still couldn't help but feel incredibly bad. She would look down and to the side with her eyes, though facing Natasha still as she did. As the girl lowered her hands, Heather would follow her gaze out to the window. Heather felt so uncertain and guilt ridden as she bit her lip, tapping her foot on the floor a bit fast as she tried to think of what to do.

"Thank you...Natasha..I really appreciate it." Heather let out at her words, but shook her head at the last thing she said. "N-no you didn't. You deserved to know that and..im glad you made me answer you now..I..Don't know when I'd be able to say it if you didn't." She said, shuffling around a bit. "Natasha..I..c-can..I talk..to you about something..This might sound odd to bring up but...with you I...I owe you to not hide anything from you.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Nothing but the Best (For Daemongirl) - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing but the Best (For Daemongirl)

Post by daemongirl Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:33 am

It still hurt, no matter what face she put on or what she told Heather, Natasha felt as if she had just had her heart torn out. At least this had come out early, well early on the date anyway, she could only guess at how she would have felt if she had found this out the next day or even worse if Heather hadn't been the one to tell her. "H..hey, at least I can be your back up plan right?" Natasha said trying to joke but the lack of a smile on her face would be a dead giveaway she wasn't in a joking mood yet.

At least it felt a little better to hear Heather tell her she appreciated her, Natasha finally look back into the woman's eyes as she seemed to have another thing she wanted off her chest. "Well at least one good thing came out of this, glad to see you want to be honest, you can talk to me about anything Heather." She said even as she was now picturing humiliating Cecilia in the ring, a bit astonished that she would think of such a thing but she couldn't stop herself as she didn't feel Cecilia deserved Heather.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:46 am

"Ah heh..." Heather would let out as Natasha's little joke, a slight smile appearing on her face for just a second before she went back to that contemplating expression. She kept glancing over at Natasha, wondering if she could ever make something like this up to her. She knew how the girl must be feeling and she wished like nothing else that she could just make it all better as unrealistic as that hope might be. She would clench her teeth, gritting them and shaking her head .

It was then that she decided to reveal to Natsha what she was, glad to hear that Natasha was still ready to listen to her. "Um...Only..a couple people know about this but..earlier..wh-when you were talking about your parents..Im sorry if I gave off any..envious looks or anything.. I um.." Heather let out, tapping her finger on the table a few times before she laughed a bit to herself. Clearing her throat she would continue on "I..don't..remember..anything past the last..5 years of my life." Heather said, shrugging her shoulders a bit, biting her lip. "The..first thing I remember about my life was getting picked up by my brother in an orphanage. Iiiiii don't even know what my real name is. Sunderland is..a last name that my brother came up with for his wrestling alias...soo I took that on as my real last name..Heather..Heh I honestly think I just heard someone say that in the orphanage..I'm pretty sure they were talking to me but..maybe not, I dunno.." Heather let out, trying not to let tears flow again as she spoke to Natasha.

"I-I'm uh..heh..sorry to bring this up to you b-but..I..figured you should know. Don't want to hide anything."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:10 am

Natasha listened without saying a word or moving her eyes away from staring into those of Heather, wanting to show the woman that she was there for her even after everything that had just gone down. The waitress had walked near them meaning to take their orders as she looked upon them she decided to come back later. Once Heather began to speak she didn't stop, spilling out a story that Natasha found hard to believe at first for it sounded far too sad to be true, but after what just happened Natasha knew the woman would never lie to her again. She couldn't help herself as she reached out to place her hands over those of Heather, wanting to show her that she was there for her no matter what, even if it was just as a friend.

"No no no, I'm glad you trust me enough to tell me about something so personal. If I had known earlier...lets just say I would never have brought up how I grew up Heather." Natasha wasn't sure if thats exactly what she needed to hear then or not, but she was glad that she had trusted her with that. Though as she thought about it Natasha realized that had to be part of why Heather was so confused, whenever she ran into something like this she drew on a life of experience to solve it, but Heather didn't have that and so anyone who showed her kindness would become a loved one of hers. "You've really gone through a lot this last year then haven't you Heather? I must not have helped things out any by coming into your life and confusing you...."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:20 am

"Ah heh..that's.." Heather let out as she felt Natasha's hands on her's, hearing her words. "H-hey..I asked you about that when you did, it's totally not your fault." Heather nodded her head, putting a smile on her face as she did. Hearing Natasha's next words, Heather would nod her head, looking down a bit after. "Heh..yeah..AFW has..brought quite a bit to me. Before this I lived with my brother, his parents, and our friend Alessa. Learned the basics from him and then made my own moves off that..but yeah. My whole life..those 4 years before here, were with him, Alessa, and his parents."

What Natasha said next though, Heather would look up at her, shaking her head. "N-no no..Natasha, you..didn't do anything wrong alright? You..really made me happy knowing that there was someone out there who thought of me like you do alright? So..don't regret that at all, because I don't...but ah..heh..m-maybe we should order food?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:57 am

Natasha would never have guessed that Heather had a past anything like that, it certainly made her feel bad about her she had been raised with everything just thinking of it. She had learned much of what she knew from all those teachers who had come and gone over the years, if Heather had had access to any of them the woman would have never stopped working hard to master their lessons, unlike herself who learned just what she wanted before moving on. "Heather let me be honest, thats one of the most heart breaking stories I've ever heard. I can't believe you told me such a personal story, thank you "

She pulled her hands away despite Heather's best efforts to make her feel better, she supposed it was going to take some time. Natasha felt in that moment of just telling Heather exactly how she felt about her, to put it into words so Heather would better understand, and to get a straight answer from Heather about how she felt about her, no maybes just truths. "But I...I suppose you're right Heather. Since I ordered the drinks how about you order the food for us..."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:08 am

"A-ah..w-well..Thank you for listening, really." Heather replied back, nodding her head. The date had turned into quite the night, taking a turn for the worst when it came down to it. The only thing was the fact that they were nice and open to eachother now..at least Heather imagined it was that way. She hoped that Natasha would be the same with her, but she wasn't going to go and pry with her into anything. She was fine with how it was now, though she would love to somehow have it back to the way they were starting out the date.

"S-sure, right. Um...oh look here heh, Alessa used to make this alot.." Heather would say, turning around and calling for the waitress, putting down for a couple orders. Turning back to Natasha she would let out a little laugh, smiling at her. "Linguine Ai Frutti Di Mare..Seafood pasta pretty much..It's..really good"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:20 am

Natasha was happy to see that Heather seemed to be back to way she had been when their outing had begun, smiling wide as she ordered the food as if nothing had just happened. She supposed that the woman wanted to move past it, she could understand that somewhat but Natasha was finding it harder to just move on, perhaps that was because she had been thinking something very different from Heather but whatever the reason Natasha knew she needed to do her best to follow her lead no matter how much it still hurt. Natasha smiled at Heather and forced out a light laugh, her eyes glancing around the room trying to think of what to say.

"I've had similar dishes before but they are always a little different, should be good. I've never met Alessa, whats she like?" Natasha said, finally settling for a question she didn't think could lead back to Cecilia, not wanting to hear her name for the rest of the night. It was then it dawned on her that Heather had more planned for them that evening, wondering if Heather was still planning to take her there.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:41 am

"Haah..Alessa, she's really like a little kid. It's something else." Heather let out, shaking her head and laughing a bit. In all honesty, Heather knew how hard that it would be for Natasha to move on after getting that news hit on her quite hard. "She was definitely fun to have around. She wrestles here too..in fact im pretty sure her and Dante are the tag champions in Tension." Heather would say, shrugging her shoulders as she did. Even though her brother becoming champion before her always got to her.

"It's probably gonna be a little while before that's finished." Heather added, sipping her wine again as she would stare out onto the city, letting out a long sigh. "Hows um...AFW been treating you...I-I mean..other than with me of course."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:00 am

Natasha smiled as she listened to Heather talk about her friend and brother, glad to see she didn't mind talking to her about her family after revealing her past. Reaching for her glass Natasha lifted it to her lips and began to drink, not stopping this time however until half of the glass was empty. Feeling a light buzz in her head from that she let out a deep sigh before placing the glass back down, glancing over at Heather with a bit wider of a smile now. "I'd like to meet them both sometime if thats alright, they sound like fun. And tag champions, thats awesome for them Heather, you must be proud."

As Heather turned to stare at the window Natasha just continued to stare at her, still trying to decide how she felt about her in that moment. "Well its been treating me fine, the AFW has kept me plenty busy with matches since I first started. There has to have been about a dozen matches in the last couple months, including the one with you Heather, but I've also had run ins with a lot of champions and former ones as well. Not too long ago I got put into a sauna match with Natalia, the Dream herself completely naked in a match with me, I have to say even I was a bit intimidated. I had a blast with this other girl on my Temple Games team too, a hot tub match with Sarah O' Sullivan."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next