Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nothing but the Best (For Daemongirl)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Nothing but the Best (For Daemongirl) - Page 7 Empty Re: Nothing but the Best (For Daemongirl)

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:30 am

All the little things that Natasha did, she did them in a way that would get to Heather. As she was thinking, the girl was definitely good at doing all that, and Heather didn't really know what to do back. She wondered a bit if the wine was influencing Natasha a little, but she figured either way the girl would probably still be like this. Heather on t he other hand would be done with the wine, already feeling a little bad for drinking alcohol, but she figured the special occasion called for it and it was fine.

"U-uu..do you have to eat it like that?" Heather let out, her blush still there as she couldn't take her eyes off Natasha's methods. Soon though, she watched as Natasha called over the waitress, Heather getting out her money for the pay. "A-ah! Right, no of course not. I'm sure you'll enjoy it, trust me." Heather let out, nodding her head as she finished sorting out her money, the check arriving, Heather taking hold of it. "I got it." Heather would say with a smile, looking at the bill as she would go to place the right amount of money down.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Nothing but the Best (For Daemongirl) - Page 7 Empty Re: Nothing but the Best (For Daemongirl)

Post by daemongirl Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:35 am

Natasha giggled as Heather complained about the way she ate the cake, grinning wide as she took one last bite as sensually as she could just to tease Heather a bit further. "I have no idea what you mean Heather, how exactly I'm I eating it?" She replied back teasingly before calling for the waitress to bring the check, her eyes watching Heather closely wondering if the woman truly intended to pay and was mildly surprised when she moved to pay for all of it. It was an unusual situation for her as in all Natasha's life only her parents had paid for her, even her previous dates had only naturally assumed she could get the check. She briefly considered stopping her but decided against it, if she tried to pay for anything Heather would likely either get insulted or just force the issue by saying how bad she felt for earlier.

"Wow you truly are generous, that is likely the first time my date as picked up the check. If you're finished I will follow you out." Natasha said as she prepared to rise from the table, taking one last look out the window to enjoy the wonderful view of the city.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:42 am

"Ah..y-you're..c-come on you know exactly what I'm talking about.." Heather let out, blushing deeply still as Natasha teased her with her words, taking that one last bite just as the same way as she did before. Heather just simple shook her head, trying to hide her blush as much as she could as she reached for her wallet, popping it open as she would take out the right amount, placing it at the bill before the server would come to pick it up, Heather telling her to keep the change for the tip. She looked over at Natasha, smiling and nodding at her to assure her that she had the night completely covered. She wanted Natasha to sit back and enjoy it all without having to worry about anything.

"R...really?.." Heather let out at Natasha's words, honestly surprised by what she was saying. She would tilt her head at her a bit before she nodded when she asked if she was finished. "Mhm! Yeah, let's head out." Heather let out, holding her hand out to Natasha like before.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:48 am

"I truly don't know what you mean Heather." Natasha said while trying to put on her best innocent face as possible, blinking those big blue eyes of hers at Heather as if she truly didn't know what she was doing. But soon her lips curled upward into a wide grin and she began to laugh, nodding her head while saying "ok" over and over. "You caught me." She continued before pausing for a moment as Heather reached for her hand, only hesitating for a moment as images of Cecilia laughing at her filled her head but she pushed these away and took the woman's hand before rising to her feet.

"Is it truly that surprising, you saw my house so you know money isn't exactly something I worry about. It was nice of you to do so though, even if this date was my idea." Natasha replied as the pair headed for the elevator, the eyes of just about everyone in the room upon them, most of them no doubt imagining sharing the night with the both of them.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:15 am

Heather puffed her cheeks out a bit as Natasha laughed like she did, that wide grin on her face. Heather wanted badly to find a way to tease her back, but she was never all that great at doing so, and right now NAtasha had quite the leverage over her with what she was doing. Heather watched Natasha's slight hesitation before the girl took her hand, causing Heather to keep that smile on her face, liking very much that things were sort of going back fully to how they were when the date first started.

"Mn, still. It's not right to take advantage of your situation like that." Heather let out at Natasha's words, a little frustrated that all her past dates have had her pay for them. She knew Natasha was quite rich, but that didn't mean in her mind that she should always pay in these situations. Heather didn't dwell on it too much though, they had more to do.

Heather would take Natasha to the illumination show, loving every second of it as she was able to enjoy it with Natasha before the two of them would make their way back to Natasha's place. As they arrived, Heather would walk with her up to the front door before she would stop there. "Mn, so Yeah, I hope you don't mind me still staying the night." Heather let out, blushing a little as she did.

"I uh..have an idea of how we could have a bit of fun, I'll tell you when we're inside."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:51 am

They had left the restaurant with Natasha allowing Heather to lead her by the hand back to her car, smiling at how happy Heather seemed to be now after Natasha had forgiven her for not mentioning Cecilia. Perhaps forgive was not the right word though, after all if Heather hadn't admitted she bore feelings for the french woman as well Natasha would likely still be mad at her, but it was difficult to remain angry while looking at Heather, and so she had let the matter drop. The Illumination show Heather had taken her to was indeed quite the spectacle, but much of the time Natasha had been watching Heather instead of the show.

They had just arrived back at her home after the show, still holding hands as Heather walked Natasha up to her front door. At this time of night the few staff she kept had all gone home, meaning her large mansion was empty which was perfect for what she had in mind. Stopping at the front door Natasha looked into Heather's eyes, thinking back over both the good and bad of their date she found herself not caring about any of that, she just wanted Heather.

"You're not going anywhere Heather." Natasha said with a bright smile, unlocking the door and pulling Heather inside before closing the door. "Let me show you my idea first." Natasha would say before pushing Heather up against the door, pressing her body upon the beautiful purple haired woman so that their breasts were tightly pressed together, their faces an inch apart for a moment before Natasha embraced Heather in a fiery kiss. Her hands would slide down the sides of Heather's body, one arm wrapping around the woman;s waist while the other began to rub Heather's pussy through her clothing, holding the kiss for a full minute or three before breaking it. "Heather I want you, not in a match as opponents but as lovers, what do you say?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:23 am

"Ah.." Heather let out as she heard Natasha's words, claiming she wasn't going anywhere. The wording made her blush even more, but she was more than glad that the girl was accepting her into her house. She was still admittedly a little worried about how Natasha was feeling about the whole thing that Heather had to tell her, but it seemed that she was still at least in a good mood with her, that fact making Heather quite happy as Natasha would push Heather into the house.

Heather let out a little yelp as Natasha would suddenly push her against the door right after closing them, her words and their bodies pressing together causing Heather's face to turn a total red. She was going to say something in response, but right before she could, Natasha would cover her mouth with her lips, locking in that fiery kiss. Heather would let out a muffled moan into Natasha's lips as the girl's hands slid down the sides of her body, the feeling of the girl holding her close with one and rubbing her pussy through her clothes with the other sending a great deal of pleasure through her in the deep kiss that the two shared.

It seemed like an eternity before Natasha broke the kiss, saying what she did. "A...ah...I...N-Natasha.." Heather let out, fully embarrassed, not knowing what to say to the girl's enticing words, them really digging into her and getting straight to her heart.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7