Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nothing but the Best (For Daemongirl)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Nothing but the Best (For Daemongirl) - Page 3 Empty Re: Nothing but the Best (For Daemongirl)

Post by TiefBlau Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:38 pm

"Heh, well good! You know not to doubt someone like me. I'm glad." Heather let out, nodding her head at Natasha, her giggle causing her to smile a bit as she would hear her question, seeing that gaze in her eyes. "Ah..y..yes of course. E-especially when I become champion in December. THEN will be even better." Heather responded, nodding her head like it was a well known fact, as untrue as it might have been, though to be honest Heather had no clue what it would be like being the champion. If it made that person as notable in America then it must be nice.

"U-umm...heh" Heather let out as Natasha started to order the wine for her. It made her slightly embarrassed, being the one that had came up with the date, though she was more than happy that Natasha was bailing her out, knowing how silly she must have looked. She watched as Natasha and the waitress went back and forth, talking of the wine before finally Natasha would decide on one, causing Heather to just nod her head and go along with it, trusting that Natasha knew waht she was doing.

"O-oh..ah heh yeah, sorry I um..don't drink all that much." Heather let out, scratching the back of her head a bit before Natasha asked her if she had any more questions. "Uh..well..I dunno I can't think of too much else..how about you? You've been telling me all about your life..anything you want to know about mine?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Nothing but the Best (For Daemongirl) - Page 3 Empty Re: Nothing but the Best (For Daemongirl)

Post by daemongirl Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:57 pm

Natasha had been a little worried that taking charge of ordering the drinks for them would put Heather off, but she felt quite relieved when she mentioned that she just didn't drink much. Feeling sure that Heather had been more than happy to let her order the drinks Natasha relaxed again and looked at the woman waiting for her questions. When Heather asked if she had some it took her a moment to think, glancing out the window as she tapped her fingers upon the table trying to think of some good ones, not wanting to bring up any bad memories or anything like that. She still remembered quite vividly how she had looked when she brought up her childhood and knew she didn't want to start there.

"Well I know what anyone who watches you knows, which consists of the profile on the website which I have come to realize is mostly made up." She said still trying to come up with some questions, their drinks arriving a moment later and with a polite nod of her head and a thank you Natasha handed Heather her drink and took a small sip of hers. Smiling at how good her choice had turned out to be she placed the drink upon the table before continuing, deciding to take a risk on another subject. "I saw last years Avalanche where you won that contract, w..who was....the g..guy you were with? If you don't want to answer thats fine, I umm, just was curious..."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:20 am

"Ah-hah..yeah well..what's on paper can't really tell you everything about someone until you meet them right? Plus....I'm...sure that was all filled in when I first joined..I mean..I HAVE changed, as I'm sure you'd know, as obsessed with me as you are." Heather would say, with a clear joking and teasing tone for that last statement, making it clear that she didn't actually think Natasha was obsessed. Heather would grin at the thought before the waitress brought the wine, Heather taking it as Natasha handed it to her. She would take a little sip, blushing a little at the taste before nodding her head. "A-ah heh..v-very nice." She let out, liking it quite a bit as she took another sip.

She would hear Natasha's next question, causing her to nearly spit out her drink, coughing a bit before she shook her head. "U-uh..n-no no..it's fine." Heather let out, taking a deep breath before she would look down at her drink. "Um..that was Clyde..he..wrestles in Tension..Aahhmmm...he was I guess you could say my first love....we..got engaged and everything...b-but...I..He...we had some differences on the n-nature of Friction you could say..He..sort of..went a bit far..accusing me...and........I just...I had to break it off. Nothing to worry about it's..in the past."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:36 am

Natasha nodded as Heather began to reply to her first comment on the web site bio, giggling as the woman teased her a bit on being obsessed with her knowing that Heather meant it as a joke only. "You know me, the obsessive fan girl." Natasha said with a laugh before taking another sip of her drink, loving the way the wine felt sliding down her throat so much she ended up drinking more than she had intended. "Glad you like it Heather."

Her eyes went wide as Heather nearly spat out her drink in reaction to her question, blushing lightly as she wondered if she had picked a bad question to start with. To her surprise Heather recovered enough to answer her, Natasha listening intently and even gasping when she heard they had been engaged, though listening to the way she described them breaking up she could tell it still hurt her. She found herself jumping to the worst conclusion of what he had accused Heather of and even had the urge to tell him off personally. "I'm sorry Heather, if he still wrestles I could beat him up for you sometime." Natasha said trying to cheer her up, moving her hand over to gently rub the top of Heather's own hand for a moment before returning her hand to her lap.

"If I can still ask another question, you and Cecilia, I saw her sneak attack you after your last match together. What are you two, you're not...l..like d..d..dat....." Natasha tried to ask if they were dating but couldn't bring herself to ask the rest of the question.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:55 am

"Ahm heh n-no he...he still wrestles but you don't have to do that. He..I'm sure he has enough problems to deal with" Heather would say, nodding her head as she would take a good sip of her drink before she felt Natasha rub the top of her hand. She would look at her, smiling widely as she nodded her head. "Thanks though. I really do appreciate the notion." Heather said, quite glad she was here with someone like Natasha, enjoying the date more and more. That was until she spoke of Cecilia.

"Hah..Cecilia.." Heather knew that the truth was probably something that Natasha didn't want to hear, but she wasn't about to lie to her. Not to someone like Natasha, that would just make everything worse when she DID find out. "U-um..Yeah.....I..I am...with her...Living with her a-and everything I'm uh..I'm..sorry Natasha..wh-when you made the bet I should have told you.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:08 am

"Fine fine, but remember the offer stands." Natasha replied with a bright smile on her lips as she seemed to have cheered Heather right up with that. As Heather began to answer her question she felt rather good about what her answer would be, after all who would be dating someone who attacked them from behind after a loss like that, but as Heather continued to speak Natasha's smile faded and it was clear from the look in her eyes she was crushed in that moment. She felt her heart fall out of her chest and onto the table, averting her eyes to stare out the window as she struggled to find something to say. "N..no its, ummm fine. I s..should have....asked before m..making you take me out like this, its my f.fault. Its your t.turn to ask something Heather....." Her voice faded away as she found it hard to keep talking to Heather, knowing it was her own fault for expecting more. "B..but you, asked to spend the night....."

Last edited by 10067 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:21 am

Heather would bite her lip at the expression on NAtasha's face at her answer. She could see how crushed the girl looked and it cause a sharp pain to develop in her chest, cursing herself inside. This girl who she wanted to give the best night ever to probably just heard the worst thing possible. "N-Natasha I.." Heather let out, shaking her head, fishing for the words to say to her. The girl said it was her turn to ask something, but in this state there was no way Heather could just continue idle conversation and questioning, she had to do something. Seeing Natasha like that was killing her.

She would hear her words about how Heather asked to spend the night, causing her heart to sink and her face grow even more pale. "I knooow Natasha.. I know I just..I wanted to give you..the best night of your life..I wanted to do whatever it took..You.y-you...You feel so strongly a-and..I wanted to..make you happy back b-because...y-you don't know how great it felt....knowing someone thought of me like you do a-and...I..I don't know I..I-I might just...m-maybe..l..like you too..I..I don't know I just wanted to make you as happy as I could....Im..so sorry...I...me doing this to you...I..I'm the worst.." She said, trying her best to let out her feelings, pissed at herself as she clenched her fists.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:45 am

Natasha was not sure exactly how she should feel at that moment and that was a feeling she wasn't used to. Heather was the first person she gotten this close to since moving to Japan to fulfill this dream of hers, she had been imagining something between them that apparently wasn't there and it made her feel like a damned fan girl again. As Heather said her name there was a part of her that realized she sounded as if she was sad as well, but then the other part of her didn't care since she felt misled by the woman. If Heather had just told her up front, or even not have suggested she spend the night together, Natasha would have just written this off as her over reaching and moved on, but as much as she wanted to since she didn't feel like Heather was the type to just take advantage of someone like that she found herself unable to.

Looking over at Heather as she started to speak quickly, obviously trying to apologize to her Natasha decided she had to at least listen, she wasn't just going to walk out in the middle of dinner like some spoiled child after all. Listening to her every word Natasha thought about it and she had been having fun so far precisely because of what Heather had gone through to set this up, but she kept coming back to not being told that Heather was already in a fairly serious relationship. "We could have had fun just going out on a friendly date, but this, this Heather is obviously so much more than two friends, I mean look at where we are." Natasha began to say in the middle of Heather's explanation, her voice sullen and without her usual cheer. "So you knew how I felt so you decided to string me along without telling me you had a girlfriend, and Cecilia of all people, someone who I watched just the other night attack you from behind."

She paused for a moment to let Heather finish and as the woman said that she might like her too Natasha felt her mood brighten for just a moment, coming right back down when Heather said she didn't know, having a smile for a brief second. Turning to face Heather again Natasha looked at first angry but that turned back to sadness as she knew Heather felt bad about this whole thing. Sometimes she just wished she could be angry but it wasn't in her to be so. "Perhaps I am to blame for always teasing you, maybe any feelings you have for me are just you trying to sympathize with me... Heather I don't know what to say right here, part of me understands the position I put you in, but then another part feels betrayed for you not telling me the truth and just being honest with me. I hate to ask this but I have to...is there anything real here or is Cecilia your love?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:57 am

"...I know Natasha..b-but..I.." Heather really didn't know what to say when Natasha pointed out that they could have just done some sort of friendly date, stating the fact that where they were was much more. It was all true. This was quite the romantic set up that Heather had planned out for her and the next thing that Natasha said really hit her. "I-i...I wasn't..trying to string you along I just... I don't know Natasha..Im really sorry.." Heather let out quietly, biting her lip as she shook her head.

"Y-you aren't to blame at all..not at all.." Heather let out, shaking her head at Natasha's words. She knew how much in fault she was, and she didn't want to put any of it on Natasha. She hung her head as the girl went on before she asked her the question. "I..think I love Cecilia..I m-mean..I was so sure of it a-and I don't want to think that I'm wrong b-but...with you I..i-it's not nothing..God..Natasha I don't know what I'm doing..I don't know how it is I-I don't know anything..God I was..so sure..earlier this year..Then everything just hits me..a-and there was Cecilia, the only person who was there for me a-and..b-but you...." Heather really didn't know what to say, tears forming in her eyes as she shook her head.

"I don't....know...what I'm doing Natasha...I don't know..Anything..about anything..."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:28 am

Natasha just sat there and let Heather beat her own self up for her, her expression growing more concerned as the woman continued to go on about how bad she felt. Breaking down herself she felt all her anger and feelings of being betrayed wash away, Heather felt bad enough about this for the both of them and she couldn't remain upset with her as she looked upon the tears forming in her eyes. Natasha reached out with her right hand to gently cup the woman's face, wiping away the tears with her fingers while she lifted her other hand up to place a single finger over Heather's lips. "You're confused Heather, I can understand that, I can't lie to you and say this doesn't hurt me deeply, you were honest with me so I will be with you. I forgive you Heather, please stop blaming yourself alright?"

Natasha would lower her hands and look back out the window for a few moments, collecting herself with a few deep breaths. Heather seemed above anything lost to her, as if she was drowning in this sea of uncertainty and wasn't sure which way to swim, from the sound of it Cecilia had been there when her engagement fell apart and she could see where feelings would have formed between them. But she personally thought the blond woman was taking advantage of Heather and she didn't want to do the same.

"Heather, I can't force you to feel the same way about me, nor can I tell you what to feel towards Cecilia, it hurts but if you know in your heart you love Cecilia I won't try to stop you. I like you too much to do that to you. If you decide you like me more than just as a friend I'll be happy too of course. I guess I ruined our date huh?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next