Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 175 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Coincidental Meetings Vol. 1 (for daemongirl)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Coincidental Meetings Vol. 1 (for daemongirl) Empty Coincidental Meetings Vol. 1 (for daemongirl)

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:23 pm

Ari was nervous and excited mixed into one as she walked down the streets of the city with the evening sun giving the city block a nice shade of orange. The white haired WAM wrestler was heading towards a hot spring that was nearby the arena, but not just any hot springs and she wasn't going to fully relax in mind. She had gotten an interesting tip that piqued her interest, she heard that the Hentai Champion, Natasha Loclear was planning to be there today and Ari decided that she wanted to be there too. To say that she wasn't interested in becoming Hentai Champion would be a lie, Ari thought of herself as a top contender for the title and what better way to assert that by having a one on one meeting with Natasha?

She didn't want to immediately jump into a open confrontation, the last time she did that against then 1# contender Azami, things didn't end up quite as planned. Though she did get her pleasure worth out of it. Today she chose to test the waters of her opponent, seeing what kind of champion and type of naughty girl she was as she came upon the hot springs. It was of the fancy sort with all kinds of signs to prompt the springs among the busy streets of the city as Ari took a deep breath to calm herself down and mentally ready herself. It was in a way a big moment for her as she walked through the doors.

Entering in, she made her way towards the front desk and paid her entry fee before heading towards the changing room. Shedding her clothing off of her before she was standing stark naked, Ari's curious eyes looked around the room. She saw no one else currently in the changing room and the springs sounded quiet from where she was standing, making her think that she'd miss Natasha. Her eyes wandered across the room, a clear indicator if Natasha was here was if Ari were to spot the Hentai Championship belt, but no such luck from her view and she didn't want to go snooping into other people's belongings, she wasn't that kind of delinquent.

Which left her only one opinion, head into the hot springs themselves and see if her target was indeed there or not...

Back to top Go down

Coincidental Meetings Vol. 1 (for daemongirl) Empty Re: Coincidental Meetings Vol. 1 (for daemongirl)

Post by daemongirl Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:44 pm

Natasha had spent most of her life in France and while she had taken several trips with her father all over the world she had never called any other country home until making the move to Japan a few years ago to start her wrestling career. It had been the best decision of her young life and while she hadn't ever regretted making the move she still got homesick now and again. Japan and Tokyo in particular were great but there was much about Paris that just could not be found elsewhere. However Natasha had found one aspect of life in Japan that one would be hard pressed to find outside its borders, the amazing hot springs Japan was known for having become an instant favorite of hers.

She had always loved spending time in the water but there was just something about lounging about in a hot spring that felt especially great to her. Natasha had spent quite a bit of her free time trying out the various hot springs in her first couple of years in Japan, but she had found her favorite and that was where she was spending the day when unbeknownst to her Ari was searching for her. The woman would find no trace of Natasha in the changing room as she had come in her casual clothes, leaving the belt at home as she always did when not conducting AFW business.

When she walked out into the outdoor area of the hot spring, walls of bamboo fifteen feet high seperating them from the other pools the establishment operated, Ari would find a single woman relaxing with her arms resting on the edge of the spring with her body submerged up to her chin. Natasha's blue hair was damp from the steam giving it an even darker look than usual and there was a peaceful expression on her face as she let out a long sigh of content. "Oh looks like I have to share the spring now don't I?" Natasha said playfully after looking up to find Ari standing there, her deep blue eyes giving her fellow naked woman a quick glance over with an approving grin before submerging entirely as she slipped beneath the water.

She pushed off from the wall moving several feet out into the water before popping back up, Natasha standing fully upright now showing that the water only came up to her belly button. "Coming in?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Coincidental Meetings Vol. 1 (for daemongirl) Empty Re: Coincidental Meetings Vol. 1 (for daemongirl)

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:08 pm

Ari had to admit the springs had amazing sense of serenity that made the white haired woman at ease, if just for a moment as she soon saw that there was someone else inside of the spring and to her great joy it was the person that she has been searching for, Natasha Loclear in the flesh and in full beauty as she watched as she rose up from the springs like some kind of goddess. With teh way her hair clung to her body and that look she had just made Ari want to melt, particularly in her arms if she was able to. However, not one to be stopped by starstruck awe especially since she didn't want to consider herself a choke artiest, Ari put on a smile as she made her way towards the springs.

"My my, I can't believe my luck. The one day I decide to go to the hot springs and here I find myself sharing it with none other than the Hentai Champion. What are the odds of that?" Ari exclaimed out at the 'miraculous' timing and 'luck' that attributed to the meeting. Stepping in one foot into the springs before slowly introducing her body to the relaxing warming waters, Ari would slump back into the edge of the spring as she let out a long sigh. "Oooooh...that's good." she let out almost letting herself be content with relaxing in the springs.

But she didn't spend the day trying to find Natasha to just relax in a hot springs. Now that she got herself soaked a little, she decided to go meet with Natasha in the center of the spring, wading through as she kept only her head above water as she approached the Champion, "Do you come here often? You must have a lot of work cut out for you. I can only imagine the line of girls wanting to take your belt away from you." she cooed, as she was one of those girls who wanted the honor of having their name in the list of champions.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:48 am

Natasha shot the woman a curious glance, eyebrows raised and her head tilting slightly to the left but she didn't choose to reply to Ari's comment about how good her luck was that day. She had recognized the woman as a fellow AFW wrestler right off the bat but she wasn't going to let onto that fact just yet, Natasha didn't doubt she could have run into Ari by chance but her instincts told her that wasn't the more likely reason. Her curiosity was piqued and she watched the woman slip into the steaming waters with a soft smile on her full lips, drifting towards Ari to take a spot leaning against the wall of the spring a few feet off to her left.

"Actually yes I do, this is the one luxury my home in France doesn't have and I've fallen quite in love with soaking in these waters." Natasha answered truthfully, her left hand curving along the surface of the water as she spoke. "And yes the line is quite long and it seems like it gets longer every day. Tell me though." She said, her eyes giving Ari a quick look over with an approving nod of her head after her gaze returned to Ari's face. "You know who I am so you're either a fan or a wrestler...and judging from your looks I hope you're a wrestler."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:02 am

Ari nodded her head, although Natasha answered her question, she wasn't really interested in the content. She was set on thinking of a way to somehow get the conversation towards having a little spar with the Hentai Champion. Luckily for her, Natasha herself started to veer towards the direction she wanted as a smile was brought to her lips. "Looks like you're in luck, I am a wrestler." she answered with excitement underlying her tone as she kept her eyes firm and brimming with the same excitement at the Champion.

"I like to pride myself as a experienced Hentai wrestler. To be honest, I was hoping that you would meet my expectations as Champion and you easily top the looks. I'm sure you would top the skills as well." she said in a sultry tone that was mixed in with a bit of challenging. She had that belt for a reason, now Ari wanted to see just how amazing Natasha could make other women feel to keep that title.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:06 am

"Its my lucky day indeed." Natasha replied, somehow managing not to roll her eyes when she said it. This was starting to become routine for the Frenchwoman who had already been approached by a woman named Nazaria as well as her old friend and lover Heather, but as the hentai champion it was just one of those things she knew came with the title. She didn't mind the challenges either, or at least she hadn't grown tired of them yet, and Ari certainly was quite gorgeous. If she was half as skilled as she was attractive then she should prove a lovely woman to spar with. Natasha had seen some matches Ari had been in and considering they had all been wet and messy matches then the hot spring was right up her alley, just as it was hers.

She slipped further down into the steaming water before drifting away from the wall, rising back up above the surface a few feet away, standing not far in front of Ari. "Meet your expectations? Sounds like you want to test that am I right? If thats so then I'm all for it, you certainly look like a lot of fun and I am here to relax after all, what better way to do that than with a fun bit of sparring?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:25 am

Ari's lips curled into a smile as Natasha had accepted her subtle challenge as she watched as she rose from the waters, giving Ari a clear and magnificent view of the body that she was looking forward to press hers against. "I do, I'm glad to see you're up for a little spar." she responded as she also pushed herself away from the wall, drifting out a bit before standing up as well to be across from Natasha.

"Well then...what shall we do?" Ari pondered, thinking of what kind of ruling that she could think of that fit both her's and Natasha's liking. "I hope you won't be boring and say something like...'first one to cum.' I mean, we both know that we can go the farther distance...it wouldn't be much of a spar if we didn't at least go for a bit long." she reasoned, not going to be satisfied with a quick spar. She did not come all the way out here to try and sneak in a spar with the Hentai Champion for a single orgasm. She didn't know when was the last time she was going to be able to face off against an opponent of that caliber.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:41 pm

Now that Ari had dispensed with the charade and had come right out into the open with why she was there events were progressing quite rapidly. She had come out to the hot spring to relax, get away from work for a while, but as was usually the case her work had followed her. Not that she really minded though, when one loved their job as much as she did work was never a chore, that and Ari looked far better in person than she had in the matches she watched her in.

"Not satisfied with cumming just once to me then?" Natasha replied with a sly smile upon her lips, her deep blue eyes flashing with delight as she took in the woman's body a bit more. "Well heres a thought, tell me what you think Ari. Theres this pool here, a rather spacious hot tub over there, and the soft grass in between. How about we make it three rounds, one for each spot, and whomever wins two first wins the spar? Oh and to make it more interesting the loser of a round has to make the winner cum before moving on."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:32 am

Those alluring blue eyes of Natasha told Ari a little hint with the look she was giving Ari and she was excited to hear the Hentai Champion's suggestion of how they should carry their spar out. Then she heard the proposition of a 2 out of 3 falls with the different 'rings' around them. Letting out a giggle, she was right to think that Natasha was going to exceed her expectations of choosing a stipulation that they would both gain a lot out of each other.

"That sounds perfect to me Natasha." Ari replied, already feeling herself getting riled up with just the mere thought of tangling up with Natasha. She could barely hold in her excitement to do the right thing. The nice little stipulation of making the winner cum before moving on was a great thing to have to ensure that they would have the pleasure they deserve. And also ensure that they next round wouldn't end so quickly. "Since I assume we're in the pool, we'll start here yes? I can't wait to see what you're made of."

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:15 am

"Well you did just climb in so we can't get out of the water yet, it feels even better after you've soaked in it for a few minutes. Very...relaxing." As the last word left her lips Natasha ran her right hand down along her naked body, beginning up at her left shoulder and letting it travel down over her left breast and then her stomach, the hand coming to a rest right over her sex with her body lightly shuddering in response. She pulled her hand away after a few moments of letting it linger upon her sex, running it along the surface of the water before sending a splash Ari's way. "And to show you I'm a generous champion I'll let you make the first move...you'd better make it count." She said with just a hint of slyness in her voice, a dvious smile on her lips.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next