by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bad Moods And Sour Meetings

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Bad Moods And Sour Meetings Empty Bad Moods And Sour Meetings

Post by scorn53 Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:25 pm

With a loose fitting white tank top and jeans a size too small, one particular French giant was in a giddish mood. Her progress within AFW had been modest; her recent step into the leagues of Tension a resounding success. It was no surprised that Amelie Roux was smiling ear to ear.

Bouncing with each and every step, Amelie continued making her way towards the AFW booking office, occasionally gleaming at the passing staff. Recent events at Avalanche had actually finally made the docile French beauty aware of a title that could actually appeal to her 'interesting' nature. After all, she was no brawler, or of a hardcore variant. But a title that essentially would establish her as the 'most skilled' in a very certain department? Amelie could actually see herself in the running for such. Whether such a thing was actually possible remained to be seen, as of course, there was always contenders within her league. It all mattered on making her mark in the world of hentai, by striking up against opponents in which a win would become a shining star upon her record.

Or simply contenders altogether, perhaps women simply in a foul mood out for a fight.

After all, it seemed the walk to the booking office was a awfully long one.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Bad Moods And Sour Meetings Empty Re: Bad Moods And Sour Meetings

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:39 pm

While wearing a loose fitting t-shirt of her favorite sports team and jeans a size too small , one annoying Cypriot was making her way to the AFW booking office. With each step she takes the young woman was becoming more determined to get what she wanted and that was an opponent for her debut match as Cyrena was done with waiting until she was giving the chance to debut.

It would not matter what kind of match she was booked in so long as the self proclaimed Aphrodite reborn would finally get the match she was looking for. But if you were to ask the Cypriot then her match of choice would definitely be a hentai match as Cyrena believed that the hentai scene could use a woman of her looks and talents. With this in mind the young woman had thought of a path which would hopefully end with her challenging the current hentai champion.

While more busy with daydreaming about one day challenging the hentai champion she would not notice the French beauty she was about to run into until it was too late. Colliding into the other woman and feeling Amelia's breasts press against her own Cyrena would just stare in the other woman;s eyes as she yells ''watch where your going Blondie as your lucky I'm in a hurry or else I make an example out of you'' and try to resume her route towards the booking office.

Cyrena:

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:02 pm

Amelie's own eyes were latched onto the end of the hallway, a good few metres away. She bared no mind to each end every individual passing her, making sure to move her large frame out of any that didn't see her, whilst at the same time expecting somewhat that staff would politely move alongside her.

Save for one woman.

Meeting bodies with a busty young frame at a intersection in the hallway, Amelie found her own heavy chest sliding up the smaller woman's frame, for a fraction of a second smothering the figure before both bodies stepped back. Amelie's hand would come to her briefly ground upon chest.

"My my...Someone's in a foul mood...perhaps if you watch your step next time...hmm?" She'd purr in modest English, eyes clenching as they gave a small glare to the beauty before her, as ever unable to resist checking the curves of a similarly stacked frame.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:50 pm

Cyrena was not sure what annoyed her more the fact that she was bumped into by someone or that the person who bumped into her had a slightly bigger chest then her own. This would only last for a moment as she smirked when the other woman touched her breasts and thought for a moment she had won when she heard her speak.

''Well would you not be in a foul mood when other less talented and clearly less appealing woman get to be booked in matches. People like you are just in my way as this league deserves someone like me and when I finally get the chance to take on whoever is the current hentai champion the fans will get a champ their deserve''replied Cyrena as she would grasp the other woman's butt and take a step back after she did so.

''Besides someone like you should not even be in the same hallway as me for I am Aphrodite reborn and compared to me you are absolutely nothing'' taunts the Cypriot before trying to walk away.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:49 am

Amelie, to her admittance, was greatly caught off guard. Not just by the fact the figure had collided with her, but how passionate her quick rant seemed to be. It almost felt personal, as if Cyrena herself had heard or seen Amelie before, and tailored the insult just to suit her.

The grip to her ass didn't cause Amelie to react much, but it was not ignored.

"My my...I think this one needs a long...hot soak in the bath..." She'd giggle, slapping Cyrena's own ass as the girl turned to walk away.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:42 am

Cyrena was not happy that she did not cause the other woman to react after she grabbed her butt but became enraged when the other woman would giggle and slap her butt just as the Cypriot was about to walk away.

Turning around she would stare into the other woman's eyes and reply ''did you just slap my butt without my permission? Because if you did then we got a problem and while I love to settle it in a long hot soak in a bath you just don't don't got the skill needed to give me a challenge in my favorite match type" while taking a step forward and pressing her breasts against the other woman's breasts while almost hoping the other woman would try to prove her wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:54 pm

Amelie merely purred as the smaller but equally stacked figure pressed against her, their sizable chests grinding and competing in a fight of their own. She was intending for today to be a simple stop by the office. Now things appeared to be getting very interesting indeed.

No complaints, mind.

"A match? So quick to the draw...my little sweet..." Purring yet still, Amelie would bring up her hand, caressing the side of the smaller womans head in a equally mocking, yet sensual fashion.

"You should take a girl out for dinner first...isn't that the saying...?"

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:36 pm

Cyrena plan was to walk into the office and demand to be placed into a match so she could finally have her debut match, but when she walked into the green haired woman these plans had chanced and she did not want to seem weak. So as their sizable chests grinding into each other she thought for a moment she was winning when the other woman would mock her by caressing her head while taunting her.

Staring into Amelia's eyes the Cypriot would just reply ''the name is Cyrena but you may call me Aphrodite since I'm the greek goddess reborn. And if you want me to take you out for diner just to beat you up. Then it be my pleasure as at least you can go around saying you once had the honor of having diner with the greatest hentai champion in the history of the company'' in an arrogant tone. The fact that she had yet to debut or even win a match did not stop the Cypriot from boasting about herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:41 pm

Amelie simply rolled her eyes, mockingly yawning for a moment before bringing her eyes back to the beauty before her, smile still latched from ear to ear. Gimmicks, outfits, nothing mattered to Amelie. Only the frame before her, and the things she'd do to it if things went in that direction.

Bringing up her hand, she'd give a mocking flick of the 'goddesses' nose, eyes clenching shut as she maintained her sinister yet perverse gaze.

"Well...it has been lovely chatting..." Amelie whispered, before turning, purposefully nudging her thick hip into the girls waist, before apparently beginning to make her way out. Albeit, partially hoping the beauty stopped her.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:08 pm

''How dare that bitch yawn while I am talking to her''thought the Cypriot as she stared into the green haired woman's eyes and could not recoginze the perverse gaze she got when Amelia would flick her nose with her finger. ''So when the other woman would turn around and nudge her think hip against her waist it seemed that Cyrena had reached her limit as she grasped the other wrestler's arm.

''Hold it right their Frenchie as I did not give you permission to walk away from me. Especially without giving me your name or will I have to force it out of you while making sure to leave you in this hallway a satisfied mess after forcing you to have an orgasme''whispered the self proclaimed Aphrodite reborn in a angry tone. while lust shined in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next