Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bad Moods And Sour Meetings

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Bad Moods And Sour Meetings - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Moods And Sour Meetings

Post by scorn53 Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:00 am

Amelie was ever the tease, even more so with women who would seemingly tried to hide their intentions behind veils of anger. She'd simply continue with her games, hooking her own arm around the girl as Cyrena held onto her arm, apparently disproving of Amelie leaving.

"Such a mouthful...I'll humour you my sweet...I have time to play..." Amelie smirked, as she began to lean her enormous frame into the beauty. She wasn't exactly fit for a match per say in her outfit, but she was ever eager to play with women who could offer a interesting time. Even if Cyrena just so happened to be all words, she'd soon find satisfaction in trying to silence her. In a playful way, of course...

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:41 am

Cyrena was not impressed when she feels the green haired woman hook her arm around her waist as their breasts press against each other while the other wrestler mocked her while smirking. ''I would love to play with you but I doubt you can keep up with me''replied the Cypriot as she tried to lean back and maybe get the upper hand in their breastfight.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:26 pm

Amelie opted to turn silent, simply letting her body do the work. It didn't matter much if Cyrena had spirit nor power, as Amelie was essentially leaning on her nigh fully now. Her free hand would grip the wall behind her however, with a smirk she'd continue to lean.

If Cyrena wasn't careful, she'd soon have all six foot of the French beauty turning her into a human mattress. All without so much as a little giggle.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:12 am

Cyrena did not want to admit she was in trouble as she was forced backwards by the French woman as the Cypriot would suddenly feel her back touch the wall. ''Damn it how can she be so strong'' thought the Cypriot as she was soon trapped between her opponent's breasts as she got turned into a human mattress to her embarrassment and outrage.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:41 pm

"Are you all talk then, my little sweet?" Amelie whispered, the few surrounding them in the AFW hallway briefly glancing at the awkward moment between the two, before continuing on their merry way. The two women were hot no doubt, and the sight of them grinding against one another was one to behold. But at the same time, it would of been somewhat an oddity to simply stand there glaring.

Bringing both hands to the girls ample rear, the bigger French beauty would begin to gently lower herself, before using both her frame and arms to slowly pick the beauty up, still pressing her to the wall.

"Or are you a little nervous?..."

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:28 pm

Cyrena was hating the way the green haired woman was talking too her but had to admit that the French woman had every right to do so at this time as the Cypriot had bin unable to put up much of a fight since they started. Still the people who were watching the two woman in the AFW hallway were seeing quite the sexy show as both woman were grinding against one another.

Still when the taller woman would grasp her butt with both hands was the moment when Cyrena knew she had to fight back or get humiliated after all her talks of grandeur about being Aphrodite reborn.So as the Cypriot was being slowly picked up she would grasp her opponent's rear and squeeze it while trying to place her knee against her opponent's crotch and slowly move it up and down.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:50 am

Amelie was a little caught off-guard when the girl suddenly came to life, not only grasping those curvy cheeks but sliding a knee in between Amelie's legs. Had the giant not been wearing her thick jeans, she would of likely purred at the sensation.

Still, she couldn't help but smile, tensing her eyes shut a little as she leaned into the girl.

"Mmm..there is life in you yet.." Amelie smirked, bringing her right leg up and around the girl's own, resting it in the crook of her knee, apparently eager to press against the beauty even tighter if she couldn't manage a lift of her. All the while, parting her legs to let Cyrena's own slide in easier!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:04 pm

Cyrena would curse as she feels the green haired woman's jeans as she got her knee between the other woman's legs. Still this was only a set back in the mind of the Cypriot as she would just have to find a way around it as she release the French woman's butt and place them on her hips. Still in her current position she could not reply back and was getting annoyed with the other woman smiling at her as she would push hard and try to get Amelia to back off a little bit.

If This works Cyrena would try to place her breasts against the other woman as she replies ''of course because I would never be defeated by something as simple as a breastsmother''.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:08 am

Given Amelie was beginning to fully wrap around the beauty, the taller heavier girl put up a stern fight as Cyrena began to push upon her, using both the wall behind her to somewhat pull against along with the fact Amelie was already leaning so heavily. When the girl began to lift her chest up to meet her own, she'd simply try to re-adjust, again urging them towards the beauties face.

All the while, giggling like a naughty schoolgirl.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:46 am

Cyrena would just stare down into the green haired woman's eyes as she fought back once again as she grinds her breasts against the French woman as she would place her hands once again on the French woman's butt. Still while the other woman still wore her jeans she had the advantage as the Cypriot would slowly move her hand to the front of the green haired woman's jeans and try to open the jeans button and then slowly try to push them down.

''Soon we be on even ground''thought Cyrena as she keeps using her breasts to keep the French woman's breasts at bay and protect herself from being smothered once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next