by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hitomi Vs. Ayame, First Meetings!

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hitomi Vs. Ayame, First Meetings! Empty Hitomi Vs. Ayame, First Meetings!

Post by zxn666 Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:18 am

"Oh, so this is what it looks like!" Hitomi said as she pushed open the door to the gym. She was in her favorite excercise clothes, a white t-shirt with green sleeves, with a matching pair of green shorts with a white stripe down the sides. Hitomi looked around the gym, seeing only a few girls inside, exercising and working out hard. She didn't see anyone she immediatly recognized, which was a slight disappointment. She had hoped that some of her old Wrestle Angel friends would be here today.

But that didn't discourage her any. Hitomi walked right on into the gym. She looked around cluelessly for a moment, not really knowing what she should do next. Perhaps she should try to approach some of the girls here? Or maybe one of them would approach her...

Last edited by 265 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Hitomi Vs. Ayame, First Meetings! Empty Re: Hitomi Vs. Ayame, First Meetlings!

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:39 am

Ayame was wearing her Gi, she was standing infront of the punching bag. She always trained here when she wasn't in a match. Ayame kicked the bag a few times with a few roundhouses which made a big thud throughout the gym. She was covered in sweat. She took off the upper part of her Gi. Her white bandages covered her breasts and the upper part of her stomach. She noticed someone had entered the Gym. Ayame smiled and decided to go over and say Hi to Hitomi.

"Hello, I haven't seen you around here before, My name's Ayame" she said cheerfully.

Last edited by 863 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Hitomi Vs. Ayame, First Meetings! Empty Re: Hitomi Vs. Ayame, First Meetings!

Post by zxn666 Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:43 pm

Hitomi noticed a girl wearing nothing more than bandages covering her breasts, and karate-style pants, approach her. "Oh, hello there Ayame!" Hitomi said, "My name is Hitomi Fujishima, it's nice to meet you!" Hitomi bowed her head down politely. She had quite a few questions for this girl.

"So, have you been here long?" Hitomi asked, "Can you show me around?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:09 am

"Nice to meet you too Hitomi" said Ayame bowing back.
"I guess, I've been going to the gym everyday since I joined. I always get up early so,I can get dibs on the punching bag before anyone else. And, the place is realitively easy to figure out. There's some training equipment for weight training and running machines in this room. And, there's a ring in the next room."

Ayame slammed her fist down into her hand as she came up with an idea.
"Hey, I got an idea! I never trained with somebody else before. Would you like to spar?"

"....I won't beat you too badly...." she added playfully with a wink,
"...So, what do you say?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:54 am

"They've got a practice ring in here too?" Hitomi said, peering into the room with the ring. She was pleased to find a full sized ring in pretty decent condition. She turned to look at Ayame, who seemed plenty strong. Hitomi thought about it, and decided perhaps a spar wouldn't be too bad.

"A spar? Well, ok I guess," Hitomi said, "I suppose fighting someone here would be a good way to get used to my surroundings." She gestured to the ring. "After you," Hitomi said, following Ayame to the ring and slipping in after her, underneath the bottom ropes.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:20 am

"Oh, thanks" Ayame said with a small blush as she entered the ring.
Ayame would begin to warm up alittle by doing some stretches.
"To be honest Hitomi, I'm not a very strong grappler, but, don't hold back, I could use the expierence."
Ayame got into a loose wrestling stance instead of using tae kwon Do. This was a spar after all, she needed to work on her weaknesses.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:33 am

Hitomi stretched herself out as well, stretching her arms out and her legs, warming herself up. "That's good. I'm not a very strong striker, so we can both learn from each other!" Hitomi said cheerily. She took a deep breath, exhaled, and settled into a defensive stance. "Ready!" Hitomi said, shifting one leg back to lower her center of gravity. Hitomi would slowly advance upon Ayame, prepared to block the lightning fast strikes she knew were coming.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:53 am

"Alright! Here I go!" Ayame said, shifting into a tae kwon Do. Judging by her stance, she's expecting alot of strikes from me, well, I'll give her what she wants.
Ayame started off with a quick snap kick to the side of hitomi's knee and then a fake kick to the left of her ribs as a distractionj. Then she'll finish her off, with a roundhouse to the right of Hitomi's neck (Ayame will stop her foot before it actually hits).

Last edited by 863 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:42 am

Hitomi was prepared for the strikes, but she hadn't expected Ayame to deliver her kicks with such speed! She barely sidestepped the low kick at her knee, and when Hitomi saw the second kick coming at her gut, she moved to block it. That left her completely open. She got fooled completely by the feint, leaving her head completely open for the roundhouse. When Hitomi realized this, it was too late. The most she could do was shut her eyes and pray it didn't hurt too much.

But then, nothing. Hitomi opened her eyes, seeing that Ayame stopped her kick just before it hit her in the face. She took several steps back, losing her usual composure completely. "..." Hitomi took several seconds before she felt calm enough to talk, "Why did you stop?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:00 am

"I just wanted to test your reflexes that`s all..." Ayame said lowering her leg, "They`re not bad. But, your stance was too heavy for you to block in time."
Ayame smiled, "You`re a very worthy opponent, next time, I won`t be so nice."
Ayame would playfully shove Hitomi and open up her palms. Signifying, a challenge for a test of strength.
"I bet you`re pretty tough!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next