Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:20 am

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Gggg

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[Pendant Match] Kawaii: Adrian vs Cerbera

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[Pendant Match] Kawaii: Adrian vs Cerbera - Page 3 Empty Re: [Pendant Match] Kawaii: Adrian vs Cerbera

Post by kerflubble Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:03 pm

Adrian winced as Cerbera collided chest first and fell back. She knew how little those bits of padding protected anyone who happened to collide with them full tilt: the Russian probably felt like she got punched in the chest and was hurting for real down there. At least this gave her a little time to taunt, turning to the crowd and once again opening her big mouth. "See, little league mistakes right there. They should just hand me both pendants for all these matches and be done with it. in fact, just give me all of them because if I'm in a match it's just quicker to declare me the winner before hand." She said in near-perfect japanese to a large amount of booing. Whoever said the Japanese crowds were too quiet, never tried to troll them like Adrian Kytes.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

[Pendant Match] Kawaii: Adrian vs Cerbera - Page 3 Empty Re: [Pendant Match] Kawaii: Adrian vs Cerbera

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:20 pm

Cerbera rolled onto her stomach and planted her hands upon the mat, slowly starting to ascend herself back onto her feeet while Adrian was trash talking to the crowd. A part of her really wanted to shut her up, act or not, Cerbera could never stand taunting. Once she was upon her feet, she would wait until was facing her, running up to her though having given Adrian the time to see what she was going to do, Cerbera would jump up again and tried to swing her leg towards the side of Adrian's head,

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:27 pm

"Haha..." Adrian chuckled, as she turned back to Cerbera to see the kawaii had recovered and indeed she had! And was looking pretty cross as she charged straight at the cosplayer maybe I went a step to far with the taunts she thought before ducking under the running kick and tried to get in behind Cerbera.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:46 pm

Cerbera missed, it was quite obvious for the dark kawaii to do so since she had given Adrian enough time to do that counter, landing clumbsily on her feet again, making it seem like she did not know where Adrian was and waited just a few more seconds before she would try to turn so she could face Adrian again.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:19 pm

If Adrian had no offense apart from Cerbera's backfiring attacks, it'd look suspicious so as the kawaii turned around. The cosplayer would try and scoop up the dark Russian for a body slam: something fairly impressive but fairly safe. Giving Cerbera a few seconds to figure out what was going on before she put the "slam" down as gently as possible.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:09 am

Cerbera was too late, not that it really mattered to her as she soon found herself brought down in a rather gentle manner, down onto the mat though still Cerbera sold it as if Adrian had struck her hard, not seeming to squirm or struggle against Adrian, who now seemed to have the kawaii right where she wanted her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:36 pm

"Ha-ha!" Adrian declared, momentum seemingly all in her court. Now she just had to think of what else she could do. She couldn't outright pin Cerbera because that would break their agreement, where she'd lose by a roll up. The problem was from here trying to get the kawaii in a small package, a move normally saved for last ditch attempts.

"Uh Cerbera..." she whispered grabbing the Russian's shoulder's lightly to pull her up gently. "I've got an idea for a way to end this, ten minutes is almost up and it ends in a small package pin... just there's a slight problem with it." she admitted, putting the Kawaii in a light front face lock. "It's probably gonna hurt. Want me to do it or not?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:02 pm

Cerbera moved along with Adrian's move, listening to her suggestion, she had been in a small package before, luckily she was flexible and could endure it, though.. " Alright.. Two hamburgers and I'll endure if for three seconds.. " Cerbera tried to to snicker as she tried to blackmail Adrian for a second hamburger, struggling against Adrian's front face lock but not enough to actually break it, still, she made it seem like she was her hardest to get out of it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:33 pm

"Okay, here goes..." Adrian said, slinging one of the Kawaii's arms over her head and grabbing Cerbera's leg, lifting her as though she was trying to attempt a fisherman's suplex, but this time: the cosplayer had something bigger in mind. Jumping up and tucking in, she attempted to hit Cerbera with what could be described as a [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeAMtW8ORE4:2u53172l]"Small package driver"[/url:2u53172l] only making sure that the Russian landed shoulder first and not head or neck first. Either way, there was a definite "ooooh" from the crowd as the cosplayer rolled to pin Cerbera's shoulders to the mat.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:22 am

Cerbera braced herself as Adrian was positioning her, doing her best to be ready for what was about to come as Adrian lifted her up and placed her in position. Though she didn't hit the mat head first, it still made her flinch from the impact, remaining folded up thanks to Adrian and it didn't seem that the kawaii was going to get out of this one, the referee coming over to slap her once once on the mat.

" One! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next