Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Semi-Ero FCA: Sena Iwakura vs Cecilia Northman

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Semi-Ero FCA: Sena Iwakura vs Cecilia Northman - Page 8 Empty Re: Semi-Ero FCA: Sena Iwakura vs Cecilia Northman

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:17 pm

Locking in the kiss that the two were sharing, Sena would offer no resistance in Cecilia leading them over to the showers, she was only trying to get as intimate now as Cecilia was. She would feel her start to finger her with even more intensity, Sena feeling like she was beginning to near the edge of how much she could take. She would try to slip her hand out of the half nelson that Cecilia had her in this whole time, trying to edge the girl on to leading her closer to the showers, sticking out her hand and turning the hot water on if she could free her hand, looking to kick off the wall and send both of them onto the floor.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Semi-Ero FCA: Sena Iwakura vs Cecilia Northman - Page 8 Empty Re: Semi-Ero FCA: Sena Iwakura vs Cecilia Northman

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:26 pm

Cecilia smiled a bit as she kept her hold on the girl and soon though she began to feel how Sena started to pull out of the hold, it was something that Cecilia didn't want and with it she would attempt and stop Sena, but as they were by the shower she felt how the girl managed to slip out and press for the shower to start up, showing the two of the with very comfortable hot water that watered the and made their bodies all wet.

And soon Sena kicked off the walls and attempted to send the both of them to the floor, thankfully for Cecilia she had expected something like this and would prop Sena up a bit more as she made an attempt to lift Sena up and make it so that the back of her head and her shoulders would be what was slammed down onto the tile floor of the shower room.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:40 pm

"Aaaahh~~" Sena's mouth would hang open as the hot water would start to pour down on them. Sena's pants and coat were within seconds completely soaked and she didn't mind it one bit. The feeling of that water pouring down on her and Cecilia was just heightening the intensity of what was already going on.

As she went through with the second part of the plan though, she wasn't expecting Cecilia to be quick on the pickup. As the back of her head and shoulders hit the floor, Sena would let out a little gasp, a grunt escaping her mouth right before as she would be slightly stunned from the collision. She hadn't braced herself at all, fully expecting to land on Cecilia, leaving her wide open for Cecilia to follow up.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:52 pm

Cecilia would after slamming Sena down like she did attempt and move around and fold Sena up in two and seat herself over Sena's legs and pin them to the side of her body as she would seat in a position so she could go for a pin and keep her finger inside Sena's sex for a bit of fingering while she attempted to pin the girl down for a count. " You're such a sexy little sex slave. All I gotta do is keep you down for a little bit longer. " Cecilia said as she licked her lips and would attempt to put a bit of a twist to her fingering, as in twisting her finger and pulling it around quite a bit in order to twist her middle finger and index finger around inside Sena's sex as she was pumping them in and out.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:37 pm

"Aaah haaah funny...Being the clumsy type is..not usually..one of my things." Sena would say jokingly as she was layed out on the floor, the hot water pouring down on both her and Cecilia. Getting folded in half by the girl, seeing the ref slide into where they were, Sena knew full well what Cecilia was going for. Sena's body was just too tired and stunned to fight back, Cecilia still working her quite well with her fingers. "Mmmnnaahh...Take good..care of me mistress.~" Sena would say, sticking her tongue out as the count got to a two, Sena's juices bursting out just before the final count.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:51 pm

Cecilia kept fingering Sena as the reg girl came in and started the count, the water was drenching the two of them and with the fingering she was doing on Sena was paying off it seemed and she could hear what the girl was saying." It wasn't clumsy my slave. It was a fitting end." Cecilia said as she looked back at the girl and stuck out her tongue at her. She then felt Sena's juices explode out onto her fingers and with that she was also declared the winner then the third count came. " I will, my sweet sexy slave ~" Cecilia said as she would remain seated on Sena a little while longer.

As after she would then move off her and step up to her feet, all to move to the side of the girl and place a foot on top of Sena's chest, pressing the girl's body down against the floor as the cameras filmed the two of them and as the ref girl raised Cecilia's hand.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:56 pm

"Mnnh..maybe.." As Sena burst out and that third count came on, she resigned herself to the fact that Cecilia had beaten her. It was no matter, the match was some of the most fun she's had in a long time, and she expected nothing less being Cecilia's sex slave. Cecilia definitely deserved the win that she got over Sena, and the girl underneath had no complaints.

As Cecilia got off her, Sena would lie back, giving her body a much well needed break and rest as she felt Cecilia's foot pressed upon her chest. She would lick her lips as she watched Cecilia's figure tower over her with her hand raised up. It was more than a delicious sight, and she was just slightly wishing she could claim that body for her own, but the other way around wasn't all that bad.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:05 pm

Cecilia would smile down at Sena as she looked down on the girl and then stepped away as she would reach down for her, going the extra bit down to whisper into Sena's ear, " Don't worry sexy, I won't be too rough with you." Cecilia said as she would then attempt and pull Sena up over her shoulders and lift her up into a fireman's carry and start to walk away with the girl and head over towards Cecilia's own private locker room, but as she walked she would stop in front of the camera's and would say " There Guys! I took down the mighty Sena and made her my little slave." Cecilia said as she would slide her hand up on Sena's thigh up to her ass and slap it hard.

" Ta ta guys." Cecilia said as she would keep walking off with Sena towards the hallway and would walk towards her locker room.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:12 pm

Sena would just let out a little satisfied moan as she heard Cecilia's whispers. Just hearing that brought her arousal right back before Cecilia lifted her up into a fireman's carry. She would giggle just slightly as she heard Cecilia's declaration to the cameras and the audience. The girl was definitely a proud one, and Sena was glad that she seemed to be so happy that she'd beaten her. That didn't bother Sena one bit. Wins and losses were simply numbers to her, besides Sena was more than happy with the consolation prize that she's getting.

A little yelp would escape Sena's mouth as Cecilia slapped her ass, a little harder than Sena would have expected as they headed to the locker room. "If that's gentle, your rough must be incredible." She would say teasingly to Cecilia.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:15 pm

Cecilia laughed a little bit as she heard what Sena said, and with it she went down off towards her locker room, smiling a bit as she would shake her head. " You have no idea do." Cecilia said with a smug smile as she let out a little little laugh after that and then stepped into her locker room and closed the door.

Winner via pinfall: Cecilia Northman

Last edited by 2237 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8