Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Spectre and the Dragon: What we can learn from each other.

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Spectre and the Dragon: What we can learn from each other. - Page 3 Empty Re: Spectre and the Dragon: What we can learn from each other.

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:19 am

Eladra couldn't help but let out a little laugh as she heard the girl's almost childish defiance, as it might have been true that Eladra started the fighting but it wasn't she how had offered it, still that dind't bother her as instead she was just smiling a bit at the girl and then soon moved in and hugged the girl, it seemed as if she was accepting her as a friend at least and that was a good thing for both of them, with it Eladra would keep hugging tightly against Specter and letting their tight embrace be one of kindness and friendship as they chests pressed against one another and she could feel the rythm of Deirdre's heart.

" Well now you know at least, that you shouldn't think lightly of me. I was only playing in the ring, but if you ever want to fight for real one day I can show you what a Dragon can really do." Eladra said with a little teasing grin as she then would move on her her hands that was still hugging Deirdre up and stroke the girl's head a little. " In any case, you are quite the fighter little lamb. And don't worry I'll try to make friends with the cuter you sometime...if that's how it works for you ? maybe you just have an on and off switch in your head for fight...I don't know." Eladra said as she would keep stroking Deirdre's head.

" You can rest easy now though, fighting isn't for survival now, I am for that and fighting will be for fun." Eladra said as she would then slip out of the hug and offer a hand to Deirdre to help the girl up.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Spectre and the Dragon: What we can learn from each other. - Page 3 Empty Re: Spectre and the Dragon: What we can learn from each other.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:53 am

"I never did..." Deridre said softly as Eladra spoke about how she wasn't being serious in their fight and all.

Feeling the girl's hand began to stroke her head, the albino started to feel a sense of comfort. Her heart had been racing since Eladra embraced her tightly, and she would lean herself against the the black haired girl's body. Being liked wasn't all that bad so it seemed. Up until now the albino felt like she had been living with some sort of fear, that everyone around her was hostile and abusive. She closed her eyes for a bit until Eladra mentioned about being friends with her other self too. She would lean backwards a bit to look at Eladra, the blushing in her pale face was already gone.

"Um... yes... but she's kinda afraid of you now... I think..." she'd say with a rather grim expression. "I don't know... whenever I felt threatened, everything just happened by itself just like that..."

Deirdre would then feel Eladra pulled away before the girl would offer her hand. The albino took the girl's hand to allow herself be let up. As she got up, Deirdre looked into Eladra's eyes with a rather innocent look on her pale face. At her current state it's almost as if there's no difference between Deirdre and her softer side.

Last edited by 10553 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:59 pm

Eladra chuckled a little bit at she heard what the girl said to her, it was good to hear that she at least had the respect from the girl even after she had lost to her, she would look on a bit at Deirdre as they spoke, the girl became cuter and cuter each minute it seemed, Eladra started to wonder if it was the little lamb she spoke with or if it was the beast...though she was kinda hoping for the latter being turned into a cute little girl.

" Oh ? She'll warm up after you do. I'm sure of it...or I'll just make her warm up." Eladra said as she would keep on stroking Deirdre's head a bit as she looked into her eyes for a few seconds, all before she would shake her head a little " Do tell her that I won't hurt you two, quite the opposite. " Eladra said as she would move up and with it help Deirdre up, keeping her eyes on the girl as she looked into her cute eyes and she tried to be kind towards the girl.

When they were up she would attempt and quickly put her arms on Deirdre and attempt and lift the girl up to a bridal carry and begin to move her over towards the bed. " You should lie down, and I'll check and see if I damaged any of your ribs." Eladra said as she would start and slowly feel along Deirdre's ribs with her fingers, attempting to see if she had hurt the girl a bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:32 am

"Y-yeah... probably..." Deirdre said as she started to crack a subtle smile.

It seemed a bit forced, given that she never smiled before. Perhaps her softer side had started to be drawn to Eladra's affectionate treatment. It's a very strange feeling for Deirdre as such thing never happened before. When Eladra lifted her body to put her into a bridal carry, the albino's eyes widened before she would let out a surprised gasp.

"H-hey?!" she would let out in surprise before looking at the girl.

Her pale face was blush deeply once again, embarrassed with the position she was in for some reason. She let Eladra carried her and put her to the infirmary bed regardless, not having the strength and the will to resist the girl as it was. When she felt Eladra's touch on her ribs, Deidre would squirm a little with a grimace on her face as she felt a little sting. It seemed that her ribs was a bit bruised.

"Nngg..." she would let out as she closed one of her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:51 am

Eladra would smile a bit as she checked Deirdre's ribs and quickly pulled back her hands once she heard the girl groan and be in a bit of pain. With it she would move her hand up and pat Deirdre on her head, ruffling up her hair a bit before she would shake her head a bit as she looked on at Deirdre's face.

" It's good, nothing seems to be broken. And from what I can tell you should be able to fight again in a few days. Without any problems at all." Eladra said as she would seat herself next to Deirdre, " Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself little lamb. " Eladra said as she would keep her hand on Deirdre's head and keep stroking and ruffling up the girl's hair a bit.

" Oh yeah...you don't happen to have any enemies in AFW right ? cause If you do it might be best if You stay with me or I stay with you until you can take care of yourself." Eladra said as she would move her hand away from Deirdre's head and move her finger up to poke Deirdre on the tip of her nose.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:03 am

Feeling Eladra's hand on her head as she began to ruffle her hair again made the albino feel comforted. She let out a sigh of relief as the black haired girl told her that her ribs were fine. Come to think about it, she might only been in two matches so far, but she's been sent to the infirmary twice. At least, this one wasn't so bad compared to the other. Hearing more of Eladra's words, Deirdre would look at the girl with a rather surprised look before she would stare at her for a while.

"W-what do you want to know..?" she would ask with a rather cautious tone.

It's only normal for Eladra to want to know more about her since they're friends now, or so Deirdre thought. However she wasn't sure if the girl would want to hear her past. There was almost nothing good about it as far as she remembered.

"No, I don't have any enemies yet, since I'm new and all..." she spoke with a little blush as Eladra poked her pale nose with her finger.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:46 pm

Eladra smiled a bit as she looked on at Deirdre, she seemed relived that she hadn't broken anything and that she would be fine in quite a while, at least that was a good thing. All it meant was that she was a sturdy girl and could take a fair bit of damage and still stay in the fight. Eladra would fold her arms and place them under her chest, pushing them up a bit as she did this and looking down at Deirdre.

" Anything you want to tell me Little lamb." Eladra said as she would look straight into Deirdre's eyes, letting their red eyes pierce each other as she looked deeply down onto the girl and leaning down a bit closer. " Anything you want to tell me Deirdre."

" That's good, it means that I won't have to be on edge as I will stay by yours side, and it means that I won't have to worry about protecting you from anyone. Not like I would worry, there is no one better than me when it comes to straight up fighting." Eladra said with a smile as she would look at Deirdre for a little while.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:15 pm

Deirdre would give Eladra a long stare before she slowly got up into a sitting position. She would look down, letting her white hair fell to cover her pale faces, as if she didn't want the girl to look at her while she's going to tell her past. The albino would remain silent for a while, as if she's gathering her own thought before she'd finally begin.

"I..." she would start speaking in a rather soft voice. "I don't really remember my past that much, apart from that orphanage's dark corridor and storage room. Almost everyday other kids would beat me for reasons I didn't know. Maybe it's because I look like this," Deidre would say before she paused for a bit.

"I remember... one day, they beat me up like usual and suddenly everything went black. The next thing I knew, I was standing in the middle of the room, surrounded by the other kids, all of them were beaten up. I got their blood all over me, and there's this feeling inside of me... that wanted more of it."

The albino paused again before she slowly turned her head to look at Eladra, her expression was cold as ice.

"That's how it started," Deirdre would say as she stared deeply into Eladra's eyes. "That's how we were born."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:52 pm

Eladra would look on at Deirdre doing nothing as she looked on at the girl's covered face and kept her eyes at where Deirdre's eyes should be. the girl's story was sad but after she had listened to most of it at least what Deirdre wanted to say now, she would move her hand up to brush her hair out of Deirdre's face and cup the girl's cheeks with both her hands, pressing her cheeks up a bit as she would force Deirdre to eye height with her.

" No one would beat you up because of how you look. You're adorable and beautiful ~" Eladra said with a smile as she would lean in closer and stare deeply into the girl's eyes and then lean in and say to the girl, " From hardships great things can be born." Eladra said as she would smile a bit at Deirdre and then lean in and kiss Deirdre lightly on her lips. " Don't feel bad about them, they got what they deserved and now you are here, my own little lamb." Eladra said with a smile as she would move to stand up in front of Deirdre and ruffle up the girl's hair a bit. " Don't think about the hardships and tough things that have happened in your life, think about the good one moments."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:10 pm

The albino only watched as Eladra placed her hands on her cheek and pressing them a little with a slight blush in her pale face. Once again she felt a bit uncomfortable, but decided not to resist the black haired girl since she didn't do anything harmful. As Eladra told her that she was adorable and beautiful, Deidre would look at her with a stunned look, as if it was her fist time hearing someone else saying such nice words to her.

"B-beautiful...?" she softly let out as if she couldn't believe what she just heard.

She would then feel Eladra's soft lip on her own as the girl leaned closer for a kiss. The albino's face was blushing, but her expression was almost blank. Hearing more of Eladra's words and feeling the girl hand ruffling her hair again, Deidre would nod lightly without saying anything. Part of her was still trying to understand the comfortable feeling she's getting from the girl's treatment. She would look up to look into Eladra's eyes afterwards, looking at the girl with a rather innocent expression before she would look away.

"Good moments... I have none..." she said softly. "But as long as she has them, then it's fine..."

Last edited by 10553 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next