Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 3:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:33 pm

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:20 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:17 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Moriarty

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Spectre and the Dragon: What we can learn from each other.

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Spectre and the Dragon: What we can learn from each other. - Page 4 Empty Re: Spectre and the Dragon: What we can learn from each other.

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:27 pm

Eladra would tilt her head a bit after she had kissed the girl and spoken to her trying to make the white haired girl feel better, but the fact that she said she didn't have any good good moment, which was something that caused Eladra a bit of worry, but not much as she would have to lean in closer again and whisper to Deirdre softly and slowly, " ...Isn't this a good moment ?" Eladra said as she would lean up again and kiss Deirdre on the her cheek.

" You are beautiful little lamb, and don't every forget it." Eladra said as she would then move her hand up to place it on Deirdre's head again and ruffle the girl's hair up a bit. " Do you want to stay here ? Or do you have a place to stay ? If you want you can heal up at my place and Maybe...just maybe I can show you how to fight." Eladra said with a little smile as she would then lean back again and then smile at the girl, " You really like the lost one don't you ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Spectre and the Dragon: What we can learn from each other. - Page 4 Empty Re: Spectre and the Dragon: What we can learn from each other.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:46 pm

"A-ah..." Deirdre let out as she heard Eladra's words before she would nod a little. 'Y-yeah I guess..."

The blush on her pale face became more apparent as the girl kissed her cheek again and her body inadvertently fidgeted a little as Eladra stroking her hair again. There was something about the black haired girl's treatment that made her feel so comfortable being with the Omega Dragon, even if they just beat each other up a while back. She never felt anything like this before, and there's a part of her that wanted moment like this to stay forever in her mind at the very least.

"Ah, um... I have a room in the dorm..." Deirdre would say ask Eladra questioned her. "Your...place...? I-is it alright with you?"

The albino wasn't sure about going to the girl's place. Eladra was really nice to her and she do want to know the girl better just like she did. Even if she's not good at socializing like her other self, for the first time in her life Deirdre felt like she want to be close to someone. Hearing Eladra's words about her being the lost one, the albino would look down to hide her embarrassed face.

"Ah...ha..." she would softly let out before cracking a nervous smile.

Deirdre felt like she's kind of lost indeed. She wasn't sure if this was her first time smiling or not. If she ever did it before, it should have been a long time ago.

Last edited by 10553 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:09 am

Eladra would smile and nod a bit at Deirdre as the girl said she had a room at the dorm, with that she had to shake her head a little and then smile at the girl. " no, you can't live there little one. " Eladra said as she would lean in and press her forehead against Deirdre's now again and looked deeply into the girl's eyes, " I am sure it's alright. And I'm sure that I want you to stay, it's not a small place and it will be best if we can fill up some of the rooms." Eladra said as she would lick her own lips gently and then pull back from Deirdre.

Eladra would smile a bit as she watched Deirdre on how she was acting, " Is the other you more lost ? or is she found ? Cause you won't be lost anymore lamby dear, I have found you and I can try finding the other you as well." Eladra said as she would move her arms around the girl's body and hug her gently. " I'll make sure you won't have to fight for survival again, You should fight for the same reason I do. All to sharpen your teeth and have a fair bit of fun."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:29 am

"E-eh...?" Deirdre would let out, shocked from what Eladra saying as the girl invited the albino to live with her.

Feeling Eladra's forehead against her own and watching the black haired girl licked her own lips made a red tint appeared on her pale face once again. She was lost in her own feelings, as she felt quite docile around Eladra right now, no matter how much she tried to resist the feeling.

"I-I... don't think so..." she would let out softly. "She's just a little shy..."

Deirdre wasn't sure if she was in the position to say that, given the way she acted around Eladra. As the girl hugged her slender body, she remained still, feeling Eladra's warmth on her own body which made even more lost. The albino didn't know if she could think of fighting as something fun like Eladra said, but maybe if she could do that, she might finally be able to live without much fear like she was now.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:02 am

" What ? ....you don't like that Idea little one ?" Eladra as she asked the girl and then smile a bit, waiting for a real answer from the girl and wanting to know what she would say at that proposal. " The house is pretty big, and there is a lot of room. So you'll have your privacy." Eladra said with a little smile on her face.

Eladra would smile a bit as she watched the girl act as cutely as she would with her blushing and the fact that she so easily could make the girl so calm and easy to deal with as she took her time with the girl and almost wanted to make her tame and calm.

" if you say so, but from that blush I would say that you are a bit shy yourself." Eladra said with a little grin on her face as she would then pull back a bit from Deirdre but keeping her eyes locked with the girl's own eyes.

" Hope you don't mind the offer little one." Eladra said with as she would lick her lips a bit and then say " I can train you well if you'd like."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:16 am

"I... well... I d-don't mind... I guess... if you're alright with it..." Deirdre would say nervously, as she never had to make a decision before.

She wasn't sure if her other self would agree, but Deirdre had a feeling that she wouldn't mind either. Eladra was a really nice person after all, or so the albino thought. Hearing the black haired girl's comment on her shyness made the pale girl's blush became even more apparent, even if she was trying her best not to do so.

"E-eh..?! T-thats..!!" She would let out, looking down to avoid eye contact with Eladra before she would pout a bit, feeling a little upset from being teased so much, but not angry or anything.

"Well... o-okay... I guess..." said the albino as she gave a little nod in approval before looking at Eladra again with a childlike expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:32 pm

" You don't mind ? ...Is that how you accept something like this ?" Eladra asked as she looked on at Deirdre for a few seconds, almost as if she was a stern parent or something, and with it she would then then crack a smile and then ruffle Deirdre's hair up a bit and then lean in to kiss Deirdre's forehead.

" Ah ! See, you can't even look me in the eyes." Eladra said as she would smile at Deirdre again and keep her eyes on the girl for a little while and more then move up a bit closer towards the girl and would then smile a bit more. " Don't pout, you might look cute doing so put don't. " Eladra said jokingly as she would move off the bed and look on at Deirdre and waited for her to say what she then did.

" Well good, I'll take you there right away." Eladra said as she would attempt and pull Deirdre up into a bridal carry again and lift the girl up like she did, after that she would smile a bit and look down on Deirdre for a second and say " If you don't want to stay here."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:04 pm

The albino looked nervous as Eladra gave her a stern look. She couldn't really say anything for a while until the black haired girl smiled at her before she would ruffle her hair some more and kissed her forehead. Deirdre would crack a nervous smile of her own before she would blush again.

"A-aah? I-I mean... p=please take care of me!" Deirdre would abruptly say as she bowed her head a little, mostly to hide her blushing face.

She didn't say anything back to Eladra's comment about her pouting as she simply bite her lips and looked away, still blushing. Then she would feel her body was lifted once again by Eladra, causing her to let out a cute surprised gasp before she would instinctively wrapped her arms around the girl's neck just like a bride.

"Eh...aah?? C-can I walk on my own...?" she would say, looking at Eladra with her blushing face rather nervously.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:19 pm

Eladra couldn't help but smile at Deirdre as she said what she did and said it in such a cute way that it was almost too much for the Omega Dragon to handle, she could almost see why the fans had kinda liked this girl in their match, if she was this cute all the time she could become the most popular girl in the world.

" That's better." Eladra said as she would smile and close her eyes quite a bit and nod in agreement to the girl's actions.

Eladra would look down a bit as she watched Deirdre and listened to what the girl was saying, she waited a little bit as she would nod to the girl and then smile " you sure ? You want to walk ? " Eladra said as she would look on at the girl and then smile at the girl and soon she would grin at the girl and waited to hear what she would say.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:30 pm

"Y-yes.. I want to walk..." Deirdre would say, a little embarrassed as she was carried by Eladra.

She would then feel a throb in her head, which she decided to ignore. It was probably just a little tiredness from the match, or so she thought. The albino didn't really want to be seen carried in Eladra's clutch by other people, because it'd definitely ruin her Spectre character's image. No one ever seen this side of hers except Eladra, and she wanted to keep the list of people who knew her real character outside the ring minimum.

As soon as Eladra would put her back to the bed, she would step down from it and felt another throb to her head. She would force herself to walk a few steps regardless, before she would suddenly felt really dizzy and collapsed to the floor.

Last edited by 10553 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next