Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Spectre and the Dragon: What we can learn from each other.

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Spectre and the Dragon: What we can learn from each other. - Page 9 Empty Re: Spectre and the Dragon: What we can learn from each other.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:37 am

Dee's eyes blinked a few more times as she heard Lucy's words. She tilted her head to the other side as she stared at the girl some more. It took a few more seconds for her to realize that the redhead was probably just messing around with her. The albino was sure that she wasn't hallucinating or anything. She never imagined herself having a red hair.

"No, you're not!" she said in a cheerful manner just like a kid. "Who are you?" she would ask again, smiling nicely.

Back to top Go down

Spectre and the Dragon: What we can learn from each other. - Page 9 Empty Re: Spectre and the Dragon: What we can learn from each other.

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:00 am

Lucy would let out an annoyed " Tch.." As her fun had ended already it seemed and when it did she would throw her hands up into the air and then placed them behind her head, shaking her head a bit before she would then let out a long sigh. " Well I'm Lucy Kanzaki Stone. Pleasure to meet you." Lucy said as she threw a grin on her face as she said it and watched the girl a little while before she would nod to her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:11 am

"Ah, so you're Lucy, nice to meet you too!" Dee said cheerfully.

Now that she had found the girl Eladra wanted her to look for, she could get back to where the girl was. The problem, however was she didn't really know how to get back to where she was. She would look at Lucy for a bit before she decided to ask.

"Um, so... Eladra told me she was going to change clothes, and I kinda... lost my way around when I'm looking for you..." she would say with a slight blush. "Could you please show the way back?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:23 am

Lucy would tilt her head a bit and then look on as Dee spoke which seemed rather difficult as she didn't know what Dee said and just what happened around here.

Lucy kept watching and listening before she would shake her head a bit " Wait....what's going on ? ...oh sure I guess, but you're gonna have to tell me what's going on." Lucy said as she raised and eyebrow and would soon started to walk up and around through a hallway and head towards the guest rooms. " I suppose you are gonna live here ? It seems everyone is nowadays." Lucy said with a little laugh.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:56 am

"Everyone...?" the albino asked with a rather confused look.

She would told the red haired girl as she followed her, about how she and Eladra met on the ring, skipping the part that she won, since it wasn't really her effort. It wouldn't be a big deal if Lucy assumed that Dee lost, because in a way, she did. The albino would with how they met on the infirmary afterwards, telling only from the point when she woke up, since she didn't really know what happened between Deirdre and Eladra yet.

"Yes, I'll be living here from today," she would conclude her story. "Hopefully we'll get along," she said, bowing her head a little.

Last edited by 10553 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:40 pm

Lucy would let out a little laugh as she heard Dee's question as she would then shake her head a bit and look on at the girl for a second, " Well you see...Eh...nevermind." Lucy said as she would then keep going, she figured that Dee would figure things sooner or later if she was going to live here.

Soon enough the would enter the hallway where Dee's room was located and she would keep leading the girl over towards what ever room that Dee was using, " We'll probably get along, as long as you aren't a weirdo or anything." Lucy said as she would look back at Dee for a few seconds and then look on at the girl for a few seconds as she stopped up, " You have red eyes...that's kinda cool, Eladra has the same kind. " Lucy said as she would cross her arms under her chest.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:54 pm

The albino laughed softly as she heard Lucy's words, thinking that they're probably going to get along just fine. Even her other self wouldn't pick a fight with the girl without a reason, although she wasn't sure about telling Lucy about Deirdre at the moment. Dee would stop as the red haired girl did, and as she heard Lucy's words about her eyes, the albino would blush slightly before giving her a shy smile.

"Ah, thank you, but... these are just contacts, you see..." she would say to the girl. "My real eyes are blue."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Lucy would look on a bit as she watched Dee's eyes for a few moment, when she heard what the girl said her interested and curious look that she had on her face disappeared and was replaced with a slightly bored one. After which Lucy would shake her head a little and then shrug her shoulders. " Oh...kinda boring." Lucy would say as she would turn around and start walking off towards the row of guest rooms and would check to see where there was a bag or something.

Upon reaching Dee's room she would stop and offer the girl to go in first, " Well here we are....is that your normal clothes or...what ?" Lucy asked as she would point at Dee and look on at the girl a bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:03 am

Dee could only smile at Lucy's reply and continued to follow her until they reached what seemed to be her room.

"Ah, thank you!" she would say kindly as she entered the room. "Um, yeah... Eladra said that we're going out. So..."

The albino wasn't really sure if there's anything wrong with her clothes. She already changed from her ring attire into a simple white dress with a red hooded jacket on top of it after all. The way Lucy pointed at her like that made her a bit nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:55 am

Lucy just wasn't used to seeing people wearing a dress or anything like that, it felt weird for her to see someone wearing a dress when it was just a normal day. So that was kinda what she meant " No well...I mean A dress ? Isn't that a bit fancy ?" Lucy said as she would look on a bit at Dee and then shake her head a bit before she would look on at the girl a few more seconds again.

" Well...uhm, where are we going ?" Lucy asked as she looked on at Dee for a little while and would then walk up into the room that was now Dee's and check around a bit, looking around to see just what room that Dee had gotten. " Hmm ? And what are we gonna do ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next