Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Alpha and the Beta

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Alpha and the Beta - Page 8 Empty Re: The Alpha and the Beta

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:54 pm

" Stripes huh ? ....well that's interesting. Good for you I guess." Lucy said that she couldn't help but think that it might be a bit crazy if not illegal to have a tiger as a pet without any permits or anything, it didn't sound as if Zhu had them and it would be difficult for a girl like her to get one Lucy thought. " So what are you gonna do when he grows up and then tries to eat you ?" Lucy asked as she watched her Beta for a few seconds, actually being a bit concerned at the thought of that happening.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 am

" Ah.. Well then I'll probably die. " She would say in a rather calm tone, though she definitely knew better. If it turns out she could no longer support the tiger and make him aknowledge that she is the boss, she would have to release him back in the wild. She would give Lucy a smile as she closed her eyes for a second, seeming content with her own answer despite it not being a safe one. " So far, he thinks I am his mother, so I think I'm safe. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:05 am

Lucy looked at the girl for a few seconds as she heard what the girl said and would then shake her head a bit, " That's not good. You're my beta now, you can only die when I tell you that you can!" Lucy said as she would then shake her head a bit and then give a bit of a dark chuckle to the girl, " Then you best make sure that the little cub will keep thinking of you as his mother." Lucy said as she would drive off into the road that led to where she lived.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:22 pm

" Fine fineeee.. " That childish tone returning in Zhu Rong's voice, resting back against her seat as she just watched the road infront of them, wondering how much longer it would take, though she had no experience with cars and their speed, Lucy was certainly going faster then Zhu Rong could run. She couldn't complain though, it was a free ride and Zhu Rong had already been treated to ice cream, she just had to be patient now to see what Lucy had in store for her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:11 am

Soon enough they pulled into the neighborhood that Lucy lived in, the houses were large, few and far between but there were a quite a few of them as she drove down a long long road, until soon she came to her house, the large Japanese themed manor that she lived and in and would drive up to it and park the car. " Well ! we are here now Zhu." Lucy said as she would step out of the car and start to walk up towards the front door, checking to see if Zhu was following after her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:19 am

Zhu Rong practically went wide eyed when she took notice of Lucy's mansion, stepping out of the car and just staying there for atleast a minute, taking in the entire environment around her as well as that big mansion infront of her. She snapped out of it when she noticed Lucy started to walk towards the door and quickly went after her, though her eyes remained staring up as the mansion just became bigger and bigger as she stepped closer towards it, though she remained behind Lucy at all time, she was the Alpha after all.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:00 am

Lucy looked on as Zhu seemed to be rather interested in the mansion, she had to admit herself that it was big but even though Lucy and Eladra lived there they had to live on the money that they got from wrestling and other things, since they didn't pay for the mansion it was good but still it wasn't like it felt as if it was theirs at least not to Lucy.

As she reached the door she would walk in and take off her shoes showing Zhu in and prompting the girl to do the same before she would take a few steps back and walk around in the hallways towards the living room.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:06 pm

Mimicking the actions of her Alpha, she took off her own shoes and then hopped onto the floor in front of her, going after Lucy but staying behind her at all time, all the while just looking around with amazement with every little thing she saw, it was simply beautiful and big, more then that Zhu Rong was used to! She was like a child in a candy store for the first time, everything was so new yet so alluring.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:37 am

Lucy would soon turn around and look on at Zhu for a few seconds and then say " I! ....got no idea where they are." Lucy said with a little blushing half smile as she was kinda embarrassed over the fact that she didn't know where Sindel or Eladra were or even if they were here right now, they could have gone out or maybe was still at AFW or something, she didn't know and that didn't help their situation one bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:29 pm

" I see.. " She would say, twirling her body around to take a quick look around before she sniffed the air for some reason, then leaning in to sniff at Lucy's hair. " Mmm.. Familiar scent. " She would whisper softly in Lucy's ear, backing away again to check where they were now, and then crossed her arms underneath her chest. " Well.. It's all up to you where you want to go, I don't mind searching this.. Mansion..? Thingy? With you. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down