Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Alpha and the Beta

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Alpha and the Beta - Page 7 Empty Re: The Alpha and the Beta

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:30 am

Lucy would watch how Zhu jumped up and then said what she did, there was something that did seem to make the girl rather happy. Maybe the ice cream had been a good treat for her new pet, much like a long time ago but slightly different it seemed as if Lucy had gotten a little friend to play with again and be the *Master of*. Though that only meant that they were going to leave now, so Lucy quickly finished her Ice Cream and then set off herself. She moved up to her feet and looked on at Zhu.

" Well then, let's go." Lucy said as she would then start to move over towards the door and head over towards her car, looking back at the Zhu to see if the girl was still following her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:00 pm

With Zhu Rong being ready to go, she followed faithfully after Lucy, back to her car. She gave Lucy a smile when she looked back, really wondering if she was lucky to face such a strong, beautiful opponent in her first match! Though it was a loss, it was the fought that truly counted for her. Losing only told her that she had to train harder and harder, though her body was already fit to take on many kawaii opponents, maybe even wrestlers from friction! She stepped into the passenger's seat again once Lucy had opened the door for her and put the belt around herself.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:04 pm

Lucy after Zhu and her had stepped into the car would start it up and begin to drive off towards her own move, but there was quite a bit of way for them to drive of towards the outskirts of town. She looked over at Zhu as she drove and then smiled a bit before she would say " So do you want to become strong ? You know better trained ?" Lucy asked as she then turned back to keep driving and she drove quite fast at that. For she didn't want them to have to spend all their time this night in a car.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:48 pm

" Course! " Zhu Rong said in a excited tone of voice. Being stronger was something Zhu Rong practically craved for. That and food off course. " Being strong is what drives me to be a better huntress! " She shouted just as excitingly, holding onto the sides of the seat as Lucy went faster, Zhu Rong still not quite used to being in a car, but she did trust Lucy with driving carefully despite the speed.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:58 pm

Lucy looked over at Zhu every now and then and saw that the girl didn't seem to be all to happy with the speed that they were going at and she would slowly slow down so that Zhu could remain clam and just relax a bit. " Well that's good then. Cause that's just what's going to happen when you spend time with Sindel and Eladra. Oh..by the way, where do you live ?" Lucy asked as she then turned to glance at Zhu every now and then as she clanged between Zhu and the road.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:03 am

" Aha. " She would say first when she heard what Lucy had planned for her during that training, hearing two new names she did not know but since it was Lucy, she trusted them to be good. When Lucy asked her where she loved, Zhu Rong actually thought about it, like she didn't even know herself. " I guess you call it a.. Hotel..? My agent let's me stay there until I find an apartment, it's very hard to find one apparently, even with his help. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:25 am

" A hotel ? You like it there ?" Lucy asked as she looked over at the girl and then shook her head a bit before thinking for a little while. " You have an agent ? ...I don't even think I have one..." Lucy said as she sunk down in her seat a bit as she just kept driving, not really happy to hear that Zhu apparently had a agent but she didn't.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:06 am

" Well, I found him while his previous clients were intruding my jungle.. So I kinda dominated them infront of the cameras since they were doing a photo shout with jungle clothing.. I mistook them as other tribe members.. " She giggled innocently, despite knowing what she had one to the girls. " It's a little too big for just me, I mean.. It's good that I can roam around but I'm still waiting for a good place to stay and bring my little pet tiger with me. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:32 am

Lucy listened on at Zhu's story and chuckled a bit as she heard the girl's story and such, she giggled at a few points and chuckled at others, but soon enough when she heard the girl talk about her living arrangements and such she would shrug her shoulders a bit before she would shake her head wildly as she thought she heard what she heard. " PET TIGER ?!" Lucy let out as she would look on at Zhu with bit round eyes that was really wondering if what she was saying was true.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:09 am

" Yep! His name is stripes. I met him when on my first hunting session, he was still a baby cub back then but we had some fun! His teeth weren't sharp enough to bite through my skin, so I was lucky to take him down, and after that I took him with me and raised him as a pet. " It seemed that Zhu Rong had lived quite a story before she had gotten here, resting back against her seat in a much more comfortable fashion. " He's very kind yet still keeps that primal instincts with him. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down