Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass, Deus001, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Alpha and the Beta

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Alpha and the Beta - Page 4 Empty Re: The Alpha and the Beta

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:21 pm

Lucy would lead the girl out towards the parking lot and would have them make their way towards the row of cars and looked around, trying to find her car and when she did she would walk over towards the black Chevrolet 1967 Impala, checking back to see if Zhu was still following her she would get into the car and wait for Zhu to follow, after which she would start up the car and begin to drive off towards the Ice Cream bar.

" So, tell me about about yourself Zhu ? What has your life been like ?" Lucy asked as she looked over at Zhu, seeing as she was probably going to spend a fair bit of time with this Beta of hers she would like to learn a bit about the girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:53 pm

After taking a seat in the car and strapping in the seatbelt, she watched the road infront of them, that was until Lucy asked her something, making her lean back against her seat and think back about her past. " Survival, really. I learned everything in the wild and made me strong. " She looked down at her own hand and clenched it. " I'm thankful for how I've lived, but people don't understand that and call it.. Un..Civilized? I think that's the word. They don't understand what it's like to live with nature, and rely on money to do things for them. " She would then rub her own head a few times. " I guess you can't teach tame animals how to survive. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:54 pm

Lucy would shake her head a bit and then look over towards the Zhu as she would raise an eyebrow before she would then shrug her shoulders a bit and then shake her head, " Don't know, I didn't grow up in the wild, Or in a civilized manner either. Just know that I can survive in any city if I would happen to be on my own or be broke." Lucy said as she would then keep driving, " So where did you learn to wrestler ? Or was all that just wild savage fighting ?" Lucy said as she kept driving, it wouldn't take too long to reach the ice cream bar and they would soon arrive.

Last edited by 2237 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:12 am

" Haha, yeah. " Fond memories came in Zhu Rong's head when she thought back about how she learned to fight. " Basically it was just fighting either small prey or tigers! It was pretty fun. Wrestling kinda came afterwards, it was basically just dominant positions for me, didn't now it was callled wrestling till I got into this place. " She would cross her arms underneath her chest, staring out infront of them. " Survival is all you need to have in this world, sounds pretty harsh but that's how it is. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:56 am

Lucy smiled a bit at Zhu as she heard what the girl said and even more so when she started to talk about how she learned how to wrestler and all, it was a tale that raised more than just a few eyebrows and that was If there hadn’️t just been Lucy there.

Lucy would shake her head a bit and then drive up to the parking lot of the ice cream bar and then stop the car, turning the ignition to shut down the car. “ Well…that’️s interesting. Are you telling me that I managed to beat someone who used to wrestle Tigers ?” Lucy asked as she looked on at the girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:36 pm

" Not full grown tigers off course, they have sharp claws! " The savage kawaii said rather quickly, noticing that they had stopped near a rather bright bar, making her go wide eyes before her attention was turned back to Lucy. " You fought as good as you look! I should have expected this outcome! " She gave the girl a bright smile, clearly Zhu Rong had no quarrels at all with Lucy winning over her, rather, she was proud to have found a challenge she could not defeat the first time.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:33 am

Lucy looked on at Zhu and then started to let out a laugh as Zhu said what she did about full grown Tigers. " And Teeth! And weight like 600 pounds!" Lucy let out with a high laughing voice as she shook her head a bit after that. " Well that's what happens, I've trained for a long time, had some of the best teachers and still have the best teacher in the world right now." Lucy said as she would smile a bit at Zhu and then open the door to the bar and offer Zhu to enter it first.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:13 am

Stepped out together with Lucy and looked at the bar, stepping inside when Lucy opened the door for her and would marvel at the many colors inside, examining every detail this bar had to offer. " Ooh~ " She would keep looking around, waiting for Lucy to take the lead, there were really alot of things out there that could marvel Zhu Rong and she was easily entertaining by bright colors, like moths to the flame, she was just amazed.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:32 am

Lucy would smile a bit as Zhu seemed to be liking what she saw when the girl was looking at all the colors in the place. Lucy would soon pat Zhu on her shoulder and then star to walk up to the counter of the Shop. " So Zhu, what do you want ? what do you like to eat ? Tastes and stuff ?" Lucy asked as she would looked back at Zhu and then smile a bit at the girl, all before she would pat the girl's head.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:24 am

Zhu Rong would follow Lucy to the counter, looking up at the board with the many flavors on it and wondered with she should pick. Should she pick a familiar one or just go with a completely different one? IT was tough to decide! Still, she would looked at Lucy and gave her a clear answer. " I think.. Mango! Do they have that? " She tilted her head to he side, being patted on the head made her purr softly, she really seemed to like Lucy and had no problem being patted like some sort of pet.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down