Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[Pendant Match] Ladder: Heather vs Natasha

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

[Pendant Match] Ladder: Heather vs Natasha - Page 7 Empty Re: [Pendant Match] Ladder: Heather vs Natasha

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:00 am

As Heather continued to try to pry her legs away from her waist, she would hear her words, continuing on about her confession, causing Heather to blush deeper before she would feel Natasha's grip tighten even more, just when she was sure that doing so would be impossible. She was finding herself in quite the predicament right now, pain running through her as well as Natasha's fingers fishing around her insides, really sending that great deal of pleasure through her as well, just as Natasha knew how to do.

"Nh..th...this isn't th-the time for that Natasha..I-I..j-just forget it f-for now." Heather would let out, flustered quite a bit at the girl's confession still as she shook her head. She was writhing around in Natasha's grasp, trying to reach for the girl's arm and pull her hand away from her sex, lowering her body a little as she did. "I'm..not..letting you have your way anymore! Th-this...isn't going to keep my down s...so you might as well..just forget about it!"She would let out, trying her best to escape Natasha's hold.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

[Pendant Match] Ladder: Heather vs Natasha - Page 7 Empty Re: [Pendant Match] Ladder: Heather vs Natasha

Post by daemongirl Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:13 am

The look on Heather's face was priceless to Natasha, loving how great of an effect she seemed to have on the purple haired beauty, wondering just what she could make her do if she only asked. Her sexual endurance was not the best in the world and having cum already it would only be weaker now and Natasha had no intention of releasing this hold until after she drew that sweet nectar from her incredible pussy, thinking to herself it couldn't be much longer. Everything was going according to plan right then as Heather, caught in her make shift submission hold, didn't seem able to break herself free and her fingering was clearly having the desired effect, but one thing she hadn't expected was Heather not denying such love existed between them.

Could it be that she isn't sure if she feels the same way or not? Other than that why wouldn't she just say no or call me out on lying, then again I'm I lying? Natasha thought to herself even as Heather grabbed her hand and pulled it free of her sex, the blue haired woman just moving her other hand down to replace it though this time she stimulated the girls clit with her thumb while three fingers played inside of her, hitting every sweet spot Natasha had learned her idol had. As Heather lowered down upon her Natasha felt their breasts pressing tightly together, the blue haired woman a bit disappointed she still had her own top on right then as their nipples kissed. "F..fine, I guess we really do need to talk about this after the match huh? And I'm not stopping, if this is what I have to do to keep you grounded then thats what I'll do!" Natasha cried out just before she leaned up to embrace her idol in a passionate kiss.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:33 pm

Heather really didn't know what to say to Natasha in return to her confession. She wasn't even sure that the girl was lying. At first she was sure that Natasha was just messing with her, but for some reason she had this idea that she might be serious. Heather already had feelings for somebody, but she always had quite the odd feeling around Natasha. Anyone else she wouldn't allow to come nearly as close as Natasha had, or else she would certainly cut ties with them after they did. But that feeling could also be just admiration, a deep friendship and liking for being the one person to have respected what she's done in the AFW so far.

But now, she was up to her usual tactics. As Heather pulled Natasha's hand away, relieved for a second, she would just find Natasha send her other hand to her sex right after, continuing the treatment and even making it more intense. "Eh....s-sure I guess..b-but if you won't let go then..I-I'll give it righ back to you." Heather would let out, moaning quite a bit between her words before they were silenced with Natasha's kiss. Heather was trying her best not to let it get to her, fighting back by returning the kiss and trying to slip her own hand between them and start to finger the girl in retaliation, though finding herself nearing her climax pretty closely.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:54 pm

Natasha worked her fingers inside of Heather furiously to bring her to orgasm as quickly as she could, knowing that after all she had out the purple haired vixen through there was just no way she could stop her from climbing the ladder if she could just make her cum once more. She found herself caring less and less what anyone else thought of her wrestling style and more about just doing what she had to do to show Heather she was more than just a fan. Natasha even surprised herself with how much she wanted to prove about herself to Heather, suddenly her mock confession was causing her to rethink her own motivations behind much of what she had done so far in this match.

But those were thoughts for after the match and at the moment she had the fingers of Heather to worry about, moaning the instant she felt them pushing their way between her swollen labia. "I..uhhh...don't mind that at all....Heather." Natasha whispered into the mouth of Heather so all the woman would hear would be muffled mumbles, though the sensation of her hot breath flooding her mouth would likely excite the purple haired woman nicely. Natasha did her best to control her breathing so as to slow down the pleasure washing over her, giving Heather a little break as she removed her hand for just a moment. Heather would no doubt miss those fingers so Natasha gave them back to her, forming the "shocker" and thrusting it hard and fast into Heather's delicious pussy and even ass.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:06 pm

As Heather felt Natasha's fingers furiously pushing her to her orgasm, she would feel the girl's muffled whispers into her mouth, causing her to shake her head a bit, trying to press herself down in the kiss to silence her. She wasn't going to let Natasha get the upperhand here. As much better as Natasha was then her when it came to this sort of thing, she wanted badly to show Natasha that she could keep up somehow. As Natasha was trying her best to prove herself for Heather, Heather was slightly feeling that same thing about her, not wanting to let her down.

When she felt Natasha release her fingers, she would take a little breath before she would feel her shove her fingers right back in, even sticking one in her ass. She would let out a deep moan in their kiss, gulping a little bit as she almost bursted right there. She would hold herself back as much as she could, really straining to stop herself from cumming as she wanted to at least bring Natasha to the same state at the same time. She would retaliate by sticking to more of her fingers into the girl's sex, fingering her with those three while teasing her clit with her thumb. She knew it was just seconds before she came herself, but she was trying her best to make sure she took NAtasha with her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:19 pm

She could feel Heather growing desperate as she continued her relentless assault on both her dripping sex and her tight ass, the sounds of her hand slapping against the woman's body echoing throughout the arena as she pounded Heather's holes as hard as she could to drive her fingers as deep as they could go inside of Heather. Truly she was amazed that this was the same woman she had fought back in the gym when they first met, Heather should have been cumming madly right now and yet she was holding on, she was giving this everything she had, but was it just to win or was this somehow for her? The moans into her idol's mouth became more like screams of pleasure as Heather upped her game, Natasha feeling like her body was going to be torn about in her next orgasm due to how fierce Heather was fucking her.

Finally unable to breath without the aid of her mouth Natasha broke the kiss, panting for air in sync to the thrusts of the woman's fingers. "How, how are you....still going Heather?" She managed to stammer out quickly before the moans replaced her words yet again, but she was not going to be outdone on the hentai side of this match. Like how Heather probably felt about the ladder match Natasha would not allow herself to lose in her specialty, her other hand soon forming the same shape as the other before adding itself to the fray, Natasha alternating her hands so that there were fingers constantly thrusting or sliding out of her.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:23 am

Heather felt like she was in an all out battle with Natasha, a race to see who could make the other cum first. It was the very last thing that she expected to happen in a ladder match. If this was what she had to do though, it was what she was going to do. There was no way she was going to let Natasha have complete control of her. Not only for her own mind, but to show Natasha as well. As the girl broke the kiss, Heather would breathe in and out heavily, hearing Natasha's words. "Because...I'm...going to win...this match..it's mine Natasha.." Heather would let out, staring deep in the girl's eyes, wanting badly to win t he match and to still stay as much her idol as she could.

However, Heather would soon find the truth that she was trying badly to ignore. Natasha was very much better than her when it came to hentai types of things in matches. As the girl started to alternate her hands, constantly thrusting in and out of her, Heather couldn't take much more. Her mouth hanging open, Heather would let out a deep moan, bursting out and cumming for the second time in the match. Still, Heather might not have the sexual endurance, but she had quite a bit of pride in her physical endurance. She was pushing herself as far as she could go, reaching for Natasha's breast with her free hand to keep her pinned down, still fingering the girl as her body was dying for rest.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:12 am

As Natasha stared back into those deep purple eyes of her long time idol Heather she could see that the woman was never going to call it quits, she was never going to let herself lose this match which meant she would have to completely crush her in order to win. If thats what it took to win a ladder match then they were quite frightening things indeed, but she had a feeling this was more than just another match for Heather, and that this would change their relationship no matter who won. "You...sound confident Heather..too bad..you're wrong!" Natasha answered back, moans interrupting her words as Heather pounded her pussy with those wicked fingers of hers.

Then just as she had predicted Heather's body gave in first, the girl's pussy gripping her fingers as if it didn't want to let them go as cum poured forth from Heather. Natasha began to blush a dark crimson as she felt her juices dripping down onto her own pussy, the thought of Heather's cum inside her sex actually embarrassing the blue haired woman. Pulling her hands free Natasha pushed against the mat trying to pull herself out from under Heather, only to find the girl had more in store for her as her fingers continued fucking her mercilessly. Moaning rapidly Natasha tried her best to drag herself away from the woman but with a hand firmly on her breast she could only manage to sit up before she too began to cum wildly. "Oooohhhhh g..g..god!" She cried out with her tongue hanging out of her mouth, her breathing erratic as Natasha finally pulled herself free, dragging her body a few feet away from Heather while leaving a trail of cum behind her staining the mat.

Natasha fell flat against her back breathing heavily, eyes wide as she couldn't believe she had been forced to cum a second time in the match, and so soon after Heather too. It seemed the girl was getting better at the hentai side of things, meaning Natasha would have to work harder to improve herself.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:55 am

"Nngh..n-no way..I'm not wrong.." Heather would let out as she would continue fingering Natasha. She was aware how much she was pushing herself, but she wasn't going to give in for a second. Her body was exhausted, but she was doing all that she could to stay on Natasha and get her back for making her cum for a second time. Just releasing herself would put herself at quite the disadvantage, but if she could bring Natasha to the same state that she is in, she would have a good chance.

Continuing her work on Natasha, Heather would hear the girl crying out as she finally would release her juices as well, cumming wildly onto the mat and Heather's fingers. Heather would grin wide, letting out a little snicker as she would crawl back away from the girl a bit. On her hands and knees, Heather would breathe heavily, taking in all that she could, trying to relax and recover her body. Glancing up at the briefcase that hung above the two of them, she would shake her head, the distance seeming so far away with how exhausted she was.

"Haah..see?..Not..as easy as..you thought it would be is it?" Heather would let out between her heavy breaths, remaining on all fours for a long while before she would push herself up to her feet slowly, standing and facing Natasha. "This match...will..be mine...You can..bet on it." She would say, her hands on her hips as she did, her chest extending and relaxing constantly showing how heavily she was breathing.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:51 am

Natasha laid there on the mat breathing in deep and slow, controlling her breathing as best she could to both recover quicker and to bring her heart rate back down to normal. Still no matter how hard she tried she found her heart beating faster than normal, perhaps its was just normal after such a long and hard fought match, but it likely had more to do with just who she was facing than anything else. Lifting her head up off the mat she could see Heather on her hands and knees, looking exhausted after cumming twice for her number one fan as well as beautiful with her top and pants gone and her panties soaked with her own juices.

The blue haired woman actually laughed in between her breaths when Heather asked her if it was as easy as she thought, shaking her head in disbelief that she would think that Natasha would ever consider a match with her easy. She wouldn't have been such a big fan of Heather if that was the case. "Huh, easy you say?...I never thought...this would...be easy Heather. Though...I get the feeling that...you thought it would be." Natasha spoke while pushing herself back to her feet, her breathing as under control as she thought possible thanks to the techniques she had learned when she was younger. Seeing Heather with her hands on her hips Natasha grinned and placed hers beneath her breasts, cupping them to give the woman a better view.

"I'll take that bet Heather, if I win you have to go out on a date with me. If you win I will let you take me out on a date!" Natasha said with a laugh as she casually walked over to Heather, her hips swaying to and fro as if she wasn't in the middle of a tense match. As she got within striking distance Natasha would move to plant her left foot beside the left foot of Heather, her hands rising up to grab her by her shoulder before bringing her right knee swinging in from behind Heather to strike her right in the spine.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next