Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[Pendant Match] Ladder: Heather vs Natasha

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

[Pendant Match] Ladder: Heather vs Natasha - Page 3 Empty Re: Ladder Match! Heather vs Natasha

Post by TiefBlau Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:00 am

As she slammed Natasha into the security wall, she would quickly make her way into the ring. She WAS slightly worried at how Natasha might see her approach, but part of Heather had a plan as well. She knew if she rushed up the ladder quick, she wouldn't be giving Natasha much chance to rest herself and recover. If she could keep her on her feet, she could probably slow her down and tire her out, making it easier for her to hit her with a good, solid move and then climb up the ladder.

With her plan underway, Heather would also quickly try to grab the briefcase. If she could climb the ladder now and win, she would have no complaints towards it. While she wanted to have a good long match with Natasha, testing her as much as she could, she had no gripes with winning right there. Unfortunately, Natasha wasn't about to let her do so. As the girl got in the ring in time, Heather's eyes would widen as she would seemingly appear out of nowhere and grab at the waist of her pants, saying what she did. Her words caused Heather to gulp a bit before she would be yanked off the ladder, slammed onto the mat with Natasha's powerbomb.

If that wasn't enough, seconds after she would feel Natasha rip her pants down off her, exposing her black lacy panties as she lie there in the ring. It took her a second to realize it before she would blush deeply, her eyes widening. "Egh..o-o-ok Natasha..th-that's not funny! Let me have those back!" Heather would let out, groaning as she would try her best to push herself up with her aching back, trying to reach out for her pants.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

[Pendant Match] Ladder: Heather vs Natasha - Page 3 Empty Re: Ladder Match! Heather vs Natasha

Post by daemongirl Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:36 am

Natasha let out a loud "omph" as she tore Heather away from the ladder and tossed her back first against the mat as hard as she could, the entire ring floor bouncing underneath the force of the impact from Heather's assisted fall. Natasha herself bounced upon her feet after slamming Heather down, smiling for the first time since she had be thrown into the security wall, though there were no hard feelings now that she had gotten Heather back and then some. With one clean pull Nat had ripped the pants right off of Heather, the woman only having herself to blame for never wearing a belt in the ring.

"You really should wear a belt Heather, unless that is I was right and you did want me to take these from you!" Nat yelled out loud enough for some of the crowd to hear, walking about the ring waving her pants around for all to see. Glancing back over her shoulder when Heather demanded her pants back, Natasha merely stuck out her tongue and tossed her pants into the crowd who promptly cheered and began fighting over them. "They belong to the people now Heather, and besides you look much better now!"

Natasha felt a little bad for stripping Heather like this in front of everyone, knowing full well the woman didn't enjoy being embarrassed like this in front of others. But she couldn't help herself either as when she was with Heather Natasha just couldn't keep her hands to herself. This match was going to be a true test for Natasha and she wouldn't have it any other way, Heather may have held back before but she certainly wasn't going to now, plus getting inside her opponent's heads was a hobby of hers, she wanted Heather to be too distracted by her own nudity and the desire for Nat's own body. Looking at Heather as she slowly pushed herself up Natasha saw an opening and ran at her, turning around at the last second to ram her ass right at the face of Heather.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:53 am

With her pants torn off, Heather's face was redder than ever at Natasha's feet. She knew just how the girl could get now that all Heather was wearing was her coat, boots, and panties, and it meant quite a bit of trouble for Heather. She was hoping she could possibly convince Natasha to give her her pants back somehow, thinking it might be somehow possible to do so. Hearing her next words though, she would grit her teeth a bit, letting out a little frustrated groan as she looked up at the girl.

"Yeaaah yeaah alright, very funny, now give them back, seriously!" She would let out as Natasha walked around the ring, waving her pants around before suddenly she would toss her pants to the crowd, causing her eyes to widen and her let out a little gasp. She would stare at the members of the crowd that were fighting over her pants, blinking in disbelief at the sight.

"N......Natasha....You're gonna pay for that.." Heather would let out, gritting her teeth as she would try to push herself up, wanting badly to get back at the girl as her face was an extremely deep red. However, just as she was going to get herself up, her eyes would widen as Natasha would quickly charge towards her, turning around and ramming her ass into her face, causing Heather to let out a grunt, knocked back onto the ground in quite the embarrassing way as she rubbed her face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:15 am

The sight of Heather in such an absurd outfit, her black coat and lace panties quite the odd pair, made Natasha giggle as the woman kept begging for her pants safe return, but with one last glance over her shoulder Heather would know just from the look in her eyes she was never seeing those pants again. Members of the crowd were jumping on top of one another to try and take ownership of Heather's pants and soon enough there were four or five pieces of her pants floating about the crowd, Natasha counting out loud just to tease Heather even further. She was fairly sure Heather meant what she said about making her pay but Natasha had plenty in store for her as well and knew this match was just getting started.

"I can always pay you back in your favorite currency Heather, orgasms!" Natasha said with a laugh just before she charged for her rather unique attack. Twisting her body around at the last moment Natasha slammed her firm, round ass into the face of Heather sending her right back to the mat. Natasha kept going until she hit the ropes, bouncing off of them back at Heather while the woman lay on the mat likely still surprised by exactly what had hit her. Leaping up Natasha let her forward momentum carry her forward, dropping down towards Heather with her legs bent so that her knees would be driven into the midsection of Heather if she didn't move. Rolling forward after impact Natasha turned around and got back onto her feet in a low crouch, eager to see if the pain in her knees had been worth it.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:28 am

Heather would just click her tongue at Natasha's giggle, watching as her pants were ripped apart by the rabid fans, causing her heart to drop a bit. She had more pairs of those, but seeing her favorite pants ripped up like that was a little sad. Though that was really the least of her concerns. Her anger was overwhelming her sadness quite a bit, to the point where she was only just a tiny bit sad, but fuming inside as she was left nearly naked in the ring in front of all these people and live on TV.

However, she wouldn't be able to get back at her just yet as she would suffer the butt bump to her face. The move was something else, and it would disorient her quite a bit with the embarrassing nature of it as she lie there on the floor. Though what she wasn't expecting was Natasha to follow up so quickly. As the girl came off the ropes, Heather would catch sight of her just before her knees rammed into her gut, causing her to let out a loud groan of pain, her body bending in reaction as she would roll to her side and curl up, rubbing her stomach from the pain.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:47 am

Seeing Heather clutching her stomach in pain was certainly not her favorite image of her idol, quite used to seeing her on top in her matches or writhing about in pleasure when they were alone together, she would just have to make it up to her later Natasha thought to herself. Glancing back at the ladder which was still set up ready for one of them to climb it Nat suddenly felt uncomfortable with it standing, to remedy this she kicked out at the leg of the ladder and sent it crashing down away from both women. While that meant it would be harder for her to win the match the same was true for Heather, Natasha had no intention of going for the briefcase anytime soon though, she had a lot more work to do before she could even consider it.

As Heather was clutching her gut trying to recover from the knee drop Natasha rose back up and quickly moved to her side. Leaning over she reached down and as gently as she could grabbed Heather by her long, silky smooth hair and lifted her into a sitting position. "I guess I'm gonna owe you a lot of private time after this, its my turn to say sorry." Just as Natasha finished she dropped down onto her ass and spread out her legs on either side of Heather, looking to wrap her legs around the woman so as to pin her arms to her sides, interlocking her ankles to apply the greatest amount of pressure to her injured midsection.

"Here, let me try and make some of this up to you now Heather." Nat called out as she began to squeeze, one hand on the mat to brace herself while the other slid over Heather's legs and up her inner thigh, looking to rub her black lace panties before pushing them aside so two of her fingers could slide inside of her sex for a bit of fingering, her past experience with Heather meaning she knew exactly how the woman liked it.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

[Pendant Match] Ladder: Heather vs Natasha - Page 3 Empty Re: [Pendant Match] Ladder: Heather vs Natasha

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:01 am

With the unique butt bump move and then those knees into her gut, Heather was in quite the bad spot. She was hurting quite a bit as she was curled up, trying her best to just rest and relax herself before she would put herself back into the match. Natasha had done quite the number to her it seemed, something that she wasn't really expecting to happen, but it did. Heather was half expecting Natasha to try to climb the ladder but she would see her knock it over instead, causing her to let out a little groan, confused and surprise before she would feel Natasha gently pull her to a sitting position by her hair.

"Hah..Enjoy it while it lasts Natasha..I..can't let you beat me in this kind of match.." Heather would say in response before Natasha would sit down and wrap her legs around her, restraining her arms in them and squeezing at her midsection. "Gaagh..D-damnit.." Heather would let out, trying her best to struggle out of the hold, though finding it quite difficult to do so.

She would hear her next words before feeling the girl's hand start to slide up her thigh, going to her crotch, rubbing at her panties. "Haah!? N-n-natasha..w-wait.." Heather would let out, shaking her head before the girl would slide her panties aside, starting to finger her, causing her to blush deep as the girl's fingers slid into her sex, writhing around and trying to pull her arms out of the trap of the girl's legs. "A-haaahn~ S-stop.." She would let out in a moan filled protest.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

[Pendant Match] Ladder: Heather vs Natasha - Page 3 Empty Re: [Pendant Match] Ladder: Heather vs Natasha

Post by daemongirl Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:02 am

Natasha had to admit she was taking a bit of pleasure in keeping Heather on the receiving end of all this punishment, the pained looks from her idol would have saddened her if Heather was fighting anyone else but against her they weren't so bad. Perhaps it was because Natasha felt she was proving herself to Heather by taking the lead in a match like this, one where Heather had all the experience. If she could just put up a good fight, not even win just do well, then she would have showed Heather she was more than a fangirl, but an equal as well. "Don't worry I'm enjoying myself, but do you really think so little of me that you think you have to let me win for me to leave here as the winner?"

Partly she was teasing Heather, but a least a small part of her deep down inside really wanted to know if Heather saw her as anything more than a good fuck that one long weekend. Pushing those depressing thoughts out of her mind Natasha focused, squeezing her legs tighter while twisting them a bit to the right so that her knee dug into her stomach. Natasha would not let Heather free herself so easily and repaid her squirming by increasing the speed of her fingers, leaving no spot inside her sex untouched as she angled her fingers for maximum pleasure for Heather. "I can't stop just yet Heather, not until I bring you to the edge of ecstasy..."

Her voice trailed off as she withdrew her fingers from Heather's already wet sex, pulling them to her lips so she could refresh her memory on how good her idol's juices tasted. Returning her fingers to the woman's sex Natasha used her ring and index finger to spread Heather's labia apart, her middle finger curling towards the woman's clit and began to trace circles around the bud. Once she had her fun Natasha closed her three fingers and thrust them deep inside her dripping pussy, eager to see the reaction on Heather's face. "No holds barred right? This is perfectly legal and you're enjoying it too, the whole crowd can see that!"

True enough the viewing screens around the arena were all showing close up shots of Heather, moving from her pussy to her face and back again as the cameramen couldn't decide which was better to show. The same fans who had cheered her on a moment ago were now cheering for her to orgasm, enjoying Heather's embarrassment.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:18 am

With how much Natasha was enjoying the moment that she was in, Heather knew she was in a terrible spot, for her at least. The girl had complete control of her for the moment and didn't seem to be letting up anytime soon. As much as Heather would like to say that Natasha was just getting lucky, she truly was impressed that the girl had managed to get her into this position in the match. "Heh..I can tell..Good to hear you don't mind me picking up the win." Heather would say jokingly, though the last thing that she wanted was for Natasha to just let her win, which she knew that the girl wasn't going to do.

Feeling her squeeze even harder, Heather would let out a yell of pain, trying to endure it as much as she could, clenching her teeth tightly and shaking her head. The girl's knees digging into her stomach was sending waves of pain through her, but her fingers starting to pick up their pace even more was mixing that sensation of pain with one of intense pleasure, Natasha really knowing how to maneuver her fingers inside her to make it affect her the most. "Nh..well I...appreciate you d-doing so..b-but..I'm not just gonna..let you.." Heather would say, though her struggles weren't having very much worth.

As Natasha would taste her juices, Heather would click her tongue, writhing around a bit before Natasha would go right back to fingering her sex, doing so in such an expert like way as she would tease her clit while thrusting her fingers deep into her sex. Heather's eyes would widen, throwing her head back as her tongue would hang out of her wide open mouth, the pleasure insane as she was unable to respond to Natasha's words. The camera would catch every second of her expressions as she would let out a deep long moan, unable to hold back her orgasm, bursting out from Natasha's expert fingering, her juices soaking her panties and Natasha's hand.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:40 am

Natasha's desire to win this match against Heather only grew as the woman treated her somewhat serious question as just another joke, perhaps not an unfair assumption considering how often Nat liked to tease the woman but it still strengthened her resolve to show Heather just what she could do. She was using all the power in her long and toned legs to wear down the stomach of Heather, looking to weaken her core muscles just as the woman had left a deep ache in her back. Anything she could do to make climbing that ladder harder she would do, even if it involved some of her usual tactics. Natasha may have wanted to show she could wrestle with the best of them but she couldn't deny her inner desire to treat her idol to pleasure along with pain, not worrying about how fingering Heather would look to those who might judge her ability as a wrestler on this match, she knew she was good after all and this match would prove that no matter what moves she employed.

"I would never......want you to let me, I won't need you to let me, to win this Heather. Or do you doubt me that much even though I admire you?" Saying what was in her heart Natasha continued to remind Heather who was on top right then, her fingers expertly maneuvering themselves both inside and out of the woman's pussy, and judging from the look on her face they were having an extreme effect on Heather. The woman came so quickly that even Natasha was surprised, her fingers pausing in their work as she stared at the woman whose juices were soaking her black lace panties and drenching Nat's fingers. The sounds of hundreds of cameras going off filled the arena as all of Heather's fans wanted to catch the moment for herself, the screens making sure to zoom in on her pussy until Natasha withdrew her fingers.

"Wow I didn't think you would cum so soon, we must train your sexual endurance more it seems!" Natasha exclaimed as she waited for Heather to come down off her orgasm before saying any more, afraid the woman wouldn't be able to hear. "Now that you've had your pleasure, lets move onto more punishment." Natasha looked to take advantage of Heather's weakened state while she could, reaching out to grab the woman's leg by her ankle with both hands and pull it back towards her. She would lay against her back while keeping up the pressure with her legs, trying to pull the foot flat to her chest and twisting it into an ankle lock.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next