Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A proper lair! A deadly lair!

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A proper lair! A deadly lair! - Page 2 Empty Re: A proper lair! A deadly lair!

Post by beangraff Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:46 am

“I’️d say that’️s enough…” Amanda mumbled, having been satisfied that Heather was very week and wouldn’️t put up much of a fight. But still, Amanda held the smother for a few more pleasurable moments. Soon, though, Amanda released Heather from the smother of death! and allowed her to breath.

Quickly, though, Amanda slid down off of Heather, incidentally releasing her wrists, to foot level. Amanda knew that every breath Heather took was one more second Heather might escape and beat her up, so she had to be fast. “If you don’️t fight you might even like it…” Amanda said, as she raced to remove Heather’️s boots, toss them aside, and then get her hands around Heather’️s waist to strip off her pants if possible. “And also where’️d you get that cape? It’️s bad ass and sexy…”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:56 am

Hearing Amanda's words, Heather would have a bit of relief, but the girl would still remain on her for those next few seconds. She was just about to pass out again before Amanda would finally get off her, causing her to gasp for air as she would cough a few times.

As Heather tried to catch her breath to recover herself, she would ignore Amanda's words before she would suddenly feel the girl quickly slip off her boots and then her pants, causing her to let out a little surprised yelp, her eyes widening. "Wh-wh-what the hell are you d-doing!? Give those back!!" Heather would let out, left only in her bikini top, coat, and black lacy panties. She would hear Amanda's words, shaking her head in frustration. "Shut up! Th-that's it..f-forget this!" Heather would let out, trying to push herself off the bed and go towards the door, holding her coat to cover herself up if she could get to standing before Amanda could react.

Last edited by 1905 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:17 am

“I’️m undressing you for a night of epic epicness.” Amanda replied, nodding firmly. But before she could get her hands on Heather’️s panties, Heather hand sprung to her feet and was trying to escape! Amanda could not have any of that, as Heather ran away, Amanda would reach out to try and grab Heather by the collar of her cape.

“I love this! I want a cape just like it! You MUST give me the recipe.” Amanda’️s non sequitur would probably confuse Heather as she pulled on the collar. If she could, she would use it to fling Heather back and roughly onto the thickly and softly carpeted floor, at least some protection from the impact….but not mugh…

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:33 am

"Well I don't want any of it!" Heather would let out as she would get up and try to leave the room, wanting to get away from Amanda and her punishment before she would suddenly feel the girl grab her by the collar. Letting out a little yelp, she would turn her head, glaring at the girl. "Y-you better let me go or you'll regret it.." She would let out.

Hearing Amanda's next words, Heather would blink a couple times, raising her brow. "Wh..what? I- Wah!?" Heather would let out before Amanda would pull at her collar,flinging her onto the ground. She would let out a grunt, squinting her eyes as she lie there on Amanda's floor.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:45 am

“I don’️t think I’️ll regret it…” Amanda grinned as she pulled Heather down, watching with some satisfaction as Heather hit the ground with a thump. “You say you don’️t want anything now, but I know deeeep down, you enjoy the idea of sexy fun time.”

While Amanda taunted Heather, she quickly moved to stand over her. Heather was dazed on the floor, so for Amanda it was a simple matter to reach down and grab Heather’️s black laced panties, trying to pull them off to expose Heather’️s ass and sex.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:01 am

"Gh..n-no! I do not..Not at all...e-especially after I won! I-I shouldn't be here!" Heather would let out, gritting her teeth a bit as she hit the girl's floor hard. She was trying her best to quickly get back onto her feet and recover herself, but it seemed like her recovery wasn't at all fast enough as Amanda would reach down and strip her of her panties.

"Hah!? A-are you serious??!" Heather would let out, quickly trying to crawl away, covering her sex with one hand as she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:06 am

“Ohhh, Heather, it’️s not about the match, it’️s about intangible fun-ness.” Amanda responded, as she swiped away the panties. Giggling a bit, Amanda threw the panties as far away as she could, near the bubbling hot tub connected to the bedroom.

“So, is the problem that you’️re afraid of me? Or did you not like girls, you seamed to in other matches I saw.” Amanda teased as Heather did whatever she could to cover herself. Standing up, Amanda would position herself to block the door, but allow Heather to stand. “Well, I’️m right here if you wana get revenge.”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:15 am

"Ah..." Heather would let out as Amanda would toss her panties quite far away, leaving them out of reach. Heather would click her tongue as she looked over at Amanda who seemed to be blocking the doorway now. It didn't really matter though. Even if she was to get her out of the way, she wasn't about to go out of the building like she was.

"A-ah..I..S-shut the hell up alright!?" Heather would let out as she would get up to her feet, hearing Amanda's words about revenge, causing her to clench her fists. "Alright, you asked for it.." Heather would say, charging towards Amanda, trying to ram her into the door.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:21 am

“Mmmm, excellent.” Amanda smiled as Heather got ready to charge at her, the prospect of fighting the half naked Heather seamed excellent. As Heather charged, Amanda was in danger of being rammed into the closed door. Amanda opened her arms wide.

Preparing for the blow, Amanda’️s feet were planted in the carpet, while her arms reached out and tried to entangle Heather, hoping that trying to throw her into her favorite bearhug will dampen the ram, and get the squeeze on Heather.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:25 am

Hearing Amanda's reaction and seeing her smile was just frustration Heather even further as she would charge straight at the girl. Going for her ram, she would see her open her arms wide, causing her to go on slightly confused, but continuing her charge anyway, only to find herself going right into Amanda's trap it seemed.

As she collided with the girl, she would suddenly feel Amanda's arms wrapped around her, squeezing her in another one of her tight bearhugs, causing Heather to yell out in pain from the pressure. "D-damnit! Let go of me!" Heather would say, pushing at Amanda's shoulders frantically as she struggled to break free.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next