Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A proper lair! A deadly lair!

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A proper lair! A deadly lair! - Page 10 Empty Re: A proper lair! A deadly lair!

Post by beangraff Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:19 am

“Untie you? Do you know how long it took me to tie you up in the first place? Tens of seconds of my life I will never have back! What motivation can you give me to waist those times?” Amanda giggled as she had Heather in an impossible position, she couldn’️t do anything about anything Amanda choose to do.

“I like you all tied up like this, now I’️m going to have some fun with you…” Amanda’️s other foot was slowly sliding along the bed, approaching Heather’️s right side of her face. “But I promise I’️ll make sure you get sooo much pleasure out of it too…but here’️s my turn…” Amanda’️s other foot began to slide onto Heather’️s face, forcing there way onto Heather’️s mouth, smothering her for a few moments. “Give it a biiiiiig kiss.”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:26 am

"I..I don't care how long it took you alright?? J-just untie me already! th-th-this is so ridiculous!! I shouldn't even be heere!" Heather would let out, saying her complaints and protests as she twisted and turned her body but really to no avail, unable to really fight Amanda now.

"Gh..th..this won't make me let you." She would say in response before she would feel Amanda's bare foot on her mouth, causing her eyes to widen as she heard Amanda's 'command' for her. Heather's eyes would narrow in disgust, letting out a little muffled protest as she would try to turn her head away from the girl's foot, not wanting to do what she was saying at all.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:30 am

“Yes you should! This is the best place to be! There are people in AFW who’️d loose on PURPOSE just to be in this position. In fact, I should be charging you! In fact, I might just do that! Amanda giggled again at her own humor, forcing her feet over Heather’️s mouth to silence her defiance.

Amanda now began to use her feet to smother Heather, rubbing them against her mouth and pinching her nose shut with her other foot’️s toe. Soon, she’️d slide her foot off of Heather’️s mouth, hoping she’️d gasp to breath. If she did, Amanda would pounce! Forcing her foot into Heather’️s mouth!

Last edited by 199 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:42 am

As Heather heard Amanda's ridiculous words, she wanted to say something back to her badly but before she could, Amanda would cover her mouth with her feet, silencing her completely. She was still refusing to kiss her feet though, keeping her mouth shut as she let out a muffled groan.

It was then though that Amanda would pinch her nose shut with her toes, keeping her other foot placed against her mouth, rubbing against it. Heather's eyes would widen, panicking from the smother before Amanda slid her foot off her mouth. Just as the girl was expecting, Heather would gasp for air, right after she would taste Amanda's foot as she forced it in her mouth. "Mmmmghh!!!" Heather would let out, kicking her legs frantically as the girl's foot was forced into her mouth.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:47 am

“It’️s good for you!” Amanda giggled again, as she forced her foot in. She was, essentially, forcing Heather to worship her feet, not giving her even the lsightest chance to get her toes out of her mouth. Heather’️s kicking around was slightly disorienting, but not enough to knock Amanda down.

Amanda would keep this up for a few moments, forcing her toes in her mouth and forcing Heather to suck on them, before finally sliding them out. “Now…that wasn’️t so bad….you’️re infuriated and want to exterminate me now, don’️t you?” Amanda chuckled, then sighed. “Well, that’️s the price I pay…I’️ll tell you what, I’️ll do something for you…” Amanda didn’️t reveal what that was, but she did slowly slid off of Heather.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:51 am

Heather would let out a frustrated groan as Amanda said those words yet again. Her position was incredibly embarrassing and humiliating and her tongue was reflexively licking over the girl's toes, disgusting her even more as it was completely unintentional, however with how far the girl had forced her foot in her mouth, there was nothing she could do about it.

When Amanda finally slid her foot out of her mouth, Heather would hear her words and would clench her teeth, glaring at her. "I-I swear..I'll..find a way to untie myself a-and kick your ass.." She would let out, groaning before she would hear Amanda's words, seeing her slowly slide off her, causing her to gulp. "Wh...where are you going? What are you doing??"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:07 am

“I’️m going to Canada, to see the King of the Canadamen. Why do you ask?” The trickiness of the Amanda would soon play itself out as she slid onto the bed, next to Heather. Giggling, she crawled back towards Heather’️s feet, and positioned herself between them. “Now…don’️t kick me…or I’️ll bite!” Amanda chuckled as she began to move towards Heather, obviously approaching Heather’️s crotch. As she went past Heather’️s foot, though, she giggled. “Has anyone ever told you had cute feet?”

Unless Heather tried to stop Amanda with her unbound legs, Amanda would continue to move closer and closer to Heather’️s sex, her intentions more and more obvious.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:12 am

"W-what? Come on, seriously.." Heather would let out, clearly not amused by Amanda's jokes. She would watch as the girl would slide onto the bed next to her, crawling back towards her feet. "...whatever." Heather would let out before Amanda would move towards her, saying what she did about her feet. "Kh..sh-shut up.." She would let out as she watched her.

She would see her get closer and closer to her nude sex, realizing what she was about to do. She would slide her legs around on the bed, shaking her head as she blushed. "Aaahh w-wait a second! h-h-hold on Amanda! D-don't!" She would let out, writhing around a little more violently.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:17 am

“Heather, shhh…I promised I’️d give you some pleasure too. Do you REALLY want me to stop?” Amanda would wait a moment, long enough for Heather to get a reply out, but would still slowly move towards her again, her face now nuzzling against Heather’️s crotch.

Leaning in, Amanda would plant a kiss on Heather’️s sex, placing both of her hands on Heather’️s waist to steady Heather as she’️d slowly slide her tongue in, wanting Heather to feel good for now after having dominated her so much.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:24 am

"Uugh..th-that's...don't th-think you know what I want.." Heather would let out as she shook her head as Amanda would bring her face closer to her crotch, starting to nuzzle it against it.

Soon, she would feel her plant a kiss on her sex, steadying her and making her more still as she would place her hands on her waist. As soon as she felt Amanda slide her tongue in her sex, Heather would let out a loud moan, arching her body a bit from the feeling before she bit her lip hard, trying to withstand the pleasure. "Haah...s..stop.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next