Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A proper lair! A deadly lair!

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

A proper lair! A deadly lair! - Page 12 Empty Re: A proper lair! A deadly lair!

Post by beangraff Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:40 am

Amanda smiled, but was clearly not satisfied as Heather finally began to do something. “Come on, come on, you can do better than that, you Heather!” Heather is now an adjective, it’️s good for you.

As Heather continued to be reluctant, Amanda would push harder, smothering Heather’️s face more and more. “Come on, if you want air you better really try! I’️ll let you breath if you give a good effort!”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:45 am

"Mmmph!" Heather would let out as Amanda claimed that she could do better, which in reality was definitely the truth. As reluctant as Heather was, she knew that as a fact.

She would feel Amanda smother her even more, really cutting off her air, causing her to try much harder. She would stick her tongue into the girl's sex, trying to lap it around her insides as much as she could, licking up every part of the inside of her sex.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:53 am

“Ohhh…ohh….Heather….” Amanda moaned as Heather really made a good effort, making Amanda moan in pleasure and grin widely.

Amanda finally came, hard, her juices flowing over Heather’️s face. “Mmmmmmmmmmmm….Heather…..” Amanda moaned loudly and wantonly as she finally climaxed. As she did, Amanda would continue to grind down on Heather, forcing the girl to take all of her juices into her mouth, before finally letting her breath.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:59 am

Heather would blush deep again as the girl let out her moans from Heather's tongue, seeing the girl's grin even from under her crotch, hating how much pleasure that she was giving to Amanda.

Finally, the girl would let out her juices, them flowing out onto her face. She thought she would release her as this happened, but instead she would feel her grind against her, forcing her juices into Heather's mouth, Heather taking it all in, swallowing some unintentionally before Amanda would finally get off her. As she did, Heather would spit out the rest of it that she had in her mouth, coughing violently as she gasped for air.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:03 am

“Heather…that was wonderful…here. Get up here…” After a few moments of breathing, Amanda pulled Heather up so she was sitting up, and released the silk ropes binding her hands together. BUT, she immediately threw her arms around Heather, and tried to make them both lie down on the bed. She would let Heather go, if she WANTED to go, but she thought she’️d push her luck one more time.

“You have no car…I’️m in no condition to drive you home…besides….right now I just want to cuddle up and go to sleep…don’️t you? I know I was a little mean, but I made sure you had fun too.” Amanda smiled, resting her head on Heather’️s breast, her eyes starting to drift close, but ready to roll off if Heather demanded it. Either way, Heather could be confident Amanda was done for the night.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:12 am

"Egh...I just.." Heather would let out, nearly speechless at what had just happened before Amanda would pull her up to a seated position, reaching behind her and undoing the silk ropes. Heather would shake her hands a little big before suddenly Amanda would wrap her arms around her, making her lie back down on the bed with her.

"Egh..wh-what are you doing??" Heather would let out before she would hear Amanda's words, causing her to blink a couple times in surprise, speechless for a second before she would let out a long sigh. "...You're right...at the moment there's no way I'm getting back. I can thank you for that.." Heather would let out before she felt the girl resting her head on her breast starting to drift off. "Haah...this girl.." Heather would let out, shaking her head as she would slowly close her eyes as well, drifting off with her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12