Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Erica vs Isabella Snow: Wet and Messy Action

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Erica vs Isabella Snow: Wet and Messy Action - Page 3 Empty Re: Erica vs Isabella Snow: Wet and Messy Action

Post by daemongirl Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:06 am

"Oh perhaps, but a little pain mixed into the pleasure is best don't you think?" Isabella answered the orange haired woman before plunging her tongue deep inside of her. Erica was certainly quite the horny woman, practically begging for Isabella to eat out her now pudding filled pussy. She herself loved to tease her opponents but this was more than playful banter, she truly wanted Isabella to do her worst to her. Only happy to oblige the girls desires Isabella slowly slid her tongue inside the woman's sex, pulling it out almost all the way but leaving the tip in to lap up her pussy. She repeated this cycle a few times, quickening her pace until finally she pressed her lips firmly against her pussy and left her tongue inside her lashing about to ensure Erica felt the greatest of pleasure she could give her.

Not stopping to speak this time around Isabella slid her arms up over Erica's body, feeling along every curve of her body as she reached up for her breasts. Her hands open wide as she looked to take a firm hold of both of Erica's pudding drenched tits, eager to give them a rough massage as she ate out her pussy.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Erica vs Isabella Snow: Wet and Messy Action - Page 3 Empty Re: Erica vs Isabella Snow: Wet and Messy Action

Post by d_ultsch Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:26 pm

Erica just let Isabeela have her fun for now as Erica was quite enjoying Isabella's tongue in her pussy "You sure know how to make a girl feel happy." Erica said with a giggle as she grabed Isabella's hair and shoved her head into her pussy before wrpaiing her legs around her opponents head "Since your tongue feels so good, i think i'll keep you trapped down there for a while." Erica said as she tried to smother Isabella in her pudding covered crotch while her opponents tongue worked its magic on her.

Erica however wasn't just going to let Isabella have all the fun so she grabbed as much puddign as she could in her hands and slipped the pudding into the back of ISabella's bottoms before spanking her opponents bottom rather hard as Erica wanted a bit of payback for the slam just moments ago.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:39 am

Isabella pulled her tongue from within Erica's sex just as the woman took a rather painful hold of her long white hair, groaning before the orange haired woman shoved her face right back down against her pussy. Suddenly she felt pressure on either side of her head as Erica wrapped her legs around her, squeezing Isabella's head in between her powerful thighs, the pain wasn't too intense but in reaction her hands squeezed Erica's breasts nice and hard for a moment, digging her fingers into the soft flesh of her mounds nice and deep as if trying to rub the pudding into her skin.

With nothing else to do Isabella attacked the woman's pussy, using her tongue to slide along the girls inner walls trying to taste every bit of her tight little pussy. Pudding had seeped inside as well and Isaeblla was only too happy to flick the stuff around, making sure to make the stuff last as she pulled the pudding from her sex and into her own mouth, the taste simply delicious. She was being smothered though and she knew it, but Isabella was going to make the best of the air she left and make Erica cum for her at least. She didn't even let what was happening to her ass distract her, though she did blush a little at the feeling of so much pudding being pushed between her ass and her own bikini bottom. The spanking startled her as she yelped into Erica's pussy, pudding splashing out of her bottom only to slide down her thighs.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:51 am

Erica let out a moan as Isabella sunk her fingers int her massive breasts but Erica didn't care as this match was making her feel really good. Erica however couldn't help but spank Isabella's pudding covered ass again because it was such an inviting target. However even though she was smothering her, Isabella seemed to be going to town on Erica's crotch and every few licks Erica was forced to let out a moan as she felt a poweful orgasm building. Erica was ok with htis because even if she lost the first orgasm, Isabella still had to make her cum two more times.

As Isabella ate her out Erica reached down to give her opponent a rather nasty wedgie before trying to reach under Isabella's bottoms to stick a figer into her inviting pussy "Two can play at that game, you know." Erica said as she wanted to feel Isabella moan into her crotch while eating her out.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:14 am

Isabella continued to knead the soft flesh of Erica's pillow like breasts as best she could with her head so deeply locked inside of this hold, squeezing down even harder for a moment every time Erica gave her round ass a hard spanking. She could even feel pudding being forced down into her asshole after that last hard slap, the skin growing red in the shape of her hand. Isabella could put up with the spankings however as she fought to make Erica pay for trapping her head between her legs, confident she could make this woman scream out in orgasm before she needed to come up for air. Her tongue delved deeper inside of Erica as the woman's pussy grew wetter, inviting the invasive tongue to taste every inch of the orange haired woman's inner walls.

Isabella was losing herself in eating out Erica's dripping sex, giving it everything she had when suddenly she felt her bottom being yanked up inside not only her ass but also her own pussy, drawing a gasp which only shortened her supply of air, but thats when the fun began. Isabella's eyes opened wide in shock as Erica chose to join the fun, sliding her finger up inside of Isabella whose body shuddered in response, the woman squirming within the tight hold now as she tried in vain to get her sex away from that finger.

Finally Isabella ceased trying to escape and embraced it, rocking her hips against the finger as it stirred up her insides. Moaning enthusiastically into Erica's pussy she kept up her rough handling of the woman's breasts, wanting to see if she could draw milk when she finally began to cum, which she hoped would be soon as her air was starting to run out, her lungs feeling as if they were on fire yet she pushed on.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:01 am

Erica started to squirm in the pudding as Isabella continued to work over her wet pussy "Your going to have to earn that orgasm Isabella." Erica said as she tried to slip a second finger into Isabella's pussy while increasing the speed of her finger pumping. However, Erica was running out of energy to hold her orgasm and soon Erica found herself releaseing her juices all over Isabella's trapped face.

As Erica orgasmed her legs slackened and freed Isabella's head just a little bit but if Isabella wanted free Erica was in no sahpe to resist ehr as even her fingers slowed to a crawl inside Isabella's pussy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:34 am

Isabella's body rocked forward withe very thrust of the orange haired vixen's finger, crying out into the woman's sex as Erica added a second finger to the first and really began to fuck the white haired beauty. Her tits bounced madly in the chocolate pudding as her body struggled to free itself from the assault of Erica, Isabella fighting against the pleasure building with her sex as she ate out Erica as relentlessly as possible, her tongue lapping up her juices as the girl grew undoubtedly close to erupting in orgasm.

She was rewarded a moment later as Erica's will could no longer deny her body the orgasm it craved, her pussy tightening around her tongue before spasming wildly. Isabella redoubled her efforts as the juices flooded out from Erica's pussy, lapping up as much as she could while even more poured out over her face, not pulling her lips away until Erica's body began to come down and only then did she push her legs apart and come up for air. Gasping for breath Isabella could now freely moan from the fingers deep inside her, letting them stay within her for a moment longer before she reached down and pulled them from her sex.

"Earn it? I took your orgasm Erica, theres was no way I was going to let you deny me what was mine."" Isabella said with a laugh, her left hand sliding down the woman's body to gently rub her cum soaked slit. "Thats one for me, your next two will come soon my naughty Erica." Cum was still dripping from Isabella's lips as she crawled up along Erica's body, leaning in to plant a kiss upon the lips of Erica, eager to slip her tongue inside the woman's mouth and give her a taste of her own cum.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:05 pm

Erica took a few seconds to ride the aftershocks from her orgasm and she lay there panting in the pudding as Isabella lapped as her sex some more. Erica had to say that was one intense orgasm and as Isabella taunted Erica all Erica could do was smile "Well i have to give your tongue some credit but don't think my next to orgasm are going to be this easy to earn." Erica then shivered in pleasure as Isabella crawled up her body to give her a cum covered kiss. Erica couldn't help but moan into the kiss as she just let Isabella have a moment of dominance before grabbing onto Isabella's shoulders to try and roll Isabella onto her back.

"Now that i've had an orgasm i think that you should have one too." Erica said before she would kiss Isabella while one of her hands snaked its way towards Isabella's crotch to resume its fingering.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:27 am

Isabella was quite enjoying how fiery Erica's personality was, matching what people always said about women with red hair even if hers was technically orange. Even after being brought to orgasm, and what a wild one it was at that, the woman was just as confident in her chances at victory. Isabella kept the kiss locked in for a few seconds longer than she had intended as she was quite enjoying the moans leaving Erica's lips, but she let herself get distracted and before she could fight back Erica had rolled them over reversing their positions, chocolate pudding splashing over them both leaving both women drenched in the sweet desert.

"Oh I'll have one right after I leave you begging for more after your third orgasm Erica!"Isabella yelled out just as Erica pressed her lips against hers, the white haired woman embracing the kiss as she slipped her tongue into Erica's mouth, fighting for control of the kiss. Her back arched pushing Erica up as she resisted the fingering, shutting her legs tight to slow the pace of Erica's eager fingers. Her hands slid down the orange haired woman's body until she cupped her tight ass, pulling her cheeks apart before sliding in a finger from her left hand into her ass.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:38 pm

Erica smiled at Isabella as she got the top position "Just relax Isabella and let me take control. I promise you won't regret it." Erica said as she felt Isabella begin to clamp her legs shut "Thats not fair Isabella, i let you into my pussy with no restrictions. You could at least retrun the favor." Erica said while she tried to slip another finger into Isabella's pussy.

However, Erica's fingering stopped for a second when she felt Isabella's finger at her ass "Well i see your trying to get a bit kinky." Erica said as she leaned into to lick some pudding off of Isabella's neck while she tried to get her fingers into Isabella to get her to maon for her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next