Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:30 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Erica vs Isabella Snow: Wet and Messy Action

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Erica vs Isabella Snow: Wet and Messy Action - Page 4 Empty Re: Erica vs Isabella Snow: Wet and Messy Action

Post by daemongirl Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:33 am

Isabella shook her head trying her best to ignore the woman's words, she couldn't let herself just surrender control for she knew the moment she did she might never be able to resist Erica's advances for the rest of the match, her body already craved her touch and it was only her strong will that kept her from cumming right then. Quite lewd and wet sounds were coming from her pussy as the eager fingering from the orange haired vixen pounded her pudding filled sex, not helping Isabella as she struggled to free herself from this hold though as hard as she pushed she was too weak now to throw Erica off of her. In reply to the other woman's teasing Isabella shut her eyes, no words only moans leaving her lips as she found herself simply unable to hang on any further.

"Con...consider us, ahhhhh EVEN!" Isabella yelled out as her entire body began to shake from the sheer force of her intense orgasm, her sex beginning to spasm out of control while her juices freely flowed out over Erica's hand. Slamming her head back against the mat Isabella could only faintly feel the woman licking pudding off her neck, her body having gone numb in the midst of her incredible orgasm, during which the finger inside of Erica's ass was pushed as deep as possible as her body shuddered wildly.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Erica vs Isabella Snow: Wet and Messy Action - Page 4 Empty Re: Erica vs Isabella Snow: Wet and Messy Action

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:54 pm

Erica kept her fingering going strong as she heard the lewd sounds coming from her sexy opponent "Its alright Isabella just give in and i promise everything will fell a whole lot better." Erica said as she felt Isabella's wet sex around her finger "Why fight something that feels this good? You know you want to feel my touch for hours on end." Erica said as she continued to say sweet things to Isabella to try and soften her up.

However, Erica soon felt Isabella cumming around her hand even as she felt Isabella's finger moving deeper into her ass "Doesn't it feel good Isabella? Don't you just want to feel this sensation more and more. I promise you will but only if you stop fighting back."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:23 am

Isabella wasn't one to let such words get to her and they didn't here, but that may have been because she could barely hear anything over the pleasure washing over her in that moment just before her climax. What the orange haired girl said next she did hear however, Isabella unable to deny that it had felt incredible to cum beneath the attack of Erica though she would never admit just how amazing it had been. She might have wanted nothing more in that moment than to give in and let Erica do as she pleased, knowing the pleasure would be unspeakable, but she was not about to just give up to anyone, even a sexy woman like this.

"If I want more of that Erica then I'll just take it from you, I don't have to beg for it you know." Isabella replied with a bit of laughter, pushing against the woman to try and roll her off of her so she could get back to her feet.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:15 am

Erica slowly removed her fingers from Isabella's pussy and brought them up to Isabella's mouth to wipe her fingers across Isabella's lips "Don't fight me Isabella, you know that you can't win. Your body will soon crave my touch and i will be happy to give it all that it wants just as soon as you give in to me." Erica said as she leaned in to kiss Isabella's cum covered lips.

Erica knew that Isabella wouldn't give up just because she asked nicely but Erica didn't care she enjoyed playing this game with Isabella and if Isabella just gave in to her half the fun would be gone.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:10 am

Isabella moaned as the girl withdrew her fingers, her eyes almost pleading for her to leave them inside her but she would never say such a thing. Her body however spoke loudly for Isabella as her lips parted to suck upon those cum drenched fingers for a moment, the taste of her own juices driving her wild with lust for more. Listening to her words Isabella cursed herself for losing focus like this, her body slowly wearing down on her mind as it craved more of Erica's touch just like the woman said, but she would not just be this girl's slut.

Before she could say anything back though the orange haired woman pressed her lips against Isabella's in a passionate kiss, the Isabella's eyes open wide as her tongue worked to slither inside of Erica's mouth, unable to resist it. For a moment she would keep the kiss, breaking it a short time later as she felt herself wanting even more of Erica than she wanted to admit. "It is you who can not win this Erica, when I'm done with you my lovely slut you won't be able to do anything but scream yes as I fuck you senseless!"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:04 pm

Erica kissed Isabella deeply as she was having the time of her life with the girl and in her head she promised herself that she was going to make Isabella admit that she was her bitch. "Oh, someone is going to be screaming as they are fucked senseless tonight but it isn't going to be me." Erica says with a smile before leaning in to passionately kiss Isabella on the lips again but this time Erica would try to slip her tongue into Isabella's mouth to try and make the girl a bit more submissive to Erica's touches.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:26 am

Isabella hated herself in that moment for letting Erica get such an advantage over her, she had let the woman's words get under her skin and that was what she was supposed to be doing to her. The orange haired woman was as near to perfect as anyone could be, her tits easily the size of her own if not a little bigger she finally admitted to herself, Isabella chewing gently upon her lower lip as she did her best to push those thoughts out of her head so she could go back on the attack. She made the mistake of going to answer the woman for as soon as she opened her lips Erica embraced her in a fiery kiss, her tongue sliding inside of Isabella's mouth easily, Erica able to feel as Isabella's tongue would not fight back against her.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:07 am

Erica's tongue began to dominate Isabella's mouth as Erica began to notice that Isabella wasn't fighting back as much as before and Erica wanted to make Isabella hers. Erica continued to kiss Isabella as one of her hands moved down to Isabella's breasts to begin to massage them and pinch at Isabella's nipples. Erica's other hand moved itself down to Isabella's crotch to begin to finger her pussy again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:51 am

Isabella moaned into the mouth of Erica as the orange haired vixen took absolute control of the kiss, it was as if Erica was fucking her mouth in that moment and all she could do was take it. The usually dominant personality that Isabella had kept screaming inside her head to fight back but at that moment Isabella was a submissive. As the woman's fingers slipped back into her pussy and began to pump inside of her Isabella began to squirm against Erica, her hands up high on the woman's chest pushing hard to try and force a break from the continuous pleasure. Isabella would try to slide her leg up between them to kick Erica away as she needed to get back in this match quick.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:17 am

Erica let her tongue roam around Isabella's mouth and dominate it like her fingers were doing down in Isabella's pussy. However, as Isabella tried to free herself from Erica's assault Erica was forced to break her kiss and stare down into Isabella's eyes "Now, now don't fight what your body crazes." Erica said as she continued to finger her captive opponent "How about you cum for me so we can get on to something a bit more fun. I bet you would for me and my teammate Misha to have our ways with you." Erica said as she tried to keep Isabella's mind filled with images of what Erica was going to do to her if she won.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next