» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Spectre vs. Deathbird

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Spectre vs. Deathbird - Page 10 Empty Re: The Spectre vs. Deathbird

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:29 pm

As Deathbird was still rolling in pain from the double-handed chokeslam, she would see Spectre come forward and roll her to her back. From there, the albino would drop to her knees before laying on top of her for a pin. When their bodies touched, Deathbird could feel Spectre's heartbeat beat so much that she could see that she's also getting tired from this match.

Deathbird would then hear the ref start the 3-count and grit her teeth in knowing that she has to get out. "One!" will be called out, but before the ref can count out "Two!", Deathbird would try to raise her body up and break out of the pin.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:55 pm

By the time the count moved to two, Spectre was struggling heavily to maintain her consciousness. Her heart was racing and sweats began to flow rapidly from her forehead. Her body was never feel so hot like this before. Just as the ref finished the second count, Deathbird would raise her body to break the pin. Spectre would try to get off from her opponent, but she could barely lift her own body in her condition. As she finally managed to weakly roll away from Deathbird, the albino would lie on her back for a while, holding her face with both hands. She felt like her head was being pounded from inside as she let out a quite loud groan.

"D-damnit... Dee..." she would mutter to herself, battling with her other self.

At this point, Spectre could feel that it's only a matter of time before she'd completely lose control of the body. The albino gritted her teeth in frustration at the thought, but there's nothing much she could do about it.

Last edited by 10553 on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:18 pm

Death bird was glad that she was able to break out of the pin, but Spectre didn't quite move yet due to her tiredness. When the albino finally rolled off, Deathbird would slowly get up from the mat on her knees before her own two feet. She would rubberneck a little more from the pain as she faced her opponent who was at war with herself.

Seeing an opportunity, Deathbird would quickly get to Spectre to grab and pull her up. From there, she would attempt to do her loud screech to shake up the albino to set her up for her own finisher.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:20 am

Spectre thought that she was really close to passing out. However, realizing that the fight isn't over yet, the albino girl would try to hold on as long as she could even though she couldn't do much more in her current condition. Spectre would try to get up but Deathbird pulled her up before she could move her own body. She would hear a loud screech afterwards which made her instinctively covered her ears with her hands.

"Kkhh...!" Spectre would let out as she covered her ears to block that irritating sound made by her opponent. At her current state, it seemeed that she wouldn't be able to defend herself against her opponent's attack anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:33 am

Seeing that Spectre was covering her ears in response of the screech, Deathbird would go for the next move of her finisher. She would hold the albino's chin and examine her a bit before try to give a series of slaps across the face left and right. She hoped that this would get her opponent in a daze so she won't see what she's got coming next. If it did work, she would try to slide one leg between Spectre's and slide kick at the left leg to make the albino go on one knee. Being a heel, Deathbird wouldn't go soft now at this point.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:41 am

As Deathbird held her pale chin, Spectre could only look at her with a tired expression. Then she felt a few slaps on her face and she would let out a few grunts. Even the slaps couldn't help the albino girl to maintain her consciousness. Her opponent continued to tackle her leg to made her drop on one knee and she'd fell like a broken doll.

Not knowing what's coming for her, Spectre instinctively lowered her other knee and would try to wrap her hands around Deathbird's leg and cling to it as if her life was depended on it. The albino panted heavily and she knew that the end is near, even if she's not going to like the result.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:59 am

Deathbird was successful to pull off the second part of her finisher and Spectre was now looking like she's open for a knockout. But then the albino would wrap her hands around the heel's leg and cling to it as if she's pleading for life. As Spectre was panting, Deathbird would say, "I hope you're not asking me to pummel you more. I think you have suffered a lot already, especially on your feet and toes. Just go on one knee and I'll end this quick, likewise you can't stop me from making another "session" with your feet."

What Deathbird said felt like a threat as she tried to kick Spectre off of her leg. If she was able to, she would set the albino back up to have one leg still standing while the other was resting.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:07 am

Spectre was never they type who's afraid of any threats, at least in her current persona. Pain is something she's more than accustomed to, and she's aware that even if Deathbird did her little session with her feet again, it'd only last for a few seconds at most before she'd pass out.

However, as her opponent kicked her leg, Spectre's weakened body was forced to comply and she'd let go of the dark haired girl's leg. As Deathbird set her up to stand on one knee, the albino girl closed her eyes while still panting, readying herself for what's coming to her. She could feel that her head was about to burst from her own stubbornness to maintain control from her other self.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:13 am

"Good," said Deathbird as she managed to set Spectre back up for her final move of her finisher. "I'm glad you can see things my way." She could see that the albino was still at war with herself in her head, but it didn't matter for the heel. Her eyes then glowed red as she added, "Now, it's time to end this." With that, she would rush forward and attempt to step on that standing leg as leverage for a jump as she whispered, "Deathbird's..." If she managed to do that without any distraction, she would raise her leg up while in the air before slamming it down against the top of the albino's head. "WRATH!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:28 am

With her weakened body there wasn't much Spectre could do to stop Deathbird from performing her finisher. As her opponent's leg hit her head, the pale girl just dropped straight to the mat and she'd lie there motionless. The referee did a quick check on the albino before declaring that she's knocked out. As the referee declared Deathbird as the winner, the medics would rush to Spectre's side to assist her and put her slender body on the stretcher before carrying her out of the ring.

It was a pretty brutal debut for her, but she already showed that she's not a pushover. At least that's what some of the crowds thought as they would cheer for the unconscious albino as she was carried away outside the stage. Despite her lunatic antics throughout halfway of the match, it seemed that she somehow managed to draw a bit of sympathy from the crowds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next