Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

How do I shot R&R?

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

How do I shot R&R? - Page 5 Empty Re: How do I shot R&R?

Post by kerflubble Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:11 pm

Rebecca gave a non-commited grunt, but didn't make any move to stop the crimson warrior as she straddled her legs. "It does feel good..." she admitted "Where'd you learn how to do this stuff anyway: don't you have about 5 different jobs as singers, dancers, wrestlers and stuff?" the amazon asked, unable to see Megumi's devillish grin.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:24 pm

"Its all become one big job actually," Megumi said, "You're rigbt about it taking up almost all my time though. But this was something I learned before all this. I practically grew up in an onsen resort."

She continued her massage, pressing down on Rebecca's muscles and working out the knots on her arms and shoulders. "It's a nice skill to have, and it's not too difficult to learn," Megumi said, "It lets me get close to people no other way could. Like you for example."

Megumi stopped for a moment, liftimg her hands up before slowly letting herself fall forward until she lay on Rebecca's large back. "There, now you're relaxed," she said softly, "Your back is all soft now, like a nice bed. It feels nice..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:51 pm

"Dont think it's for everyone." Rebecca said "I'd much prefer to have someone else treating me like this than the other way around." the amazon purred slightly before Megumi layed down on top of her. "Now you're really starting to act like Cecilia... only without randomly trying to wrestle me down before hand." She said before a devious smirk came over her.

"This place has a pool right?" she asked semi innocently, slowly reaching back to see if she could reach the Crimson Warrior's legs. Not grab anything yet, but just a test. If she could, then the amazon would slip off the bed, picking Megumi up in a piggyback ride "I think it might be time for a swim."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:15 am

"Cecilia likes it rough. I'm more gentle," Megumi cooed softly, her arms slowly reaching around Rebecca's shoulders and hugging her around her collarbone. She slowly moved herself up a little bit, letting her breasts drag along Rebecca's back in a suggestive and teasing manner. Megumi was feeling pretty good about all this. Rebecca seemed to enjoy the sensual and kinky nature of the crimson idol.

Megumi felt Rebecca touching her legs. She wondered what was going on, before suddenly feeling the big hands clamp down on her thighs. She yelped in surprise, pushing up when she suddenly realized Rebecca was getting up and holding her piggyback! Megumi instantly blushed, feeling suddenly completely out of control. She heard Rebecca's words and gasped, blushing some more.

"You're going to walk outside with both of us like this?" Megumi said, "Oh my! And here I thought you weren't going to be any fun!" She pressed in, holding Rebecca close. "Lead the way!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:11 pm

"I said I'm not cute, not that I wasn't fun." Rebecca said, carrying the Idol out of the little massage chamber and into the corridor. thankfully the place was deserted apart from the staff, who had a good sense to stay out of the way of the big amazon and this time not laugh while in charging range of her. "So... which way's the pool?" she asked, kind of embarrassed that she'd gotten so far in her little escapade but her unfamilliarity with the places layout made her plan hard to pull out.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:22 pm

Megumi pointed down a hallway. "That way," she said, "Also, it's not so much a pool as a gigantic bathtub. Don't be surprised when the water is a little warm!" she smiled and pressed herself in against Rebecca's strong back, her legs kicking a little bit. She felt like a little girl again. Her uncle used to always do this when she was very young, before the training began.

"I could really get used to this Rebecca-San," Megumi said, "I don't suppose you carry anyone else like this? Haha!" Megumi was laughing now, the childish nostalgia making her happy.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:19 pm

"Haha! Onward!" Rebecca called out as she followed Megumi's directions, before quickly arriving to the tell-tale scent of chlorine and tiles, the two wrestlers really getting into the swing of things, before the amazon slowed somewhat at the idol's question. "Yeah... yeah I did." She said, a slight hint of sadness as she released her grip, allowing Megumi to get down off her back.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:45 pm

Megumi slid off Rebecca's back, noticing that the giant was getting sad again. She didn't want to see Rebecca like that. "Hey, it's alright," Megumi said, patting Rebecca on the back, "Let's go to the pool and get our minds of those things, ok?"

She grabbed Rebecca's hands and led her through a small tiled hallway before reaching the communal bath. There were a few people inside, though none of them gave any looks at the idol or the amazon she was with. Megumi turned back for a second, flashing her smile at Rebecca before slipping into the water. It was quite shallow; when Megumi sat down it only barely reached her chin. "The water's nice," she said.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:58 pm

"Yeah. You're right." Rebecca said, letting the idol slide off her back, "Shouldn't we shower to get the oil off before we get in?" The amazon asked as Megumi settled down into the shallow pool "...guess not."

While it was up to the Idol's chin, the bigger girl didn't get as much coverage, her large breasts were only partially submerged as she tried to settle down. But the water was warm enough, "So... you doing anything after this?" she asked, trying to think of things to say.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:18 am

"Oh don't worry about that, this water isn't that pure," Megumi said, "There is an simulated onsen here that you do have to get clean before getting in." Megumi slid downwards, until only her face was above the water, and leaned back. She pushed off, floating away towards the center of the pool, letting out a small sigh of relaxation as she stretched herself out fully, floating on the water.

"I love this," she said to Rebecca, "There's really nothing better." She turned her head slightly when Rebecca spoke. "Afterwards? Like after this bath?" She thought for a moment. "I think I might grab some food. Today's my day off, so I'm not going to work or anything. And I'm done with working out as well." She smiled. "You wanna come with?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next