Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 1 Bot

Daaharu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

How do I shot R&R?

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

How do I shot R&R? - Page 3 Empty Re: How do I shot R&R?

Post by kerflubble Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:29 pm

Both the amazon and the crimson warrior were blushing but it was a really informative conversation, despite their vast differences they had a lot more in common than they first thought, both protecting their best friends and often times lovers. "Don't know how Adrian would respond to the openness part..." she mused.

"Yeah... so what do you do after the steam room?" Rebecca asked. "Still not sure what it's for other than making me hot and sweaty and I don't normally need to leave the apartment building for that. This place have anything else that's special?"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:58 pm

"There's lots of things to do," Megumi said, glad that they changed the subject. She was being open about her relationship, but it was still an embarrassing thing to talk about. "Let's go get a massage. You've never done that before, have you?"

The idol stood up, stretching out for a second. Her body was all wet and glistening from both the moisture in the room and her own sweat. She turned back, reaching out to Rebecca. "Let's go?" she asked, holding out her hand for Rebecca to take.

The idol pushed open the door, shivering as the cool air from the outside blasted her warmed up body. She didn't bother with a towel or anything, preferring to walk around the spa naked, as most people did. She led Rebecca down the hall toward the massage parlour. Along the way, she had a question for Rebecca.

"So... I'm not sure if it's my place to ask, but what's your relationship with Adrian?" she said, "You don't seem like the type to be friends."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:13 pm

The amazon bristled as she stepped out of the steam room, trying to find the largest towel possible which even then was barely enough to cover all her assets. Still, she let Megumi guide her by the hand "First time for everything, right?" Rebecca suggested.

Then the Crimson Warrior brought up Adrian, causing the dark-skinned woman to stop dead in the middle of the hall. "Well... it's kind of like you and Chigusa... only now I'm not so sure..." she said, looking away and hoping that would be enough for Megumi, although it probably wasn't.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:41 am

They stood outside of the massage parlour, which was blocked from view by a set of blue silk curtains. Megumi gently pushed them aside, stepping into the hallway. A girl quickly came up, leading them towards the empty rooms.

"Would you like separate rooms?" the girl asked. Megumi shook her head, and the girl led them to a shared room with two massage beds side by side.

"Please wait here. Your attendants will be with you shortly."

Megumi hopped onto one of the beds, sitting down and looking at Rebecca. "How did you get to know Adrian?" Megumi asked. Rebecca's answer evidently wasn't enough for her. Megumi was definitely curious as to how two people who were so different could be friends. Then again, it's not like she and Chigusa were all that similar when they first met either, so it might not be so strange.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:13 pm

Rebecca ducked under the curtain rail, mainly out of instinct rather than it being too low for her as she stepped up to the beds. "So do I lay down front first or is that only in movies?" She asked the masseur.

"We met..." Rebecca began "About 8 years ago. Back when we'd just started middle school. I was... I wasn't as big back then, but some people will pick on the smallest differences for reasons to not associate. Adrian was nerdy and pretty much the first girl who wasn't all that nervous around me. She was a self admitted nerd and I... I just wanted someone to spend time with so I wouldn't be on my own."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:38 pm

"Is this your first time?" the attendant asked, "Lie down on your front and relax. We will definitely treat you well."

Megumi lay down on the bed, putting her head down as the masseuses came in. She let out a small moan of pleasure when she felt the girl's hands on her back, slowly oiling her up while pressing down gently and relaxing her muscles. She always enjoyed going to the spa, just for this kind of thing.

"Aww... how sweet," Megumi said, responding to Rebecca's story, "I didn't think you two knew each other that long. Thought you met in a wrestling league or something." Megumi groaned again when the girl started working on the spot at the base of her neck, getting that knot out of her muscles.

Last edited by 265 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:37 pm

"Okay then..." Rebecca said, shuffling into position "Just can't help feel that these beds were made for someone smaller." She noted as she lay face down and let the professionals do their magic. And felt like magic on the amazon's normally tough body. Breaking down every bit of tension with ease leaving her to wonder why she hadn't tried this sooner.

"Yeah... it's something alright. We've been at least friends since, joined a wrestling school straight of high school, worked pretty much the same indies after, and now we're in Japan together. Kinda amazing when you think about it." Rebecca admitted with a slight chuckle "We've come so far just being here. Two nerds just watching tapes of whatever we could get, Adrian was into wrestling: she'd thought I be great and she could tag along as manager, and we both end up living the dream."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:26 am

"Living the dream indeed," Megumi said. She groaned as the masseuse pressed down knuckle first on her lower back. "Ah that's good! I swear if I didn't come to places like this regularly I wouldn't be able to fight at all. The girls are hitting harder and harder every day."

She turned her head, laying on her side now as the masseuse moved lower, freeing up her upper body. "You're really scary, do you know that?" Megumi asked, "Back in the dressing room, when we almost started fighting... truth be told I was terrified. I really doubt I can take you in a fight. I'm glad we can be friendly now though. You're ok."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:51 pm

Rebecca's smile didn't go away when Megumi called her scary at all, to her it was a compliment, she'd built most of her life out of being scary enough to scare the worst kinds of people away from potentially hurting her and Adrian. "From you, that means a lot. In a good way, I mean you're one of the top 10 wrestlers here and you don't want to mess. It means when I try and act scary it's not for nothing, a lot of people I seem to end up against just look at me and see an extra challenge to crush."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:46 pm

"Oh don't get me wrong, it's not like I don't want to face you sometime," Megumi said, "Having a bit of fear is a good motivator. Besides, I know I'm good enough to make you work for a win."

The masseuse finished up with Megumi's back, gently motioning for the idol to turn over. Megumi pushed herself up, letting out a light groan as her fully relaxed muscles tightened up again to move her body, and lay back down on her front. She sighed contentedly as the masseuse applied oil to her front and started massaging her from the collarbone down.

"The scary thing, is that all an act?" Megumi asked. She was getting to know Rebecca better now, and she thought perhaps instead of the mean person everyone thought she was the amazon was really a gentle giant.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next