Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 11:57 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 3:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 3:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:07 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 9:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

How do I shot R&R?

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

How do I shot R&R? - Page 4 Empty Re: How do I shot R&R?

Post by kerflubble Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:03 pm

"Mmm...typical. You might even win though, seeing as I don't have the best of records in actual matches." Rebecca moaned as her masseuse continued to work on her large back, really grinding her elbow down to take care of some of the bigger knots. "It doesn't have to be an act, does it? I can be scary or not so scary depending who I'm with and what's going on." The amazon explained. "Okay, around friends I'm generally the sane one, but around strangers I'm pretty much always defensive and some people... you just can't afford it being only an act to deal with them."

"And don't even think of calling me cute." She said in a much more serious tone. "If there's one thing I'm not, it's cute."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:55 pm

"Oh? Well Rebecca... I think it's kinda cute that you don't want to be called cute!" Megumi said, teasing Rebecca. She smiled and stuck out her tongue at the girl. "I would say there's no need to be so defensive, but I know better. The people in this league are a lot more unsavory than in Wrestle Angels. The worst part is how the management encourages it."

She noticed how Rebecca's masseuse was really having trouble with the big woman's muscles. Somehow they sent a really tiny girl to work on Rebecca. Megumi felt sorry for her. She held up a hand, stopping her own massage and slowly sat back up, getting off the bed and walking over to Rebecca.

"Here, let me try," Megumi said, brushing away both of their massage girls. She lowered her hands, gently pressing on Rebecca's back. "You don't mind if I do this, do you?" Megumi asked, "Don't worry, I actually do know what I'm doing."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:22 pm

Rebecca growled angrily at Megumi as the crimson warrior started to tease her: scaring her own masseuse as she slowly pressed up on the bed. She never should have mentioned the cute thing, now she wasn't going to hear the end of it from Megumi now, as if it wasn't bad enough from Cecilia now she'll get it in stereo. And she still had to try and not jepodize any relationships. She had enough people to punch as it is.

"Sorry Tomoko-sama!" The masseuse squeaked as she backed away, kind of embarrassed that one of her customers was having to do her job for her. Rebecca hadn't thought she'd done a bad job but maybe they had been to used to reasonable sized Japanese girls, and trying to apply that to the big Amazon was taking too long.

"As long as you don't put those hands anywhere they don't belong we're fine." She said, putting her face down and letting the crimson warrior have a shot.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:35 pm

Megumi giggled. "Ah, you're shy too!" Megumi teased. She didn't push it though. She didn't want to be too mean to the obviously awkward amazon, especially not when she was about to give her a nice full body massage. "You girls can leave now," Megumi said, looking up at the two masseuses, who got the idea and backed out of the room, leaving Megumi and Rebecca in private.

Megumi grunted a little bit as she began working on Rebecca's back. The girl was well muscled and terribly strong, so Megumi had to put in extra effort to get her muscles to relax. She kneaded down with her wrists, pressing down with more evened strength than the masseuse before simply because she was taller and stronger, not needing to use her elbows. "Geez, you really don't know how to relax," Megumi said as she worked on a knot beside Rebecca's shoulder blade, "It's not good for you to keep your muscles tense like this. They'll get worn out."

She pressed down and slowly rubbed her hands along the curve of Rebecca's back, pushing a little against her spine as she worked to align her vertebrae properly. There wasn't too much of a problem with her spine, Megumi noticed. This showed that the girl had good form when working out. Megumi soon reached Rebecca's lower back, pressing down on that region to get the tightness out there. The masseuse had done most of the hard work, so all Megumi really had to do was smooth things out.

"How's that feel?" Megumi asked, lifting her hands up and squirting a bit of oil onto her palms. She reached down a bit lower, hovering her hands just above Rebecca's powerful glutes.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:58 pm

Rebecca let out something that could have been "Tch" as Megumi got the professionals to leave, "You just wanted to get your hands on me while I'm alone." the amazon quipped before letting the Crimson warrior do her thing. On her back.

It did feel good, her body was probably at the most relaxed it had ever been since coming to Japan, and probably before then too. "Beats an ice bath to cool myself down." She said, unaware where Megumi's hands were hovering over.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:58 pm

"Heh, maybe," Megumi said teasingly, "But you're alone with me now, and so far I've been playing nice... is this an invitation to go farther?"

She pressed down on Rebecca's back, working the area above her butt for a moment, before slowly sliding her hands down until they were touching Rebecca's bum. Megumi blushed a bit, feeling the powerful yet still soft-ish muscles underneath her hands. Would Rebecca react as Megumi thought she would, by jumping up in embarrassment? Or would she let Megumi massage that area too?

Last edited by 265 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:25 pm

Rebecca froze when Megumi... kind of groped her ass. Well technically she still was trying to massage her, but while she was working on her back it was fine, just now she'd gone too low. "I think I'll be fine now." the amazon growled, veiling the threat so thinly it might as well not have been veiled at all while she started to pick herself off the massage table.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:04 pm

Megumi wasn't even trying to be subtle about groping Rebecca, though she tried to pass it off as "massaging". It was natural for Rebecca to get all defensive. But Megumi wasn't going to let Rebecca go so easily either. She took her hands off Rebecca's butt and pressed down firmly between her shoulders.

"Alright, I'll stop!" she said, shaking her head, "No need to get so defensive Rebecca, I was just trying to have a little fun! Both you and Adrian get so defensive about these kinds of things..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:23 pm

Rebecca still rose up, albiet slower now that Megumi was pressing down straight between her shoulder blades, trying to turn to face the crimson warrior. But she sighed, slowly lowering herself back down on the bed. This was suppossed to be relaxing, and figthing wasn't going to be relaxing for anyone. "Well... we're not as open as a lot of people here are." She tried to explain herself. "I know I've done a ...'match'... but at least then I know what I was getting into and so did whoever agreed to face me. What I'm trying to say is..." the amazon continued, but then she got to thinking. This was currently as close to private time as she was going to get. Cecilia and her had fooled around a bit, doing much worse than just groping. Maybe she was being a bit harsh on the idol for this.

"Ask permission first if you want to touch. Or I'll make you kiss it."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:44 pm

Megumi couldn't keep Rebecca down. She frowned when the amazon insisted on getting up, letting her go, but Rebecca turned and lay back down. Megumi smiled. Rebecca was tough, yes, but she wasn't going to be tough with her it seemed. "Well, I guess I was a bit presumptuous," she said, "Alright... May I?"

"That being said, I guess I do see this as a challenge," Megumi said, putting some more oil on her palms. She smiled deviously. She got onto the massage bed as well, first sitting down on the side, then she suddenly moved her leg over Rebecca's back and straddled her legs. The idol reached down and put her palms on Rebecca's back pushing down into her muscles. "How's this?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next