Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 2:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Today at 12:51 am

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Today at 12:34 am

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Today at 12:24 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training kick to the head

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Training kick to the head - Page 5 Empty Re: Training kick to the head

Post by kerflubble Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:17 pm

Adrian kept quiet, she had thought she was above this sort of thing now, she'd gotten to stop thinking of herself as pathetic less than a week ago, but now she was right back down in her own rut of self-loathing: beating herself up over the smallest flaws, real or not. Especially after spars, in matches she was either too scared or too angry to let any thought permeate the haze of 'Fuck that guy', but with friends it just came out "What do you mean it works for us? There's not enough room to get any decent dives, everyone's gonna be watching everyone and they're probably strong enough to stop anyone doing a hurricanrana or anything fancy..." Adrian pointed out, the only ones who probably couldn't lift them out of things were each other and possibly Britanny. She knew first hand how strong Cecilia and Natalia were and Ise was almost as tall as Rebecca, so those 3 could possibly throw them around with ease. But maybe Heather had something.

"So... Britanny's just gonna try and hurt people without much rhyme or reason, Cecilia's gonna fight whoever's doing well because... that's what she's like. Natalia's gonna be a bitch... that leaves us?"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:57 pm

"Oh, I can think of plenty of ways to use those sorts of moves." Heather would say with a grin on her face, the side of her that is quite excited to try out the chamber overshowing the side of her that was incredibly nervous about it at that moment. What Adrian said about the stronger people in the chamber was true, was something that Heather had to think about as well, but she figured she could handle that one way or another. It was the way that Adrian worded repeating her points that suddenly had something click in her.

"Exactly...that's exactly right.." Heather would say before turning to Adrian, grinning widely at her for a couple of seconds. "You know..Everyone that goes out there is going to see it as every woman for herself right from the start. With six people, I'm not sure that's the smartest of ideas. I mean..if two girls were to cooperate and work together, at least until the final three, one of them would be almost guaranteed to win.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:50 pm

Adrian's eyebrows rose when Heather said she was right, then her grin started to form. "Are you saying what I think you're saying?" the cosplayer asked with a wink. If there was anything that could get her out of a depression it was diabolical plans. And this one was sure to be diabolical. "The good news is we're not starting... we'll both be locked away at the start while the rest fight it out or make out or do whatever: so when both of us are in the ring... well let's just say we won't be that clear on the 'elimination' part of it when it concerns the two of us." She said, trying to make it subtle as possible.

"And we can both beat the crap out of Natalia so I'm not seeing a downside."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:51 pm

"IIII Could be." Heather would say, shrugging her shoulders as she would lean back more. "That's right, we'll both enter in fresh after people have already been beating down eachother throughout the match. And that's quite true as well I mean, who's to say the both of us don't just want to make sure we pin eachother ourselves? Maybe we just hate eachother so much that only either of us can pin the other and we're just making sure it turns out that way throughout?" Heather would say, going along with Adrian's little subtlety as she would shrug her shoulders, laughing a bit.

"Ah haha does that mean we have an understanding then?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:31 pm

"We both have a lot to prove against our equal, and need to assure that no-one's gonna interfere. Yeah, we got an understanding." She said holding out her hand. "I miss doing all the plans I used to do in our group, I had the dumbest ideas..." she mused, but at least the cosplayer was smiling again.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:03 am

"Right" Heather would say still with her grin as she would see Adrian extend her hand. "Glad to hear it Adrian." She would say, taking the girl's offer for a handshake before she would hear her next words. "Haah..Yeaah I wish I could have done more things with you all, it all seemed really fun"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:26 am

"Yeah..." Adrian mused before getting up, although she'd started in a foul mood it seemed things were looking up, but she still had a lot of things in her head she needed to clear up before the chamber "Hey can I ask you something?" The cosplayer turned back to Heather "on a scale of 1 to 10... how badly did I screw up in the promo thing?" she asked

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:53 am

Heather would nod her head as Adrian got up, watching her before the girl would turn to ask her something. It seemed like the girl was cheering up a bit though fortunately, though Heather couldn't help but grin a bit at her question. "Maybe you went just sliightly overboard, But I came out there and bragged as well, we all were caught up in our ego out there. Nothing to worry about."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:54 am

"Well yeah I went overboard, did you not see how red my face was!? It was like someone forgot what colour skin was and decided on red to save ink or something... actually that doesn't make any sense." Adrian replied, "I mean, I'm not gonna apologize for the whole labels and figures thing but... you're close to Cecilia, well... closer than me: so is she still mad about me hitting her in the head like that?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:59 am

Heather would try and hold herself back from laughing as she heard Adrian's little analogy comparing how she looked. She would shrug her shoulders, waving her hand as to say it wasn't a big deal before she would hear her question. "Heh..yeah I am.." She would let out, blushing a bit as she thought of just how 'close' they've gotten before she would shake her head, not really knowing the answer to Adrian's question.

"Who knows really. She can get pretty worked up. She looked pretty scary after you hit her. Just something we'll definitely have to watch out for in the chamber really. Never know with her."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next