Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Unexpected Help (For Cirno)

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Unexpected Help (For Cirno) - Page 4 Empty Re: Unexpected Help (For Cirno)

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:10 pm

Finishing saying what she did, Heather would take a deep breath. She knew that she had those feelings in her, but never figured them to be prevalent, though now she was finding that perhaps at this point that stuff was more important when it came down to it. She would look back up at Yuriko, seeing the smile on her face.

As she hopped of the fountain, she would hear her say that her time was up, causing her to bite her lip a bit before she would say that the training was going to start. Heather would feel a great deal of relief in her before Yuriko would continue. "Ah..Alright.." Heather would let out at as the girl would brush her fingers through her hair, stroking the top of her head, causing her to blush slightly as she stared at her.

"O....ok...I understand."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:39 pm

" To be able to withstand my training, you need to mentally challenge yourself to your limits. " She would remove her hand from Heather's hair and brought it back to her side, turning around and motion Heather to follow her further into the training room, to a small area with numerous unlit candles around it, taking the small lucifer out of the matchbox to start litting each candle aflame, continueing on with her words.

" I've been through this too, I was once all about the power of destroying my opponents and nothing more. I've learned from those mistakes and I live by a code my teacher told me to repeat before I step into a fight. " Once the last candle was lit, she turned to Heather to look at her again. " Thought is dangerous; lack of thought, deadly. " She would step away from the candles. " Do you know what that means? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:27 am

Heather would nod her head at Yuriko's words, completely letting herself be taken in in the moment. As Yuriko removed her hand, Heather would stare as her before she turned around. She would follow the girl as she asked, looking around at the area that had the candles all around it. She would blink a few times, studying the area before Yuriko would begin to talk to her again.

"I-I never.." Heather would go to say, trying to get out that she never wanted to destroy anyone, but she knew the girl was just trying to get a point across, causing her to stop what she was saying, just watching her light the candles. As she said that quote, asking her if she knew what it means, Heather would scratch her head, though nodding. "Uh Y-yeah I'm..pretty sure I get what you're saying.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:06 am

She would smile again, taking a seat infront of the candles and patted her hand on the spot besides her, wanting Heather to sit next to her. " We'll get to training soon enough. I want to see how you will fight after we are done with this, please take a seat. " Once Heather would have taken a seat, she will focus back on the candles infront of them.

" This might be harder then you think.. But I want you to clear your mind of all the anger, of all the emotions that can distract you in a fight. " She decided to teach Heather an old trick her teacher had taught her a few years ago. " Give it a try.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:16 am

As Yuriko would pat her hand on the spot beside her, Heather would nod her head, quickly going and sitting next to the girl. She would hear her words, causing her to stare at the spot that Yuriko was focusing on. She couldn't deny that she was a bit anxious to just start the training, but she figured she would trust Yuriko's methods for now.

Hearing her next words, Heather would turn to her, staring at her for a second before turning back to facing forwards. "Ok!" She would say quietly in a determined tone as she would close her eyes. Taking a deep breath, she would try her hardest to forget all her anger that she still had within her. Breathing in and out quietly, she would try to relax herself and her mind as well as she could.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:08 pm

Instead of speaking with her usual dull tone ,she would try not to interrupt Heather with a loud voice, but only speak out with a soft whisper. " Once all the anger and stress is out, you will feel alot lighter in a fight. " She would then close her eyes, as if taking a rest and brought her hands to her own lap.

She wasn't sure if Heather could do all that in just a short while but she would train this girl to be at the top of her game without having to worry about anything, it was now her job to teach Heather her skill, both mentally and physically, she knew Heather could handle it once she has trained her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:09 pm

Hearing Yuriko's soft whisper, Heather would just slightly nod her head, taking in all that she was saying. She would continue trying to isolate her thoughts, trying to push out all the anger and stress that she might have been feeling as she took a couple deep breaths. Tilting her head up a bit, she would start feeling herself relaxing, her mind clearing just a bit.

Heather was slightly overwhelmed that it was slowly working, but that fact was what was making it stop there. She was trying her hardest, but the more she thought of doing it, the more she was messing it up. Though she would shake her head, taking another deep breath, and would successfully rid herself of most of her anger, feeling her body relax, though not fully.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:37 pm

Yuriko listened to Heather's breathing pattern, rising back upon her feet. " Let me know when you're ready to train.. " Still having that whisper, which would still be audable for Heather as she raised onto her feet, turning herself towards the direction of the sparring ring and walked over to it. She started to discard her headphones and ipod from inside her coat, gently placing it outside the ring and then entered it.

She walked over to the center of the ring and closed her eyes, she started to concentrate on what she wante to do with Heather and like she instructed, she was now getting herself ready to teach Heather about how to exploit her speed into power.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:46 am

Hearing Yuriko's words, she would nod to herself but just in her head. She was focusing intently on doing exactly as the girl told her. She would breathe in and out steadily, clearing her mind as much as she could before she would slowly stand up. Feeling like she's done as much as she could, she would nod her head before turning to Yuriko who was in the ring.

"Alright Yuriko...I'm as ready as I'll ever be. Let's start." Heather would say as she would slide herself into the ring, looking over at Yuriko as she would stare at her, trying to show her her determination.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:06 am

Yuriko opened her eyes and looked at Heather, who had taken her position infront of her, now she was going to test what Heather had accomplished so far, though she repeated a certain part just in case. " A battle is fought with thirty percent of the body, and seventy of the mind. Almost everyone thinks too much in a match, and when they're wrong, they will leave themselves open for an attack. " She would reached up to take a hold of her glasses, pulling it from her nose and folded it neatly, deciding that she did not need her glasses for this and hid them within the pocket of her coat, which she still wore.

" Karina thrives on that. Her appearance and attacks make people fear her and make mistakes, they get scared when Karina shows no pain, that's the type of intimidation that will make you win. Even if she misses, she shows no anger and keeps attacking, it's what makes people think twice about fighting her. You have speed, Heather. You know how to use it, now you have to learn how to exploit it, to brag about it the same way Karina does about her strength. Keep your opponent stressed and make them falter. " For some reason she limited her examples to one fighter now, Karina. She brought her arms from her sides and got into her shaolin stance, crouching low with one foot extended on the mat, one arm hovered over that leg while the other was up in the air, palm facing the other direction. " Anger and doubt are your true enemies. If you conquer them, you can conquer anything. That is all.. " She closed her eyes for a single second and her entire attitude changed, using her one crouched leg that wasn't extended to kick forward and create a suddenly bursts of speed, hoping to use the sudden burst of speed from her shaolin stance, to suprise Heather and try to get behind her so she could go for a full nelson attempt.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next