Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Unexpected Help (For Cirno)

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Unexpected Help (For Cirno) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected Help (For Cirno)

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:38 am

"Ah..." Heather would let out, staring up at Yuriko as she cupped her chin. She would blink a few times, nodding her head at what she was saying before the girl would straddle her stomach. As she let go of her chin, Heather would continue staring up at her, just a slight tint of red on her face as she sat on top of her.

"...well.." Heather would let out as Yuriko said she could do what she was saying before she got off her, offering her her hand. Heather would hesitate a bit before taking it, letting Yuriko pick her up as she heard her next words. "..I know that much. I'm not really the strongest out there anyways when it comes down to it." Heather would say, crossing her arms after she did. "I'm...I rely on my speed more than anything."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:52 am

" Speed huh.. " She would lift Heather onto her feet and withdraw her hand, taking a few more steps back to create some distance between the two. " I noticed it when you came towards me.. You just need to learn how to exploit it further. " She would nod at Heather, then bring her hoodie back over her head to hide her eyes.

"If you are willing, I will train you until the day arrives that you no longer need me. The only ' catch ' is that I want to see Karina lose, using the skills I will teach you. " she closed her eyes, though Heather would not see that with the hoodie hiding them. " Think you can do that? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:03 am

As the girl took a couple steps back, Heather would listen intently to what she was saying, now interested in what she was willing to teach her. She would nod her head back to Yuriko as she talked about exploiting her speed further. Heather wasn't really sure how that was possible, thinking that she had it completely down already, though it was clear that that wasn't the case. She would see Yuriko hide her eyes again with her hood, causing her to tilt her head before she would begin talking.

"..Huh?" She would let out as she gave her the one condition in the training. "I mean..yeah sure of course. But whats up with that? Why do you want to see that? You have some problem with Karina or something?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:17 am

" Mhmh.. " She would let out, more like a muffled chuckle then anything. She would cross her arms against her chest and look down at Heather's legs, then up to the rest of her body, stopping just below her chin. " Let's just say, I want to prove something to her. " She would remove one hand from the cross so she could rub the side of her clothed head. " You qualify, plus so far not many people can rival up with Karina, let alone have a certain amount of speed to us to their advantage... "

She would nod, though mostly to herself. "It's too bothersome if I were to face her.. " There were more reasons then just that behind it, mostly because Karina didn't want to fight her, calling her weak and not able to handle the fighting in the AFW, so if she were to teach Heather some of her moves that she could use later, she could convince Karina that she could stand on her own two feet.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:27 am

Heather would tap her foot a bit as Yuriko would look up her body from her legs to just below her chin. Hearing the girl's words, Heather would think for a second, looking around a bit. "Well alright, if you say so. Won't ask anymore more. To be honest, I have no problem with that. I've been wanting to get her back for what she did to me anyways so this coincidence works out just fine to both our advantages then." She would add, keeping her eyes on the girl as she did.

"Really.." Heather would say, unable to deny that she was indeed quite interested in what Yuriko meant and what her past with Karina was, but she would stick with what she said and try not to pry into it. "Alright..well you have me interested..So when, where, and how do we start?" Heather would say, slightly eager to begin.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:41 am

" Hmm.. " She would think to herself, the gym on AFW would probably be too obvious, they could get interrupted or worse.. To put faith in this girl, she would need to be able to train Heather at a quite place, without distractions. " My place. I have a training room where I meditate and work out whenever I feel like it. It's quiet, sound proof and no distractions whatsoever that could knock us off our composure. "

She would bringing her hand into her pocket and took out her cellphone, checking the time on it before she would put it back into her pocket, looking back at Heather. " That is, if you want that. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:56 am

"Your place?" Heather would say, repeating Yuriko's words as she would scratch the back of her head a little. She was surprised she'd take her to her home, thinking that the training was going to be done in the gym or something, but it seemed Yuriko had her reasons. Heather was a bit hesitant at first, thinking to herself a bit before she would hear her next words.

"Yeah...yeah that's fine. If you have a training room then I guess you could..train me best in some place more familiar." Heather would say, shrugging her shoulders as she did before she would nod her head. "Good then. Training at your place. Sounds good to me."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:55 pm

" The gym here is never safe. " She had seen the numerous ambushes and fights that went on there, she figured that she would take her chances somewhere safer. " Make sure you have everything before we leave. " She would add, turning around to head for the door and wait there until Heather would be ready to go, thinking to herself that this was more then just the right thing, she had high hopes for Heather despite not showing it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:27 pm

Heather would shrug her shoulders and nod her head at Yuriko's words about the gym. It was pretty much true when it came down to it. Really no place in AFW was free from ambush, so from that she could understand. "Right yeah" Heather would go into her locker, repacking her stuff back into her bag before she would go over to where Yuriko was, nodding her head.

"Alright, I'm ready." Heather would say, hoping that this training would do good for her. Not only against Karina, but possibly even against Gatt later on.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:48 pm

Once Heather was ready to leave, she opened the door and held it open for Heather, heading down outside and to the parking lot, checking up on her motorcycle to make sure it wasn't unlocked or anything. " We'll have to walk, but that only takes like five minutes or so.. " She would then walking outside the lot and heading across the street, then taking a long path forward untill they were at a fancy house, opening the gate with her keys and waiting for Heather to get inside. After locking it, she made her way to the house to open that next and locking it behind them. " Follow me.. " She would say with that same dull tone,

She headed downstairs, opening the door to reveal a rather large training room. It had several mats in one corner, punching bags, excersize equipment and even a sparring ring but most of all, it the room was filled jungle plants and a small fountain in the center one could use to sit near or even on the side. " This will do. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next